over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equigen Preperations

vitor

Registered
Im starting my equigen probally a week from today or next monday, im doing the 6 day blitz program. I was wondering if there is any other items I should have to prepare for this. Basically what is the recomended needle size for the slin pins I am ordering, any thoughts suggestion, i plan on taking before after pics, and describe in a scholary journal feelings, and reactions, lots of cardio and lifting to come.

Thanks
vitor

How are u using it? If you are using insulin as well, then you need insulin (humulin-R) and glucose powder.
Insulin needles are all one size - 29g, attached to a 1ml syringe. Don't know exaclty what u are asking.

Hmm

Im just using it alone, just the equigen, kind of a science experiment. I plan on getting down to the lowest bodyfat possiable, and somehow stay there. :) I was just wondering what size Insulin needles to order, i know there are half inch, 1 inch, etc.

Since you are doing subQ injects, Go with the 1/2" 28g or so.
A 27 or 29g will do also.
The more times a day you use gh the better. Also do a shot before bed. So, since its only 6 days each blast, I did 4 injects ED.

Ok

I assume since it is 70mgs, it is gonna be 70mls or roughly 3 ius per ML? Is that correct, if so would you recomend the following daily injections.

9am 6ius
12pm 3 ius
4pm 6ius
10pm 3 ius

Thanks for all the help sorry for asking 1000000000 questions.

Alright, here is the whole complicated mess.

You have 210ius. You want to use half in one 6day blast-
the other half next 6 day blast a couple weeks later.
Mix in 6ml of sterile water.
So, thats 3ml for each blast.
3ml divided by 24 (6 days at 4 shots ED)=.125ml
which = 12.5iu in the insulin syringe (each shot).
I preload the whole blast and refredgerate it all.
And leave the other half in the vial for use in a couple weeks.

You can mix in any amount of water, as long as you divide it correctly, of course. This is just how I did it.

Ok, so it doesnt come with sterile water if I am getting it from the same guy that you are. Can you recomend a sterlie water guy. And I assume when you say preload you, mix the whole bottle up, with all the sterile water, then take out 24 insulin pins, fill them up, and use as outlined. THen you have the bottle sitting there ready for use in 12 day.

Thanks
vitor

Vitor, I learned from MikeS too, and what he describes is exactly what I have done a couple of times. Got good results, but remember unless you are doing some AS with it, its not really highly anabolic by itself - great fat burner, muscle hardness, etc. - it will really give you some quality muscle, but NOT something to use for bulking. Definitely get the 1/2" pins - for me at least the 1" are just too long for subq. Also, absolutely positively DON'T USE BACTERIOSTATIC WATER!

Here you go

This is a web site I got sterile water off of.

**broken link removed**

Why don't u just make it simple and mix 4.2ml of the water so then when u draw out in th einsulin pin, every 2IU marking on the pin will equal 1IU of GH.
OR
Mix 2.1ml and then every 1IU marking on the slin pin is 1IU GH.

I prefer the second way as it's easiest (no complications) and less volume of water less irritation at injection site.

U can get water from tons of net sites or from Walmart if it's allowed in your state, etc. Only a couple of bucks too.

Oh yeah, all slin pins are 1/2".

AND, u will see SHIT results wich ever way you use it if u don't use gear too. But then again you might be happy, who knows.

Why do you say no bacteriostatic water? What is the reasoning behind this?:confused:

BIG A

Using it alone, just for fat burning and trying gh for the first time is a waste, Money isnt too big of an issue, but I wanted to try Equigen and get back to my lowest bodyfat, lots of cardio, and diet, and I figure with the GH it should only cut me up, im not looking for any mass.

Re: BIG A

vitor said:
Using it alone, just for fat burning and trying gh for the first time is a waste, Money isnt too big of an issue, but I wanted to try Equigen and get back to my lowest bodyfat, lots of cardio, and diet, and I figure with the GH it should only cut me up, im not looking for any mass.

I've never done it by itself, but every rare person that has tried ANY GH brand by itself has been dissapointed as far as fat loss and building mass is concerned. It works tremendously better with gear added. For example, insulin itself should make you gain all the mass and GH should keep you lean on a GH/Insulin/gear cycle - right? So, if you just take insulin and gear without the GH you should get huge but fat as well. Well, it doesn't work! Take insulin by itslef with gear will make you full, but that's it. Add GH to the combo and you EXPLODE!
But itself it seems to be useless, unless you are 80. Add it to gear or gear and insulin and it's awesome.

Armageddon said:
Why do you say no bacteriostatic water? What is the reasoning behind this?:confused:

BA water is supposed to destroy the protein. DO a Search for Equigen on the board and you will find another thread where this issue is discussed, including the reply from a BresaGen rep (the manufacturer) and also from people that have tried BA water.

Also dont forget you can use Glucophage if you dont want to mess with slin. This would be best if cutting is your goal. If mass is, use slin.

With BigA's methods of mixing the water/gh, you can really see -
its not etched in stone how to do this. Do it the way you can most easily figure and understand your doseage in realtion to the
iu's. It really just takes a little brain work. Dont make it more complicated than it is. :rolleyes:

BIG A , MIKES....GOOD INFO....

BIG A.....I PARTICULARILY LIKED THE FACTS ON USING GH ALONE.....I'D REALLY RATHER 'EXPLODE' THAN GET CRAPPY RESULTS! HAHAHAAHA:D

Vitor-your PM mailbox is full!

In answer to your question on glucophage:

2 ED is good-thats what I do. Wont make you fat like slin. It not really driving nutrients into the target areas as much as its just
countering the insulin resistance effects of gh and making your
entire insulin/receptor process much more efficient.

Thanks

Thanks alot MIKE S, I also wanted to thank everyone on this board for being so friendly, intelegent and very helpful, it is rare to find a board where everyone is trying to help eachother, and there isnt any flaming or immature crap going on. This is a great community, and if there is anyway I can help out any of you let me know.

My plan for Equigen is the following.

days 1-6 18ius ED
12 days off
then 6 more days of 18iu ED,

2 glucophage: ED,

and 40mgs of Anavar eD during the 12 weeks I feel that it will be in there.

This is stricly a fat loss experiment and im not that fat, but Im looking foward to this experiment, im thinking of taking some pics and maybe get a little website like those other guys did, Try to dispell the Equigen myth, because im almost 99% confident it is gonna do some good stuff.

Hmm

BIG A, MIKE S, I normally eat around 6-7 meals a day usally each one is 50 grams of carbs, and 50 grams of protein, if Im going to take glucophase with it, should I just cut the pills in half and take 250mgs 4 times a day? To avoid hypo. Thanks again

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
BIG A, MIKE S, I normally eat around 6-7 meals a day usally each one is 50 grams of carbs, and 50 grams of protein, if Im going to take glucophase with it, should I just cut the pills in half and take 250mgs 4 times a day? To avoid hypo. Thanks again

Depends how baddly you have dissensitised your insulin receptors. If they are really bad, you won't feel anything if you take 500mg. If they are 'OK', then cut them in half and take 250mg.
To see if they are ok, take 500mg. If you start getting jittery, etc, then have some more carbs and then the folowing meals have 250mg.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws