over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ or Primobolan

For me will be definately EQ. It works so well with Winny. I have tried that cycle before and i should say its great!

Sure I have. Back in the late 90's I used 400 mg of the schering amps a wk for 16 wks. I still like EQ better.

i have not juiced in two years i will be trying primo 200mg a week with some var. I have not taken nothing but gh in two years and i dont want any wieght changes just some hardness and reduce bf. Ill let you guys know how it goes i hypothesize that my results will be great and that most guys wouldnt belive i was just using 200mgs of primo a week with 20mg of var a day. might add 150mgs of test in there. primo wont shut you down as hard either. if your low enough BF and your diet, training cardio is good primo can do wounders and you dont need alot. :)

I would go with primo though bro.

SB

primo is a DHB derivtive not DHT. Its derived from reduced bold not as androgenic.

SB

Yeah I know the winny is hard on your joints at high doses or staying on for prolong periods at a time but it works so well as a hardener and fat cutter. Sounds like it is going to work well with EQ! Besides my diet and training are on point right now.

EQ has been my go to compound for a long time. Just my opinion..good luck

Yeah I know the winny is hard on your joints at high doses or staying on for prolong periods at a time but it works so well as a hardener and fat cutter. Sounds like it is going to work well with EQ! Besides my diet and training are on point right now.

Not true actually, at least for most people including myself, as well as a few publishes profiles on Winnie. Even at an extremely low dosage and only after 2 or 3 days the joints are majorly affected. After the third day I tore up my ankles jogging for 30 minutes. Will never use it again, at least not without NPP or Deca or something to offset the sides.

Dont mean to hijack - let's carry on discussing about Primo or EQ. I like them both! Why not try and use them together! Should be a nice anabolic stack. The price tag on Primo is unfortunately a major turn-off, kinda like anavar was a few years ago and the reason why many people never used it much, or in high enough dosages to see real nice results. Anavar has gotten a lot cheaper since then, hence the rise in its popularity. It is awesome stuff.

Primo is still expensive as shit and will therefore only be used by those who can afford it. Most others will opt for EQ. And in terms of the wallet, I tend to agree.

Last edited:
Sure I have. Back in the late 90's I used 400 mg of the schering amps a wk for 16 wks. I still like EQ better.

400mg of Primobolan, how much Equipoise did you run for your comparison? If you've run 600mg of Equipoise and you haven't run 600mg of Primobolan, how can you make an accurate assessment?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws