advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise anxiety reversed by estrogen ?

I used to get routine lab work once every three month for five years. One of those times while on 10-20 mgs test a day for two months, my estrogen read 1030 . A member here said more than likely a false positive so two weeks later went back talked with Doc, asked him could he do an estrogen sensitive lc ms Ms test, he agreed and it came back within normal range.

I don't get any anxiety off DHB, but do get it off EQ. Also for me DHB is the much drier compound. Actually tried EQ only without an AI while back and bloods showed high estrogen, YMMV.

This is the first labs I've seen where estrogen was high on eq. Did you run any aromatizing orals close to that , or a recently switch to EQ? Do you know how long you were on eq before the test day?

I don't get any anxiety off DHB, but do get it off EQ. Also for me DHB is the much drier compound. Actually tried EQ only without an AI while back and bloods showed high estrogen, YMMV.
I’ve found 0 anxiety off both , but increased ocd . However, I have found low dose eq to be drier than dhb after adding it back in 🤔. Eq is dry but seems to make my nipples look like they’re starting to become a bit more sensitive, whereas as dhb , no. but running low doses of both 100 dhb / 150 eq. They definitely have a synergy. No anxiety, but both make my ocd worsen

I’ve found 0 anxiety off both , but increased ocd . However, I have found low dose eq to be drier than dhb after adding it back in 🤔. Eq is dry but seems to make my nipples look like they’re starting to become a bit more sensitive, whereas as dhb , no. but running low doses of both 100 dhb / 150 eq. They definitely have a synergy. No anxiety, but both make my ocd worsen
serious question - what do you see the point in such ridiculously low doses ..? it is taking for the sake of taking because it will have practically no effects

serious question - what do you see the point in such ridiculously low doses ..? it is taking for the sake of taking because it will have practically no effects
Just trying to be as safe as possible and have longevity really, but I see your point. Can always ramp up

Just trying to be as safe as possible and have longevity really, but I see your point. Can always ramp up
if you want to stay safe, do not take drugs - stop cheating in the end, if you do something so that it has an effect, and not just for the sake of believing that you are on gear - it makes no sense at all

if you want to stay safe, do not take drugs - stop cheating in the end, if you do something so that it has an effect, and not just for the sake of believing that you are on gear - it makes no sense at all
Yeah, guess I could go higher. I just say there’s not much research on certain things and dosages. This enables me to extend the use too. But yeah, can’t disagree with you . I think I have felt something though

God bless

I used to get routine lab work once every three month for five years. One of those times while on 10-20 mgs test a day for two months, my estrogen read 1030 . A member here said more than likely a false positive so two weeks later went back talked with Doc, asked him could he do an estrogen sensitive lc ms Ms test, he agreed and it came back within normal range.

This is the first labs I've seen where estrogen was high on eq. Did you run any aromatizing orals close to that , or a recently switch to EQ? Do you know how long you were on eq before the test day?

This was so long ago... I think i was on just the Eq about 5 weeks. For all I know it could have been a bad source that was just passing off test as eq. I was just cruising off-season so was only on that.

I do remember way way back when with the original veterinary EQ that it did make me drier. Maybe the one i was using at that time was test.

EQ Lowers E2. This is not news.
You guys do realize there's a difference between sub-normal E2 levels on synthetic (i.e., non-testosterone) androgens & "lowering E2," correct?

By the logic that EQ "lowers E2" (it doesn't, but it can cause sub-normal E2 concentrations), nandrolone "lowers E2" as well (it can cause sub-normal E2 at low - moderate doses). Are you going to just extend this fallacious reasoning to every damn synthetic androgen because they aromatize less than testosterone?!

Now the only androgen that I'm convinced has a tendency to reduce serum E2 is Primo (metenolone). That's a tendency, not a clear effect. In some individuals. I seem to be one of them: I've just used Primo for this very purpose pseudo-experimentally as a mild AI with some anabolic potency and it worked well, as soon as it hit steady state I was able to remove Aromasin (exemestane) from my protocol.

