over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

equi turned out to be TREN i think?

symbion1

Banned
Hi i thought i would share the experience of my second cycle with you all.

as a teen i did a test deca cycle before the internet was even invented!
so had little knowledge so really below was my true first cycle.

i researched for mild and safe steroids as im sure we all did and came up with equipoise at 600mg per week for 15-16 weeks as suggested in many forums.

all was well, found a source after being scammed once by a board sponsor (lost my custom forever!), and was pleased, got over the injection fear (now look forward to it!)

600mg per week 3 ml once a week, eating 2 grams of good protien per pound of body, i had dieted before starting my cycle from 200 lbs down to 170lbs.

week 2 i had awful night sweats really bad waking up drenched evry night, needing to urinate twice a night,

week 4-5 my balls really ached shooting pains and looked smaller and softer!

week 6 my balls were right under my dick and i was worried.

hair line also went north!

i stopped my cycle and started test at 500mg per week for 8 weeks put in some HCG my balls came home and i felt much better in myself and sex drive.

i had all the Pct you could need so was sure all was going to be ok

so im pretty sure the viles labelled equipoise were tren, dosage and ester anyones guess, so a word of warning, research what steroids feel like and do, just in case this happens to you, i am sure my vials must have been a batch of hundreds maybe thousands!, again a well respected UGL and sponsor

my concern is i have a full cycle of masteron and primo, being far more likely to be faked i could have anything!!

That's why test should be the base of all cycles. That probably wasn't tren, it was your body reacting to not having testosterone.

yes you could be right, i dont really know.
thanks for reply, anymore out there?

you researched, but didn't have test as your base? need more research bro.

yes you could be right, i dont really know.
thanks for reply, anymore out there?

You definitely wouldn't of noticed night sweats,and shrinkage of that kind from EQ.Also it was wk 2 and EQ doesn't fully kick in until wk 4-7.I don't start noticing eq until around week 7.What you had there was almost definitely tren in my opinion.

Thanks guys

i had the wheezy tren cough to.

thanks to the concerned pms aswell

sometimes if you inject oil based drugs into your body too fast you can develop a cough. Doesnt matter what the drug is...its the oil getting into your bloodstream too fast.

unless u had a one in a thousand reaction to eq, you would not get night sweats from it....and if ever did i doubt u notice anything til at least a month in. sounds like tren in sweats part, but were you able to maintain an erection after few weeks? that would be indication of if it were tren

on test and tbol I soaked the sheets regularly with my sweat...I would wake up and the sheets would be wet around my shoulders and back and legs (pretty sure I wasn't pissing myself HAHA!)...my girlfriend commented that I was hot to the touch sometimes. She liked it since I keep my apartment cold as shit so she would use my thermal radiation to survive (lol).

So pretty sure sweating happens on substances other than tren.

I'm lean as hell too verylittle bodyfat (not some fat ass).

on test and tbol I soaked the sheets regularly with my sweat...I would wake up and the sheets would be wet around my shoulders and back and legs (pretty sure I wasn't pissing myself HAHA!)...my girlfriend commented that I was hot to the touch sometimes. She liked it since I keep my apartment cold as shit so she would use my thermal radiation to survive (lol).

So pretty sure sweating happens on substances other than tren.

I'm lean as hell too verylittle bodyfat (not some fat ass).

yes, it def does, but eq is not one of them and tren being worst in the matter, it was def something more potent then eq...i know what ya mean though..test alone get me the sweats...i wear shorts in winter time since i regularly warm, but some of these hormones put me into cooktime

That would have to be some big mess up by whomever manufactured it especially being that Tren cost way more then EQ.

I have also gotten "Tren cough" from EQ in particular so as someone else already mentioned it does happen with other products.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131