over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE !!

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
As some of you know I have a pretty decent home gym.. I have a few pieces I am moving out to make room for other pieces.. I'm in central Illinois ... All commercial grade...
1) Cybex plate loaded isolateral row ( silver with blue pads ) 350.00
2) Strength Inc plate loaded incline press.. Isolateral .. Adjust stops and adjust handles.. Less than 1 year old.. Great machine heavy built 750.00
3) cybex incline Pulldown machine .. 500.00 heavy weight stack..
4) atlantis side lateral machine 350.00
5) Flex incline fly machine ... Awesome piece.. One of a kind.. 500.00

If seriously interested pm me here and I'll send pictures.. These prices are baggins for the type of equipment.. Shipping is up to you but I will pelleize for you.. :cool:

I wish I had the space for it. I love those iso-lateral plate loaded machines.
Those are great prices too! I bet it sells fast.

If you end up selling a decent power cage I'm all in

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

Lats,
where do you get your stuff from?
I am looking for a commercial 45 degree leg press and hack squat.
I have looked at used gym equipment.com ebay and craigslist not with much luck on astronomical prices.
bodymasters flex cybex are around the best ones I think

I definitely would have taken number 2 and possibly number 5 too...Too far though man, shipping would be a killer I would think?!

I definitely would have taken number 2 and possibly number 5 too...Too far though man, shipping would be a killer I would think?!

Shipping would be roughly 400.00 a piece.. All the shipping I do usually those pieces are 365 to 400 to ship.. You'd still end up way below average market for the pieces.m.

Last edited:
Lats,
where do you get your stuff from?
I am looking for a commercial 45 degree leg press and hack squat.
I have looked at used gym equipment.com ebay and craigslist not with much luck on astronomical prices.
bodymasters flex cybex are around the best ones I think

Here the catch massive.. Most ask huge prices even for used.. I can find Ya a commercial leg press like a body master or Cybex for about 800 to 1000.00.. Shipping is a bit more because of the length it takes in the trailer.. But shipping roughly 600 or so dollars

Wow you say home gym and I think a bow flex lol. Those are some sweet pieces. Off topic, but if that's where you train, don't you miss the gym atmosphere? I love it (most of the time).

Wow you say home gym and I think a bow flex lol. Those are some sweet pieces. Off topic, but if that's where you train, don't you miss the gym atmosphere? I love it (most of the time).

Honestly no.. I like just walking out to my garage and lifting.. I listen to whatever music I want... I watch my flat screen in between sets ( ufc fight night can't be missed) .. I have the best pueces I want.. I am constantly trading and getting new ones in.. So it keeps it intersting.. Plus my family is just inside the door.. I'm on a pretty tight s hedule so the 30 minutes travel time back and forth to gym just doesn't appeal to me..

Honestly no.. I like just walking out to my garage and lifting.. I listen to whatever music I want... I watch my flat screen in between sets ( ufc fight night can't be missed) .. I have the best pueces I want.. I am constantly trading and getting new ones in.. So it keeps it intersting.. Plus my family is just inside the door.. I'm on a pretty tight s hedule so the 30 minutes travel time back and forth to gym just doesn't appeal to me..

Now that I'm older and have a family, this is how I feel too. I don't have the time or energy to be waiting on equipment, watching some guy in an elevation mask and tights shadowbox for 5 minutes between leg extensions.

I'd rather run down stairs, get my shit done, and then play with fire trucks and watch moana with my 2 year old.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

be cool to see some pictures of your gym

be cool to see some pictures of your gym

It's like metroflex lol.. It's a 2 1/2 car garage ... I gutted the floor ( most garages have a slant to the floor and I wanted perfectly level) and then added rubber flooring.. When I sold my gyms I grabbed what I wanted and put them in my garage... It's heated.. But no air.. Hot doesn't bother me lol.. Since then IVE traded and sold off a lot of pieces.. Some I regret ( my hammer strength decline ISO lateral press) and some I love ( just had custom built a isolateral smith machine... First I ever heard of.. Will be here in a week ) .. So I'm a bit of a junkie in regards to equipment.., :p

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member