I'd never fuck around with EQ for this purpose based merely on its being confidently repeated 10, 100, 10,000 times that it lowers serum E2.

EQ anxiety is real but not everyone gets it. i don't think its neuro based anxiety but more physical. check this out, i was also explained by someone else the same thing but this guy made a video about it. its all from increased rbc h/h. values and not using that to your advantage. ie if your already someone that runs high rbc h/h values it doesn't mean you cant take it but make sure you burn those up from HIIT cardio or intense training.

others claim it is neuro based and strips gaba i don' think so. its close to test and dbol which don't do any of that.

if you train for pumps or maintance/cruise it can lead to this anxiety as explained

Currently on 400mg EQ and I experience zero anxiety. I have went has high as 800mg week in the past and never had any issues. I also never get the EQ Appetite many talk about. I am very estro sensitive and bloat when I go above 250mg Test, but with EQ I stay fairly dry even at high doses. It's fascinating how differently we respond to these hormones.

it's a lost war. :rolleyes:

Healthy bodybuilding is NOT doing bodybuilding, there's nothing healthy in it.

You guys do realize there's a difference between sub-normal E2 levels on synthetic (i.e., non-testosterone) androgens & "lowering E2," correct?

By the logic that EQ "lowers E2" (it doesn't, but it can cause sub-normal E2 concentrations), nandrolone "lowers E2" as well (it can cause sub-normal E2 at low - moderate doses). Are you going to just extend this fallacious reasoning to every damn synthetic androgen because they aromatize less than testosterone?!

Now the only androgen that I'm convinced has a tendency to reduce serum E2 is Primo (metenolone). That's a tendency, not a clear effect. In some individuals. I seem to be one of them: I've just used Primo for this very purpose pseudo-experimentally as a mild AI with some anabolic potency and it worked well, as soon as it hit steady state I was able to remove Aromasin (exemestane) from my protocol.

I'd never fuck around with EQ for this purpose based merely on its being confidently repeated 10, 100, 10,000 times that it lowers serum E2.

Go run 1g of test then add 1g of bold and within 4-6 weeks your e2 will plummet. i've seen enough blood work from myself and others that prove EQ's powerful AI effect.

I know dbol converts to methyl estradiol which is very potent estrogen, question I have is, does it take aromatase enzyme to convert to estrogen? People use an ai to help with sides from dbol, so I'd assume aromatase is needed for dbol conversion and if eq is blocking aromatase in some manner, then I wouldn't think dbol would be that effective.
Every estrogen is created from aromatization of an aromatizable androgen. It is the only way through estrogens are made. Aromatizable androgens are prohormones of estrogens. Aromatase is also knowed as estrogen synthase.

Testosterone---->estradiol Androstenedione----->estrone
Dbol----->17 alpha methyl-estradiol
Trestolone----->7 alpha methyl-estradiol

Estrone and estradiol can be interconverted by the enzyme 17 alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.

That is, reports of anxiety seem to occur too rapidly to be due to changes in serum estrogens produced by aromatase
So thankful that there are others to corroborate my experiences. I thought I was going crazy because I have tried everything EQ on and off. I’ve isolated everything and was off for a month plus and felt great and with one dose of 500mg I was a write off in under 24 hours. Anxiety is up along with heart rate (not sure which came first), joint paint, and it’s near impossible to get a pump.

Feels like low estro sides but that should be near impossible this fast especially since I am on 750mg test and 10mg DBol. Hopefully it clears faster this time as it shouldn’t have saturated. The anxiety effects go away fairly quickly however the lack of pump and joint pain lasted about three weeks last time and estrogen was not the answer.

I should add that I believe there is some sort of saturation effect that has to occur first, I was fine front loading and was on 750mg/week for a few weeks before I hit a wall and then even tiny doses of 50mg was a trigger.

It would be just better to stay natural....he is shut down but stil dosages not high enough to have so much better results then guys that are not on gear

Yeah, I suppose . Probably change up my plan

Keep in mind , my Hormones were a lil whacky even before
Well now with AAS u can adjust your hormones how ever u wish.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws