YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise anxiety reversed by estrogen ?

I’ve found 0 anxiety off both , but increased ocd . However, I have found low dose eq to be drier than dhb after adding it back in 🤔. Eq is dry but seems to make my nipples look like they’re starting to become a bit more sensitive, whereas as dhb , no. but running low doses of both 100 dhb / 150 eq. They definitely have a synergy. No anxiety, but both make my ocd worsen
Why do you even run low dosage like that for ? You might as well be natty

Thing is that you should just run 250 TestE adjust it with AI (if needed), then add an oral like Anavar/Winstrol.... I mean super basic things..... It it's not healthy Test and Var ....
I was just planning on higher eq / dhb trt test. Kinda want to avoid orals

100 test / 300 dhb / 300 eq ?

But

200 test/ 300 eq/ var maybe

I was just planning on higher eq / dhb trt test. Kinda want to avoid orals

100 test / 300 dhb / 300 eq ?

But

200 test/ 300 eq/ var maybe
that is more than enough to grow, forget what anyone says my brother

the bottom looks better, dhb is overrated,bump the test to 250mg

🤷‍♂️

1 gram test
800 eq 🤔
if you ever want to finally grow and not look, of course, without offense, but I have to be honest - like anorectic, it's time to start eating properly and start using normal doses (I'm not talking about high, but optimal)

if you ever want to finally grow and not look, of course, without offense, but I have to be honest - like anorectic, it's time to start eating properly and start using normal doses (I'm not talking about high, but optimal)
At least for example 500mg test ,500mg EQ or higher and DHB can be 300mg...then with good diet and hard training results will start to come.
If he does not crush his Estrogen

That’s what I figured LOL . I don’t really believe the whole crashed estro theory either 😂

I can only assume you have some major issues with eating. There is staying lean whilst you grow and there is being terrified of putting on any body fat so you can never grow optimally because you constantly undereat. I know your history as I read all your posts (you're a great guy) and this is only coming for a good place. We spoke about you growing etc and I saw on your thread you posted about growing and updated pics but you looked the same. Not everyone is going to mutate but looking at your body and your goals (and dedication) and it could be so easy for you to put on more mass because whilst you're very lean you have so much room to grow. You just need the basics and you don't need high doses but you also need to stop using things like 100mg dhb and 100mg eq with 100mg test. Something simple like 400mg test and 300mg eq and lot's of protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. You should be adding fats to nearly all your meals. Upping your doses (even using high gear) won't change you much unless you start eating more.

I can only assume you have some major issues with eating. There is staying lean whilst you grow and there is being terrified of putting on any body fat so you can never grow optimally because you constantly undereat. I know your history as I read all your posts (you're a great guy) and this is only coming for a good place. We spoke about you growing etc and I saw on your thread you posted about growing and updated pics but you looked the same. Not everyone is going to mutate but looking at your body and your goals (and dedication) and it could be so easy for you to put on more mass because whilst you're very lean you have so much room to grow. You just need the basics and you don't need high doses but you also need to stop using things like 100mg dhb and 100mg eq with 100mg test. Something simple like 400mg test and 300mg eq and lot's of protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. You should be adding fats to nearly all your meals. Upping your doses (even using high gear) won't change you much unless you start eating more.
Think I’ve made some visible changes, but yeah , agreed man. Thanks and God bless. Just going basic for now. I look like sh*t , need to change. Avatar is current shape , but my carbs are actually highest they’ve been. Not having too many issues currently , hopefully it stays that way. Metabolism seems to be improving. More carbs I eat, I kind of get flatter

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131