over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ or Deca??

I havent tried EQ to make a comparison but is there any reason to run Deca over NPP? Same thing but less bloat from what I hear.

The only reason to run deca over NPP that I can see is to get human grade quality. I love NPP, but will be running deca because I got my hands on some Normas.

Thanks guys. My source doesn't have an NPP, so I am out of luck there.

Thanks

Deca and EQ are both great drugs. In fact, Deca is a progestin and a 19-nor derived steroid whereas Eq is much more closely related to testosterone (being only one double bond different). It’s very uncommon to see both of them in the same cycle, although there’s no real reason not to. You definately need to check for polycythemia as previously stated w EQ as it will increase RBC production, however I feel that EQ can be used safely in a long cycle.
As for Deca, I love it and so does anyone with 40 year old joints. With doses at 400mg a week or greater testosterone is a must. The longer acting ester can cause bloat in some individuals which is why I prefer the shorter acting nandrolone phenylproprionate if you are going to take the 19 Nor route

No, you actually need to check hematocrit, not just bp. If your HCT is above the low 50s, you must give blood. Nothing else resolves the risks associated with polycythemia. If giving blood is not an option, you need to cut the AAS dosages hard if your HCT climbs.

Most folks think EQ is no worse than other AAS on this front, but individual results vary of course.

Thanks, I guess I have to look into that more. Would a normal blood test tell me my HCT.

Thanks

Yes, you could get a CBC which is the best bang for your buck and would include total RBC, Hgb, Hct, WBC(white blood cell) and the breakdown of which cells are in production. or you can get just a Hg and HCT ( hemoglobin and hematocrit)

Last edited:
one usually attributes deca for bulk and EQ for leaner gains but I feel its all dependant on diet. If you plan to run a lengthy cycle than I would do the EQ lesser sides in my opinion

i like to run them both simultaneously really, the eq helps my hunger problems along with some ghrp

one usually attributes deca for bulk and EQ for leaner gains but I feel its all dependant on diet. If you plan to run a lengthy cycle than I would do the EQ lesser sides in my opinion

I am planning on about 14 weeks, I hope that is long enough.
Thanks for the input

Deca bloated me up.. I get great results with EQ. I also don't need the unit to stop working lol

Thanks guys. I guess I need to read up on this higher RBC and giving blood.
1. I would feel guilty giving blood with AAS in my system
2. I have travelled to 3rd world countries and am not supposed to give blood for x number of years.

I understand all AAS use has its sides, I just want to limit them to the least amount I can and still be happy with the results.

I have done a cycle or orals (PH's), and I don't think I will ever do that again, absolutely knocked the shit out of me (Lethargy, colds lasting waaay too long, etc.) After more research, I probably should have had a test base while doing them. Absolutely killed my libido.

I guess in the end, I will just have to see how I feel, see what bloods show me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131