over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq with lower test

Broseph11

Registered
Whats up fellas, so i cruising on 200 mgs test e a week at the moment and was thing of bumping to 300 and EQ at 600 mg. Anyone ever run higher eq than test? What were your experiences, results, side
Effects etc. i can always throw in an oral throughout, looking to run the EQ for 15 weeks and the test for 20. Thanks
Boys

Whats up fellas, so i cruising on 200 mgs test e a week at the moment and was thing of bumping to 300 and EQ at 600 mg. Anyone ever run higher eq than test? What were your experiences, results, side
Effects etc. i can always throw in an oral throughout, looking to run the EQ for 15 weeks and the test for 20. Thanks
Boys

It's good! I started EQ at 300 mgs with 140 mgs of test prop during my cruise as a way to increase blood levels by the time I got to my blast.

Looked good! Vascularity increased, there's increased fullness once you're up to 600 mgs. Minimal bloat. Size and strength wise, I think Nandrolone still takes the cake. But EQ's a decent compound (not if you're old).

EQ is the best against bloating, mild and effect -wise similar to Deca, but many users experience "deca Dick' from the EQ

Im excited bc ive never used eq. Ive been around the block as far as hormones but just never got around to eq. Not too concerned about crazy strength gains as i have some nagging injuries.

I've always like eq but I am currently running it at 250mg test/200mast/900eq. This is the first time ive used eq as the main compound and i have been pretty disappointed with it to be honest. I'm growing slow and steady but I now realize how "weak" eq is. 300 mg of deca blows 900 mg of eq out of the water imo. I see eq as something to just add to a cycle for synergistic effects rather than the main compound.

I was considering it but decided against it...

last thing I need is thicker blood.

I think eq gets a bad rap for increasing rbc. Don't get me wrong, it does do that but people act like it's the #1 drug inn that caregory. I've noticed that my rbc go much higher running deca/anadrol.

I think eq gets a bad rap for increasing rbc. Don't get me wrong, it does do that but people act like it's the #1 drug inn that caregory. I've noticed that my rbc go much higher running deca/anadrol.

I agree with this. I love eq and personally my rbc stays pretty good on it. I have labwork from earlier this year on a gram of eq and test each and rbc was only elevated a bit. Only thing I get with EQ is some hair shedding and increased anxiety. im at work so I cant post the actual bloodwork document....but heres my rbc's at that dose

RBC
Learn more about this 
5.62 x10(6)/mcL

Date:Feb 18, 2017 03:37 p.m. MST
Reference Range:4.50 x10(6)/mcL - 5.70 x10(6)/mcL
 Show more info

I've tried EQ a few times and just didn't like it. I'd rather just increase the test or run deca or npp.

Boys

I have many times. I am at the moment actually. I personally love it, it gets me big without the bloat. Test at such low dosage keeps your sexual function in check, but you should add an androgen like tren or masteron to the mix to get full benefits.

In regards RBC getting to the roof, the truth is that EQ raises RBC count as much as any other steroid. I have used EQ as high as 1.5 g per week, my Hem and Hemo were never out of range, not once, but of course, we all react differently to different compounds. EQ is one of my favorites.

I`m getting ready to do 800 eq/wk along with 300 test c also. Will add in some tbol around week 4 once my eq levels starting getting higher. When people say that deca adds more size, I say it only matters what you can keep once the bloat is gone. The term "slow and steady" always given to EQ I take as real gains with no bloat.

Here's my hematocrit from the same cycle

Hct

Learn more about this
47.5 %
Date: Feb 18, 2017 03:37 a.m. MST
Reference Range:39.0 % - 49.0 %
Show more info

Thanks for all the replies boys!! Ive used npp quite a few time and it is a favorite of mine.. I just wanted to try something different. I know i have some mast e and tren ace lying around so maybe i will throw some in. Def see some mixed reviews but i guess its different for everyone.

I left out i will be running 4 iu gh along with the eq @600 and test e @ 300. It looks good on paper and in my head so i guess we will see.

I've always like eq but I am currently running it at 250mg test/200mast/900eq. This is the first time ive used eq as the main compound and i have been pretty disappointed with it to be honest. I'm growing slow and steady but I now realize how "weak" eq is. 300 mg of deca blows 900 mg of eq out of the water imo. I see eq as something to just add to a cycle for synergistic effects rather than the main compound.

Dan Duccaine commented that EQ was a disappointment to replace deca.

EQ is an awesome base when run high enough 1 gram+

EQ is definitely mild, and doesn't give the quick, outrageous results that can be achieved from many other compounds. That being said, I get great results when I go with 600eq, 300test, 200tren /wk.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131