over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equigen gh

BIG A and Chuck

*Whew* this is what I wanted to hear! You know how it is, I do some research and find all these "HATERS" that say I am going tp drop dead-----now some of these people I will never listen to because I think they are complete idiots, like Brock Stasser for instance, you should have heard how hard he bashed finaplix before it was proven that the filler was nothing more than methylcellulose. Jeff Summers is another one of these maggots. Actually there are a lot of them. To this day I still do not know how they ever got to where they are, but at least the people who are "in the know" realize they're bullshit...

Anyway, with that said, I will go ahead with the EQ. Wait..........one last Question before I take the gh plunge....I am 23 years old with about 8 cycles under my belt, right into college I was introduced to them as a wrestler-----matter of fact any college athlete has access to the juice. So I want to know if I would be making a mistake in taking gh at this age.. I am looking for optimal gains here, I would also use slin 15 iu post workout, along with a gram of cyp. I am 220, and am looking at changing sports, I am seriously considering baseball. So this is not all cosmetic, I train hard and eat like a horse, but I want to be 240 + and in single digit bf...Thanks.

It's never a mistake to use GH. GH use is only limited by people's finances.

Just a comment for Ivan and question for all, in general. You don't want to take more than 1cc at any given shot. Is 15i.u. more than 1ml? If so I would beleive you want to break it down into more pokes ED.

xcel

Excel, 100 iu's is a full cc, so 15 is not too much...

And, 15iu of gh is all dependant on how much solution you mix in.
Ive said it before this Equigen works very well and the price is very right. :D

Hmm

MIKE S, can you explain why the Equigen works with the 18iu burst 6 days off 12 days then 6days, why would it keep working after that inital month? Also how long does it work. Im trying to gather as much info before I start. Thanks for the help

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
MIKE S, can you explain why the Equigen works with the 18iu burst 6 days off 12 days then 6days, why would it keep working after that inital month? Also how long does it work. Im trying to gather as much info before I start. Thanks for the help

Phil came up with that theory. That's how he uses his GH - something about mimicking babies GH spurts.

what do you think Big A....is phil's theory of using the equigen more effective that going 21 days straight?

ohh and is phil ever going to compete again?

The original theory came from Borreson. I didnt agree with alot of
his theories, and on paper didnt agree with this one either.
Until several experienced guys said it worked well.
And it did work for me no doubt. How does it continue to work? That the question I cant answer-and Ive thought alot about it!
If anyone has any ideas-Id like to hear.
It did work for about 6-8wks after discontinuing the dosing!
With NO sides!

ok mikeS what exactly does this different way of using the equigen gh look like?

I believe

I Believe it goes like this

Days 1-6 18ius ED, divided into 4 shots
Days 7-18 OFF
Day 19-24 18ius ED, divided into 4 shots until bottle runs out

THen you are DONE, wait and enjoy
I cant wait to try this,

Thats it Vitor!

Let me (us) know your results-post em up!

Hmm

Just curios, what should I expect, Im doing this purely for fat burning. Im around 9% bf right now but I would love to see how low I can go, I was figuring 5lbs of muscular perhaps, and getting down to 3-4%, figure cardio 5 days a week lifting 3, bodyweight X 10 in Calories. Any idea Mike? What exactly happened to you for you?

VITOR

You can cut up on gh, but really the great thing is you really dont have to reduce calories or do cardio to lose fat!
I was burning fat for 4-6wk extra AFTER i finished the 2 6day blasts. Like I say I cant explain it but it happened. No calorie reduction or cardio. No sides (like carpel tunnel, joint pain)
with the blasts either. Maybe these sides only occur with an extended cycle done ED.

i thougt that equigen was taken off the market about a year ago...guess that info was wrong...considering that are there any reputable sources out there for it...please hit me with an email or PM thank

Kaizer Soze said:
i thougt that equigen was taken off the market about a year ago...guess that info was wrong...considering that are there any reputable sources out there for it...please hit me with an email or PM thank

From what I know, production was stopped then. Still tons floating around though. Only one guy on the net I know off that is legit.
Also, now that you asked people to PM you, you will get lost of scammers trying to sell it to you.

Ok goofy me here, but do you have to mix it with SLIN???

Are you just taking it alone? No AAS?

Thanks...

Steak Helmet said:
Ok goofy me here, but do you have to mix it with SLIN???

Are you just taking it alone? No AAS?

Thanks...

Gh without gear does virtually nothing.
GH with gear will make you lean while you bulk and you get quality muscle gains.
GH/gear/insulin - you will EXPLODE!

thanks big A

Slin issome scary stuff...

I know I asked this before, but are there any supplements that reactivate your normal HGH and SLIN?

I know when you add a synthetic, your natural production drops to nil or close to nil.

Slin: ????

HGH??? I was thinking maybe the products that release HGH naturally wold help if you took double the recommended dose???

THANKS AGAIN BIG A

Can Equigen be obtained at a vet supply store? /if not...why not?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws