over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ with Test E Base

bbkhan87

Newbies
So just out of curiosity, If one were to run test e at 250mg per week with 300mg of EQ for a first cycle and they are very estro sensitive, would arimedex at .25mg eod or every third day be sufficient? Also, would be running torem at 15mg ed to block the estrogen receptors, thanks. This would be ran for 12 weeks.

PCT would be the test taper protocol from T nation.

this was the first cycle i designed for myself. Ordered it and it never showed up. Then i threw caution in the wind and said fuck it and ordered a test and tren cycle with ai's and such.

Im very prone to gyno. I got lumps from superdrol 2 years ago and they get extremely sore on test and tren. I only used nolva then and now i use nolva, prami, aromasin.

The ai's can be dosed alot of different ways but arimidex 1mg day is fine. never used torem. the estrogen related sides of this cycle should be really low.

Last edited:
Bro I recommend you run the androgenic gear just as high if not higher than any anabolics. So you could run test at 400-500 mgs and eq at 300 mgs a week and then take your anit estrogens.

Also for PCT dont mess around with over the counter shit. If you are taking pharmaceuticals you will need the real deal not some supps other wise you might have serious problems. look into HCG, Clomid, and Nolva. There is info on that here

Bro I recommend you run the androgenic gear just as high if not higher than any anabolics. So you could run test at 400-500 mgs and eq at 300 mgs a week and then take your anit estrogens.

Also for PCT dont mess around with over the counter shit. If you are taking pharmaceuticals you will need the real deal not some supps other wise you might have serious problems. look into HCG, Clomid, and Nolva. There is info on that here

Thanks but the test taper from t nation is not a product it is a pct taper protocol, it is pretty new. I got my gyno from puberty cut out and I am just paranoid that I will get it back.

Thanks but the test taper from t nation is not a product it is a pct taper protocol, it is pretty new. I got my gyno from puberty cut out and I am just paranoid that I will get it back.

oh ok got you. Not familier with that protocol, but if talks about actually tappering off your gear at the end, I would avoid it cause as long as there is any gear in your system you natural production will not start. So if you are using 250mg or test every 7 day, then you cont that till the end and remember enanthate stays actively in your system for 2-3 weeks.

imo tapering does not rebound as well as other pct methods. Also - first cycle - just do test 350-500mg a week.

I agree with King Kong.

For first cycle... no need to use anything other than Test.

If training, diet and sleep are up to par... test will give great results on first cycle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws