advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise anxiety reversed by estrogen ?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not sure if I get equipoise anxiety , but I've seen too many lab results with EQ crushing estrogen levels, even with an equal amount of testosterone and no ai.

I guess it's not the end of the world if estrogen is less than 5-10 but estrogen is neuroprotective and may be the reason why some people claim anxiety on EQ.

Now I don't want to take Dbol, which may work, so I'm thinking a small amount of estrogen,in cream form. If I had pill form I'd take it. Has anyone had lab work on bold and test ,followed by bold , test and smaller dose of estrogen?

Actually I don't think Dbol would, the ai effects of EQ seem to crush everything in it's path. It might temporarily for a short time, same with estrogen. Better than nothing I guess. Reason I don't want to take Dbol is hair.

What is causing EQ to lower e2? I always heard it aromatizes at roughly half the rate of testosterone. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard that sentiment about EQ.

Not sure if I get equipoise anxiety , but I've seen too many lab results with EQ crushing estrogen levels, even with an equal amount of testosterone and no ai.

I guess it's not the end of the world if estrogen is less than 5-10 but estrogen is neuroprotective and may be the reason why some people claim anxiety on EQ.

Now I don't want to take Dbol, which may work, so I'm thinking a small amount of estrogen,in cream form. If I had pill form I'd take it. Has anyone had lab work on bold and test ,followed by bold , test and smaller dose of estrogen?
If they give horses over 50 mgs of equipoise a week—they develop anxiety and get all crazy. Therefore, I don’t think it has to do with estrogen per se. I believe it’s just the nature of EQ. EQ gives me both anxiety and lethargy. But so does Tren.

Actually I don't think Dbol would, the ai effects of EQ seem to crush everything in it's path. It might temporarily for a short time, same with estrogen. Better than nothing I guess. Reason I don't want to take Dbol is hair.
I know dbol converts to methyl estradiol which is very potent estrogen, question I have is, does it take aromatase enzyme to convert to estrogen? People use an ai to help with sides from dbol, so I'd assume aromatase is needed for dbol conversion and if eq is blocking aromatase in some manner, then I wouldn't think dbol would be that effective.

I know dbol converts to methyl estradiol which is very potent estrogen, question I have is, does it take aromatase enzyme to convert to estrogen? People use an ai to help with sides from dbol, so I'd assume aromatase is needed for dbol conversion and if eq is blocking aromatase in some manner, then I wouldn't think dbol would be that effective.
EQ is not going to block the positive estrogen benefits of d-bol. It doesn’t work that way!

What is causing EQ to lower e2? I always heard it aromatizes at roughly half the rate of testosterone. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard that sentiment about EQ.
Maybe it's conversion to DHB(or has that now been proven to be a myth???)

I'm guessing it's crushed since I started EQ two days ago.

Type VII said this is a myth.
Is it just the anxiety that is bringing you to this hypothesis? I brought this same question up a couple weeks ago but is was due to erectile dysfunction. I came to my conclusion because I had my blood work done and my e2 was under 15 it did not give me an exact number. All I knew was I was under 15 took a shot of eq then went dead down there.

You need to get some blood work done to find out your true levels. Or just stop taking the eq. Usually once you stop sides will subside in a week or two.

I wouldn’t try to supplement anything by guessing. You don’t know where your e2 is now so that might not be the issue.

To be honest the cons out weigh the pros with eq. Just sell the shit, little reward for the shit it does to your mind.

Chronic administration of high doses of anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) promote anxiety-like behavior, through corticotrophin release factor (CRF) by enhancing GABAergic inhibitory effects from central amygdala (CeA) onto bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BnST). Moreover, chronic AAS administration alters neurotransmitter expression involved in aggression control. AAS enhanced D2R-mediated activation from supraoptic neurons (nSO) onto latero-anterior hypothalamus (LAH) and blocked GABA-mediated inhibition of AVP cells. In addition, AAS promote inverse relationship between 5-HT1A-R-induced inhibition and 5-HT2A-R-induced excitation, modifying their expression in hypothalamus. Finally, AAS are able to induce NMDA receptor phosphorylation in order to increase excitatory neurotransmission, resulting in an increment of aggression.

It does aromatize at roughly half the rate of T, but it aromatizes principally to E1 (estrone, a weak estrogen).

Anyhow, this is not likely the reason for symptoms of anxiety because, for one, the rapid onset of these symptoms as consistently reported seems to be too rapid (i.e., nongenomic) an action of boldenone, considering the slow decay rate & dissolution from depot of the undecylenate ester (not to mind a steady-state of sufficient aromatization to E2 provided by either endogenous or exogenous testosterone, since boldenone does not actually lower serum E2).

That is, reports of anxiety seem to occur too rapidly to be due to changes in serum estrogens produced by aromatase. This is more likely, but certainly speculatively, mediated by some membrane-bound receptor, e.g., endocytosis via megalin (SHBG-boldenone complexes).

It does aromatize at roughly half the rate of T, but it aromatizes principally to E1 (estrone, a weak estrogen).

Anyhow, this is not likely the reason for symptoms of anxiety because, for one, the rapid onset of these symptoms as consistently reported seems to be too rapid (i.e., nongenomic) an action of boldenone, considering the slow decay rate & dissolution from depot of the undecylenate ester (not to mind a steady-state of sufficient aromatization to E2 provided by either endogenous or exogenous testosterone, since boldenone does not actually lower serum E2).

That is, reports of anxiety seem to occur too rapidly to be due to changes in serum estrogens produced by aromatase. This is more likely, but certainly speculatively, mediated by some membrane-bound receptor, e.g., endocytosis via megalin (SHBG-boldenone complexes).

Exactly. I have been fine on cycle and I add EQ in and the next morning I have severe anxiety. I have had it with high estrogen bloodwork as well. I should also add primo can lower estrogen as well but next to no one is experiencing anxiety from primo.

Is it just the anxiety that is bringing you to this hypothesis? I brought this same question up a couple weeks ago but is was due to erectile dysfunction. I came to my conclusion because I had my blood work done and my e2 was under 15 it did not give me an exact number. All I knew was I was under 15 took a shot of eq then went dead down there.

You need to get some blood work done to find out your true levels. Or just stop taking the eq. Usually once you stop sides will subside in a week or two.

I wouldn’t try to supplement anything by guessing. You don’t know where your e2 is now so that might not be the issue.

To be honest the cons out weigh the pros with eq. Just sell the shit, little reward for the shit it does to your mind.

No, it is not. Trying to connect the dots and make sense . 15 isn't too bad but you say it was 15 or lower? What else were you running?

All Lab results people reported estrogen was less than 5-10. close to zero. I've used boldenone in every prep since 2016, every year. While I may or may not be prone to anxiety from it, the low energy feeling from dieting could contribute to that feeling.

Maybe it's conversion to DHB(or has that now been proven to be a myth???)

I don't get any anxiety off DHB, but do get it off EQ. Also for me DHB is the much drier compound. Actually tried EQ only without an AI while back and bloods showed high estrogen, YMMV.

Every time I've added eq into my cycles in the past my gains take a hard stop. Very achy joints and depressed mood. I've tried it so many times over the years thinking that for some reason it will affect me different but always ends up being same crap.

i have read before that EQ fucks with the GABA system really bad, is there any truth to that ?

Chronic administration of high doses of anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) promote anxiety-like behavior, through corticotrophin release factor (CRF) by enhancing GABAergic inhibitory effects from central amygdala (CeA) onto bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BnST). Moreover, chronic AAS administration alters neurotransmitter expression involved in aggression control. AAS enhanced D2R-mediated activation from supraoptic neurons (nSO) onto latero-anterior hypothalamus (LAH) and blocked GABA-mediated inhibition of AVP cells. In addition, AAS promote inverse relationship between 5-HT1A-R-induced inhibition and 5-HT2A-R-induced excitation, modifying their expression in hypothalamus. Finally, AAS are able to induce NMDA receptor phosphorylation in order to increase excitatory neurotransmission, resulting in an increment of aggression.

This^^ EQ messes with GABA a lot.

i have read before that EQ fucks with the GABA system really bad, is there any truth to that ?
There's no data on why or how EQ would have any particular effects on the GABA system. It's possible, but it's wanton speculation to start assigning degrees of GABA alterations to different androgens without any particularized data on the topic. Nandrolone is usually the model compound used in these (rodent) studies, and not many fair conclusions can actually be drawn from them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear