over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ worth throwing in with test?

thicknasty

Registered
I've been more of a test only kinda guy, usually just run about 750mgs/wk and I'm good. I do, however, got some EQ hand but don't know if it'd be worth my while throwing it in with the test as far as results go.

Now granted, I know that biologicaly SOMETHING will be different in my body if I added EQ. But at the end of the day would I really be able to notice a difference (it is good EQ). For example, look any bigger or leaner, get any stronger or retain more gains when coming off rather than just doing the test alone?

I love EQ. Gives me a nice fullness and vascularity and doesn't lead to much water retention. Test/EQ is a very nice combination for lean gains. You won't blow up overnight but what you gain will stay around later. Just pay attention to RBC/hemocrit and your blood pressure because it can raise pretty quickly.

Thanks. I always do blasts and cruises, 4wk blast/2wk cruise (250mgs test on the cruise with clomid). I hear that EQ needs to be taken or a 12 period. So......While cruising would it be a lost cause if I stopped the EQ for those 2 weeks while cruising before picking it back up again with the blast? I was thinking it'd be ok to just drop the EQ dose to 200-300mgs during the cruise, but unsure if that would compromise my cruise as far as recovery. Your thoughts?

Just contemplating on whether to throw in eq with the test or just spend the money on more test. I've just heard so many mixed reviews on EQ, makes me wonder.

Last edited:
I been mixing about 250-500 c or e with mostly 250-400 EQ weekly for 10 weeks. Tad harder constant vascularity but I also run hgh hard so difficult to tell what's doing what. But with adding the EQ and dropping the Tes dose definite less water.

I been mixing about 250-500 c or e with mostly 250-400 EQ weekly for 10 weeks. Tad harder constant vascularity but I also run hgh hard so difficult to tell what's doing what. But with adding the EQ and dropping the Tes dose definite less water.

I hear ya. Yea you diffinently need to consider ALL the variables of what you're taking to accurately assess what's working for you. As apposed the whole "throw a butch of shit on the wall and see what sticks" method.

Thanks. I always do blasts and cruises, 4wk blast/2wk cruise (250mgs test on the cruise with clomid). I hear that EQ needs to be taken or a 12 period. So......While cruising would it be a lost cause if I stopped the EQ for those 2 weeks while cruising before picking it back up again with the blast? I was thinking it'd be ok to just drop the EQ dose to 200-300mgs during the cruise, but unsure if that would compromise my cruise as far as recovery. Your thoughts?

Just contemplating on whether to throw in eq with the test or just spend the money on more test. I've just heard so many mixed reviews on EQ, makes me wonder.

Personally I would be doing a longer blast than 4wks if running EQ. A lot of guys don't notice much from it in the first month or so. I think it would be a waste to come off that quickly. Boldenone acetate would probably be a better form to use here, but I hear that it's extremely painful.

test with eq is a fav for me. nothing dramatic just slow and steady.
I do feel long eq cycles seem to hold gains after cycle really well for me.
Watch the blood numbers as poster above stated. I let my hemo get to 19.9 and had to wait to get cleared for a surgury. daily aspirin is a good idea
too on a long eq run. Good luck, T

a little help

Sounds to me like you guys really know your shit. In comparison I'm a friggin retard, I was planning on running my first cycle in ten yrs, and before it was just extra stuff the guy had, guess that doesn't count. I have some win 100, sustanon250, and deca 300. this was my plan ? 13week cycle 1-4 deca once, sus once5-10 deca twice, sus twice and wini twice 11-13 same as 1-4 just keeping the wini added? and not sure how much/long to use the nova for pct. If u guys can give me some cricketing I would greatly appreciate it.

Personally I would be doing a longer blast than 4wks if running EQ. A lot of guys don't notice much from it in the first month or so. I think it would be a waste to come off that quickly. Boldenone acetate would probably be a better form to use here, but I hear that it's extremely painful.

I would think that the EQ ester is slow enough to stay active through out the 2 weeks of the cruise though, and picking it back up for the next blast would be as if I was never off ya know?

I'd imagine I could still even run the EQ during my cruise but lowered the dose to 2-300mgs/wk to keep it more active. I'm just not sure if running anything else other than test during a cruise would defeat the whole purpose of the cruise to begin with.

Sounds to me like you guys really know your shit. In comparison I'm a friggin retard, I was planning on running my first cycle in ten yrs, and before it was just extra stuff the guy had, guess that doesn't count. I have some win 100, sustanon250, and deca 300. this was my plan ? 13week cycle 1-4 deca once, sus once5-10 deca twice, sus twice and wini twice 11-13 same as 1-4 just keeping the wini added? and not sure how much/long to use the nova for pct. If u guys can give me some cricketing I would greatly appreciate it.

______

Attachments

• kjhyujn.jpg
    kjhyujn.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 352

Takes 4 weeks at high doses alone to even feel anything. But with Tes base Ibelieve it speeds it up a bit. Nice with EQ and anavar alone too. EQ need at least 400/week for a month to even feel on me when run alone. I won't run alone as it is too mild this way. I been up to 750 alone and wasn't too overwhelmed. Mg per mg any long
Acting Tes is better but together it's nice.

I really believe that the EQ has to stay relatively high to get anything out of it, but if you want to give it a shot, maybe cruise on 125mg test/125mg EQ to keep them both in your system. It's worth a shot, and some guys here cruise on EQ alone with good results.

Adding eq at atleast 600mg a week would make a huge difference bro. It takes the longest to kick in, about 4-6 weeks, but once eq fully kicks in its nasty, second only to tren. Benefits are more size, leaner harder muscles, crazy fucking pumps, more endurance from the additional red blood cells. best of all u will notice increase in appetite, eq makes u eat like no other, every 2 hours. More food more calories more muscle. Definitely go for it bro 500-600mg a week and u will be very pleased

EQ works great with test and it's one of my favorite combos. In the past, I've ran Test @ 750 + EQ @ 400 with good results. I've also tried Test @ 1g + EQ @ 800 and I found at that dose, it made me feel lethargic, although vascularity, hunger were through the roof. It also made me irritable and anxious. Little things would annoy me that otherwise would not.

Contrary to the whole "eat eat eat" mentality, you WILL STILL GET FAT if you go and pound junk. Use common sense and your head - this is bodybuilding, so um, use some nutritional discipline, eh?

EQ will help you get down 4000-5000 PLANNED calories. It will help you get all your meals in, etc.

Too many people look at things like EQ and Tren and Primo as drugs that will "get you out of jail for free", as a license for nutritional laziness. No, that is FAR from the truth.

EQ and Test is a great tool. Use it. Just get your RBC checked every 4-6 months, or donate blood.

I love eq, always run round 600 mg a week..
except this time, im at 800 and dont have any positive effects of it... Its way underdosed compared to eq i ran before..

I love eq, always run round 600 mg a week..
except this time, im at 800 and dont have any positive effects of it... Its way underdosed compared to eq i ran before..

What brand you running>?

I would think that the EQ ester is slow enough to stay active through out the 2 weeks of the cruise though, and picking it back up for the next blast would be as if I was never off ya know?

I'd imagine I could still even run the EQ during my cruise but lowered the dose to 2-300mgs/wk to keep it more active. I'm just not sure if running anything else other than test during a cruise would defeat the whole purpose of the cruise to begin with.

I've noticed this myself. If i've been on a eq run for a while and take a short(2-3 weeks) break the startup time is pretty quick . Much faster than say me not using eq for a year then starting eq. T

Maybe a increase in appetite noticeable increase in vascularity I love EQ so I would def throw it in.

I've been more of a test only kinda guy, usually just run about 750mgs/wk and I'm good. I do, however, got some EQ hand but don't know if it'd be worth my while throwing it in with the test as far as results go.

Now granted, I know that biologicaly SOMETHING will be different in my body if I added EQ. But at the end of the day would I really be able to notice a difference (it is good EQ). For example, look any bigger or leaner, get any stronger or retain more gains when coming off rather than just doing the test alone?

I like TEST and EQ cycles,,always have. Its a nice simple cycle that works. I get leaner,,tighter,,more vascular on EQ. The gains are quality.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131