over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ on contest prep

Hey man - hope you’re doing well. My TRT clinic prescribes 50mg var. personally that is the only dosage I have ran.
ok.. so whats your experience with 50mg ? in terms of endurance, lower leg pumps, lower back pumps ?
i'm thinking of trying the lowest dosage possible that wont hinder running, while still allowing for me to maintain
my strength.

Runs the worst blog in history
Laughable
Either he's clueless or writes a mountain of crap to impress his 16 Y/O fans
Mentions Rich Piana's cycle (3,2 grams AAS, Slin and Growth) just to state these PEDs are illegal BUT TANKS GOD THERE'S OSTARINE!!! 😂🤣
Glad I didn’t dig any deeper…sounds like a poser who got Z-list celebrity status by ‘keeping it real’.

Why is this Dan guy a credible source? I looked him up and he doesn’t look like he could even win a local NPC show.
The only Dan whose written anything worthwhile is the late Duchaine. A rare exception of appearances meaning very little.

ok.. so whats your experience with 50mg ? in terms of endurance, lower leg pumps, lower back pumps ?
i'm thinking of trying the lowest dosage possible that wont hinder running, while still allowing for me to maintain
my strength.

Finishing up a vacation at the moment but I need to put up a HP post from my data the past two years.

50mg Anavar has fantastic CNS/PNS stimulatory affects for me - usually take 3-4x per week. Posted the data a while back of pre administration to testing vs. not and it was approximately 20-22% off the top of my head.

Bear with me and I’ll get you firm numbers, back the 24th.

Why is this Dan guy a credible source? I looked him up and he doesn’t look like he could even win a local NPC show.
Ok so why hiring Haney Rambod or Chris Aceto? They look like they never lifted a weight in his whole life.

You judge people only by their body or by their experience?

I like all the people that put a like on your comment because demonstrates how limited your thoughts are.

Ok so why hiring Haney Rambod or Chris Aceto? They look like they never lifted a weight in his whole life.

I like all the people that put a like on your comment because demonstrates how limited your thoughts are.
Hany and Chris have coached many people and Chris looked way better than this guy before he stopped lifting. This is a ‘sport’ of results, either your own or the results of people you’ve trained.

Please start thinking before you post. Your posts are showing how limited your brain is.

Chris was actually a pretty good bodybuilder. We competed at the same time in the 1989 NPC teenage and Collegiate nationals. He just found a different path that worked better for him.

Hany Rambod competed in his 20s - https://lawofthefist.com/16-rare-photos-of-hany-rambod-competing-on-stage/

hany-rambod-2.jpg

Duchaine actually followed and quoted Aceto often back in the 90's on various training schemes and ideas. Just a FYI for history knowledge.

A lot of this is not rocket science, so you get coaches with a lot of experience over the years, doing the same formulas over and over that are successful, and it is pretty basic. Cut calories, increase protein as needed, adjust fats/carbs on how they work best for each client, add in some AAS and thermos, and the rest is having the time to fit them into their show date on time.

IMO, where guys like Aceto shine are their ability to have a good eye for adjustments, especially when they only go by photos from a computer screen. Now whether they are worth the thousands of dollars for every competitor can be debated. If you are at the top with a lot on the line, then it's more important than a guy who is at a state show learning the basics....well, unless you just have money to drop with no negative effects. There are other top coaches that would be better fits for 95% of the guys coming up the ranks.....or learn your own body for fun and save money.

I know none of them IRL, but that is what i've gathered seeing them over the years and some guys who have used them.

If I was competing I'd take EQ...I love EQ, but in My 40s the high blood pressure not worth it, but it makes eating healthy easy, gives a great polished look, great for joint health(when dieting/dry can be a PIA).

If I was to ever compete again...I would add it at 200-300 just for the polished look it gives My physique/skin etc

Hey man - hope you’re doing well. My TRT clinic prescribes 50mg var. personally that is the only dosage I have ran.
Added 20mg var. Strength is back up since my last post in this thread. I just feel a bit stiff now. But this dose is perfect in retaining muscle and getting cut while running these miles.
Good thing is my libido and EQ hasn't tanked as a result. In fact I'd say libido has increased as well as overall well being.
I think test is probably about 50mg per week as of late.
When I tried using more var I was a walking stiff and experienced pumped shins during the 1st mile. Since backing off down to 20mg im good again. Feeling strong.

Added 20mg var. Strength is back up since my last post in this thread. I just feel a bit stiff now. But this dose is perfect in retaining muscle and getting cut while running these miles.
Good thing is my libido and EQ hasn't tanked as a result. In fact I'd say libido has increased as well as overall well being.
I think test is probably about 50mg per week as of late.
When I tried using more var I was a walking stiff and experienced pumped shins during the 1st mile. Since backing off down to 20mg im good again. Feeling strong.
You training anterior tibialis at all?

Also what pace are you keeping for your runs?

I’m prepping for a few longer runs, my chill pace is like a 8:15 right now and no pumps/fatigue at all. If I hold a 6:30 for anymore than three miles I want to cut my own legs off.

Tibialias just lights up from the catch/deceleration.

Try dropping pace a little? If I had to guess those tibs are carrying too much load.

i used to think EQ was an "aromatase inhibitor" and i stated this in my old comments , but i now know for certain EQ converts to Estrone(e1), now some people might hold a little water and others wont. it really depends and you'll want to play around with it to see.

i have seen in old threads guys using EQ as a base with no test, so you can possibly use no test and see if that will give you a harder look than previous cuts you did with test.

You training anterior tibialis at all?

Also what pace are you keeping for your runs?

I’m prepping for a few longer runs, my chill pace is like a 8:15 right now and no pumps/fatigue at all. If I hold a 6:30 for anymore than three miles I want to cut my own legs off.

Tibialias just lights up from the catch/deceleration.

Try dropping pace a little? If I had to guess those tibs are carrying too much load.
I just weighed in at 265 last night. My pace is about as slow as slow can be right now. 11min Based on 80/20 protocols.
Pace is faster for shorter distances of course. But I'm really just focusing on increasing endurance wrt distance. So slow it is. BTW, pumps are not an issue with lower doses of var(20mg) anything more and pumps become an issue between the first 3/4 to 1 mile. After that it's all good.
I feel I need to add some recovery PEDs though. Feet and knees are starting to feel it. So need to look into starting TB/BPC to the daily meds. Really liking my look with this increased running coupled with var.

I just weighed in at 265 last night. My pace is about as slow as slow can be right now. 11min Based on 80/20 protocols.
Pace is faster for shorter distances of course. But I'm really just focusing on increasing endurance wrt distance. So slow it is. BTW, pumps are not an issue with lower doses of var(20mg) anything more and pumps become an issue between the first 3/4 to 1 mile. After that it's all good.
I feel I need to add some recovery PEDs though. Feet and knees are starting to feel it. So need to look into starting TB/BPC to the daily meds. Really liking my look with this increased running coupled with var.
At 265 unless you're running on a beach you better get really good shoes.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads