over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eq?

besoge

Registered
Never run eq was thinking about stacking it with test and Decca would this be wise also is equal even worth runing. I've heard mixed reviews.

It (eq) never did anything for me, if your wanting to get big, it's a waste of money, if your wanting to build lean mass use low test and higher tren..

i will disagree i love EQ but run it at 750+ It works for me because I really don't have a big appirtite so if I am bulking its extremely hard for me to get my marcros, where with EQ its a piece of cake.

So if I run EQ with tren and low test my gains are insane, where as with out eq (for me) they are not as good. Still good just not as good.

EQ also helps me push out hour plus cardio sessions on the stepper with out eq while on tren i wold be huffing and puffing wanting to die. So when it comes to size true eq is not the best, but what it allows me to do based on performance in my opinion it works for me.

EQ works great for me far better than any of the nandrolone's. Test,EQ and Stanazolol has remained my alltime fave cycle with allmost no sides.

I love it.

Also I dont see any reason to stack it with deca. And it's safer if you just bumped up the EQ and you wont have to worry about the estro sides of Deca.

I'm doing 300 test 800 eq starting next week with a tbol kick start at 50mg, can't wakt

It (eq) never did anything for me, if your wanting to get big, it's a waste of money, if your wanting to build lean mass use low test and higher tren..

That is terrible advice...no 2 people are different and there could be alot of variables on why EQ never worked for You(nonresponder, dose, poor quality etc.)...a good quality EQ at a high enough dose can replace test in many cycles with close to the same actual muscle gain without the water retention

If you are looking for serious mass, I think Test/Deca/EQ is a great cycle....the EQ will help keep some of the bloat from Deca down (still need an AI)...plus you can probably get away with running a lower dose of Deca (200-400)

That is terrible advice...no 2 people are different and there could be alot of variables on why EQ never worked for You(nonresponder, dose, poor quality etc.)...a good quality EQ at a high enough dose can replace test in many cycles with close to the same actual muscle gain without the water retention

best part of high eq is no direct issues with prolactin like the 19-nors...

eq

EQ is one of those that you need to see if it works for you or not. Usually works well when stacked with test, dbol, or anavar. It will increase your red blood cell count which will help with stamina. No water retention like deca or deca dick which affects quite a few.

javman

Loved it, increased appetite and stacked great.
gave me massive back pumps and some BP issues above 600-700mg though.

I agree with some from above. No reason to stack with deca. High Tren, Low Test with deca or eq is best cycle imo. :)

From mike Arnold's article, most run way too little eq or severely under dosed eq. It's not irresponsible to run 1g+ of eq on bulks.

Really? How much would you recommend for a first cycle and how long?

I'd say 600 mg of eq is a good starting point,
Everyone I know that did lower dosages was not satisfied.
Even when the old 50mg ganabol was out ,we did 150mg mon,we'd,fri,sun
We only separated like that cause we were only able to fill. 150mg in a syringe

It is highly individual.
You have to just try and see if you like it.
I personally get nothing good from it, and it gives me crippling anxiety. I get far better gains and less sides from NPP or Primo.
Bottom line is you have to try it out to know how it affects you, you may love it or you may hate it, only one way to find out.

Is bad anxiety a common problem with eq because I'm prone to anxiety

Also what would a good test/ equal cycle look like I was thinking 400 test 750 eq

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear