over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equigen Preperations

On the bacteriostatic water issue with Equigen, what I know is that everybody who has tried to use if with bacteriostatic water has had major negative reactions from it - but it generally works fine with "regular" injectible grade sterile water. MikeS and I did a lot of research about this awhile back, because if you could use bacteriostatic water you could get more life out of it - but whatever the reason, we discovered that you just can't use bacteriostatic water with the stuff. Most "regular" gh's as far as I know, like Serostim, etc, the bacteriostatic water is OK. Probably BigA is right it has something to do with the protein or something, but what convinced me is the consistently negative results from guys who tried to mix it with bacterio water. It takes awhile to get something into my thick head, but after you wack me with a baseball bat several times I usually figure it out.

For a 1st time gh user is 18 iu a day of equigen going to give any side effects?

I

I am done my first 6 day burst, and Thus far no negative reactions. No red bumps, no sweeling/bloating, joint feel good, I was feeling a bit tired and alittle hotter then usual.

OK this probably sounds pretty dumb but is it necessary to keep Equigen refridgerated once it has been reconstituted with water or can you just keep it somewhere that is cool and dark. I'm asking because I don't live alone and I really don't want someone looking in the fridge and wondering what the hell that bottle is. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Not 100%

Im almost 99% postive you need to refrigerate it. But I could be wrong.

Big Hock said:
For a 1st time gh user is 18 iu a day of equigen going to give any side effects?

I've used more than that on a daily basis and over 10IU/day, the sides don't seem to increase anymore.

Re: I

vitor said:
I am done my first 6 day burst, and Thus far no negative reactions. No red bumps, no sweeling/bloating, joint feel good, I was feeling a bit tired and alittle hotter then usual.

Only a small number of people get the red bumps - I happen to be one of them so I have to put with it :mad:

Kaizer Soze said:
OK this probably sounds pretty dumb but is it necessary to keep Equigen refridgerated once it has been reconstituted with water or can you just keep it somewhere that is cool and dark. I'm asking because I don't live alone and I really don't want someone looking in the fridge and wondering what the hell that bottle is. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Once mixed you have to refrigerate it. Before it's mixed, it can be stored at room temperature (cool, dark).

equigen

Hello,

I was wondering is someone could tell me the normal time to notice a difference from taking gh?

also am using metformin rather than slin. for the best results how much met should I take.

also an new to gh, what would you recommend as a starting dosage?

thanks

Re: equigen

BIGGD said:
Hello,

I was wondering is someone could tell me the normal time to notice a difference from taking gh?

also am using metformin rather than slin. for the best results how much met should I take.

also an new to gh, what would you recommend as a starting dosage?

thanks

GH is a long term use product - months. Over months, you will add muscle, quality, get lean, etc.
If you use it with insulin you will blow up instantly.
I usually see my skin 'glowing' overnight after the first shot.
Everything else, takes months to notice. But if you take photos of you now and then photos of you in a few months after you've used GH all this time, there will be a big difference in the look. GH gives you a look that you can't get otherwise.

I don't believe that there is a begginer and advanced dosage for GH. You don't have to taper it either. I say do 10IU/day straight off. If you start lower, you will quickly increase to 10IU+ to see what it does and then you will never go back to less than 10IU/day.

re

Thanks for the help.

At the moment Im not taking slin but metformin, what would you recommend for dosage?

Thanks again

Re: re

BIGGD said:
Thanks for the help.

At the moment Im not taking slin but metformin, what would you recommend for dosage?

Thanks again

Metformin is easy to dose. If you have a carb meal (100g+) have 500mg. If you have a very large carb meal then 1,000mg. If you pig out until you burst at all you can eat Pizza Hut, then have 1,500mg. And that's it. Do it as often as you like, as long as you don't have the tablets any closer than 4 hours apart, 'cause then it could become a bit unpredictable.

re

Hello,

One more quick thing.

If i were to start taking slin what would i need? would i need something to check glucose levels?

also is this dangerous, what type H or R and how much would you recommend.

Thanks again

BIGGD said:
Hello,

One more quick thing.

If i were to start taking slin what would i need? would i need something to check glucose levels?

Thanks again

Im not patronizing you, but learning about slin is not a 'quick thing'. No one can tell you the entire list of ideas behind using slin.
Plan on researching it for a good while, and then ask specific questions.

BIGGD said:
Hello,

One more quick thing.

Thanks again

How much you weigh? Do you ever get the hunger shakes?

re

about 235

at times i get the shakes, for the last 5 months i have felt really out of it, i have been getting my blood checked everyfew weeks seeing if anything is wrong.

he said my thyroid is a bit off, this is why I feel tired and drained all the time and very week. I thing allot has to do with this problem.

I took some T3 some time ago, would this screw up my normal balance?

Most likely you had some thyroid problem before that.

At your weight, I'd do insulin this way:

Actrapid or Hum-R - definetelly no humalog until you know how your body responds - I personally don't like it.

Start off with 10IU/shot. Increase by 2IU per shot, every day that you are doing it until you find your liit. Your limit is when you took your glucose, but you still crash after 1/2 hour. When that happens, have more glucose and the day after have the same dose but 1IU less per shot. That's your limit.
Do two shots a day.
First shot, after breakfast. Have 10g of glucose for every 1IU of insulin. So if you take 10IU, then 100g glucose. That will take care of the first crash that happens after 1/2 hour.
2 hours later you will have the second crash. You'll know that is coming as you will be getting shaky. EAT! LOTS! And that's it, you are home free after that.
Have second shot after gym, in the evening. Don't go to sleep before your second crash meal!

That's all there is to it.

re

Thanks,

I will give it a shoot,

I thought with slin you needed to keep check of your blood sugar? No?

BIGGD said:
Thanks,

I will give it a shoot,

I thought with slin you needed to keep check of your blood sugar? No?

if you do it the way I said above, you won't have to.

re

Hello Big A

I have Actrapid. Is this as good as the hum R?

you said start with 10 iu, so should i do 5 in am and 5 iu after workout?

is there a certian food or drink your using for glucose?

Thank you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity