over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ, tren, test, mast, npp, and some orals

jackedcarpenter

Registered
What do you guys think of this cycle. Critique away please.

700 mg tren a/week
600 mg eq/week
200 mg test cyp/week
200 mg npp/week
200 mg mast e/week

maybe and oral or two??-ideas would be great

The test, npp, and mast are low. Some will say too low. Here is my reasoning; I want just enough test to function sexually and not get lethargic, and the npp is for joints. I don't want to go too high on it because I was bloated when I used it in the past. The mast would pretty much be for estrogen control. I don't want to go too high on it because I like my hair too much haha and prostate problems run in my family. Now I would also like to run an oral. There is a lot of hate for prohormones but I have used epistane and halodrol in the past and got good results and they're fairly cheap. I'm also considering anavar but it's pricey. Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think

I think you'll get better reponses if you include your stats (height, weight, how long training, goals, etc). Thats alot of compounds but we have no idea what level you're at. Although I will say you'd probably be alot happier ditching the NPP and using deca @ 200-300mg/wk if your lookin for joint relief.

I think at that low of a dose you wont have any of the joint relief from the npp.

Pro-hormones work great, but they are very harsh on the liver.

At a first glance, it looks like too many compounds. If you jump on a very simple test/tren stack and play around with the dosages you'll probably get very similar results without using 6 or 7 different drugs.

What is your goal with this cycle? I agree that it's probably too many compounds. I would consider whittling it down to 3 injectables and maybe an oral depending on goals

I'm 25. 5'11" about 230 lbs. Last time It was checked at the gym I was 12% bf. This will be my 6th or 7th cycle. I have cycled infrequently since I was 21. I have run those compounds before just not all together. Tren, test, and winny cycle was the only one I used more than 2 compounds on. I want to get diet on point and cut with this cycle.

the npp and mast are the things I am considering cutting out. def want to keep the test, eq, and tren

the npp and mast are the things I am considering cutting out. def want to keep the test, eq, and tren

That's what I would do. Test/eq/tren and I really dont see much need for the oral. Anavar maybe, but like you said it's pricey

That's what I would do. Test/eq/tren and I really dont see much need for the oral. Anavar maybe, but like you said it's pricey

yeah I'm leaning towards this option now. Anavar would be ideal but may settle for epistane--believe or not that shit works great

If you have the dedication it takes to be and stay on a strict diet (ultimately more important than any combo) you could attain 6% BF (IMHO That's pretty ripped) with this:

Test Prop
NPP
Masteron

Or

Test Prop
Tren A
Masteron

Or
Test Prop
Tren A
NPP

With the last suggestion if you keep Test Low (200mg/W) and bump the other 2 up you might not get the worst sides of 19'nor combo. some may disagree but in my opinion to get from 12% to ~6 or even 7% you don't need orals.

Last edited:
yeah I'm leaning towards this option now. Anavar would be ideal but may settle for epistane--believe or not that shit works great

I believe it, Ive used it but it absolutely wrecks my stomach and I get stupid lethargic

I like the prop/A/mast cycle as well

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828