over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eq?

Ive never ran it..always on the fence with it...
question...Since EQ is chemically very similar to D-bol...is it safe to say that if you are a good responder to dbol you will also be a good responder to EQ?

If you have not done 50 cycles already and killed your receptors 400 mg Eq and 500 mg Test stack will work great. 12 weeks works for newbies. 14-16 weeks if you've done a couple of cycles and bump the EQ to 600 mg. Builds solid gains and great pumps because of the red blood cell count. If you respond well to orals you can always throw in some for the first 6 weeks until the Eq really kicks in.

A little anxiety.. I just finished up a 14 week eq and test cycle over the winter..290 test and 700 eq. I'm prone to anxiety and it wasn't too bad

OH and whoever said the EQ will help keep bloat down from DECA that is completely false.. EQ aromatizes at about a quarter of the rate of test.. It would slightly increase estrogen, not help keep it down like masteron or winstrol.

Last edited:
I'm saying it would be less bloat than Decca though right? Also is the anxiety as bad as anxiety produced by tren because that shit gives me a lot of anxiety. I'm anxiety prone alos

I get that as well. I start taking 10 MG of Lexapro 3 weeks before i start the cycle. If its still bad I up it to 20 mg. After the first few weeks the anxiety subsides and you can taper down on the lexapro and come off or continue on low dose. Its fucked up on how you need more drugs to keep you level!!

EQ was worthless for me, ran 600mg for 15 weeks and was utterly un-impressed. The only notable effect it has is upping your appetite which is useless for me because I can eat like a horse any day. You will be hard pressed to find users who have used EQ alone and can actually prove mass gains occured with the compound. IMO most of the gains people think they have made with eq were actually test or another compound they were running. EQ is by far the weakest compound I have ever ran. This is just my take on it......

Well it sux some people can't respond to it, me personally I loved I only did 300mg a week with it last summer with anadrol and some Hgh but my veins looked my road maps I say blast the hell out of it for 16 weeks and see what happens

It.seems like its one of those things that you either love it or it just sucked for you

Also I dont see any reason to stack it with deca. And it's safer if you just bumped up the EQ and you wont have to worry about the estro sides of Deca.

Deca doesnt have estro sides. Deca raises progesterone!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131