over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ Vs Deca

neversaydie

Newbies
I have always been a lover of Deca, however lately everyone says to use Eq becasue of price.

What are the pros and cons?

EQ is a bit cheaper. And a good cutting drug, better than deca. Many compare the 2 as similar. I dont believe thats the case.
Deca has progesteronic properties, and EQ does not. Deca will aid joint aches better than any AS. And although some animal studies show EQ to do this, I dont believe its effective in actual human/athlete administration. EQ can convert, insigificantly, to estrogen. Chemically EQ is same as non-methylated dbol. However they are not similar in properties, showing how the 17-AA can change the activity of a drug. There are no methylated deca compounds made to my knowledge. The closest oral version of deca are the nor-diol and nor-dione prohormones. I think these are worth a try to aid in typically aching joints when you go off cycle.

neversaydie said:
I have always been a lover of Deca, however lately everyone says to use Eq becasue of price.

What are the pros and cons?

I ran deca last cycle now im switcing to EQ, eq u will get less bloat no impotence, some say a more harder vascular look as well, I think deca is a bit less toxic, im not an expert on the 2 im sure someone else will give a better answer and I'll check back for myself, good question:)

I'll take boldenone over nandrolone anyday.

Does anyone know what the detection time is for boldenone base?

xcel

mikes has said it best but, i will say this...they are not similar as some like to say...deca is a great anabolic but, it is very pricey for the results..eq is great for promoting pumps because of the drugs ability to increase red blood cell count..now roids will do this in general but, eq has a better rep, and rightly so, for doing this better than most..decas big draw back in addition to price is the "deca dick" it can give..you will always need some form of test to combat this..like mikes said, eq is "similar" to dbol in structure and is nothing like deca... i would try the eq and see what it does for ya..most love the stuff and it is fairly inexpensive.. :D

Also

Deca can be detected longer than EQ....in a test.

a good friend of mine is a fighter and has done about 2 cycles a year for the last 2 years and he only uses deca. I asked him about his mr. winky and he says he has no problem at all. crazy stuff

pitbull said:
a good friend of mine is a fighter and has done about 2 cycles a year for the last 2 years and he only uses deca. I asked him about his mr. winky and he says he has no problem at all. crazy stuff

Damn, he's lucky. I look at deca and go limp, lol.

Ya

wolverine said:

Damn, he's lucky. I look at deca and go limp, lol.

I am the same way with fina --- test is a MUST with that stuff & me.

I prefer EQ/boldenone over Deca as well.

I'd have to say boldenone is likely my favorite compound out there. It runs a close race with Tren., and the two together are simply awesome to say the least.

Xcel- I'd also like to know the detection times for boldenone. I'm sure it doesn't stay as active as boldenone Undec. so maybe 1-3 months for the Base? I'd be interested to hear if you happen to find out.

Re: Ya

Ivan said:

I am the same way with fina --- test is a MUST with that stuff & me.

im same with fina too while on TEST, i got a old late 30's friend about to do run tren solo 6 weeks not worried about fina dick lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity