over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

equipoise + trenbolone ?

i am taking test with it too, i was just saying im currently doing eq and tren together i guess i should have added the 900mgs of enanthate and 50mgs of tbol a day too

i am taking test with it too, i was just saying im currently doing eq and tren together i guess i should have added the 900mgs of enanthate and 50mgs of tbol a day too

WOW...hows the sides?

Plan on same. However last two times I tried eq I got so lethargic I could barely stay awake. I would sleep for 15 hours and go back to bed. I think it was due to a high RBC count. Had high hemocrit readings. So i gave blood. I dont like giving blood while on. But it was the only thing that helped.

Plan on same. However last two times I tried eq I got so lethargic I could barely stay awake. I would sleep for 15 hours and go back to bed. I think it was due to a high RBC count. Had high hemocrit readings. So i gave blood. I dont like giving blood while on. But it was the only thing that helped.

If i take EQ >600mg I get that lethargic feeling too.

What do u think of EQ & Mast instead? with low TEST 200mg/week

im on my first run with eq tren together with mast and test kick it off with drol i hava gained about 11 lbs and lost like 3% bf still got 6 weeks left and lifts are way up doing dc routine no cardio added they work very well together doses for me to know

test tren and eq is one of my favorite cycles. the results i get are incredible. im actually running this cycle right now. u can follow along and see the results as they unfold. I have a cycle log in the members log section entitled TK Lab athelete.......road to competitiion. check it out bro and u will see that test tren eq, test tren deca, test deca eq. are all greast cycles and pretty much all i run. usually i do test deca tren or test deca eq and im looking to bulk up and test tren eq when im looking to cutting up while still building muscle

I think Tren and Eq would work well together but keep a watch on your blood work as EQ will increase RBC production. Also I prefer Test Prop instead of enanthate in that mix to minimize water retention and Hypertension risks.

I did an experiment this past year.
I started noticing a while back that cycles with one drug would be going fine, then when I would add something else, I'd get sides (like high BP). I always blamed the drug that I added for the side effects, before realizing that at the times I ran that drug solo, I didn't have those sides.
For example. Running test alone with no issues. I added tren, started getting sensitive nips, psychological changes, higher BP, etc.

So this year I ran tren solo. I started at 25mg per day. I had no sides. I bumped to 50mg per day, had no sides. bumped to 75mg per day, minimal sides. 100mg per day, still very tolerable, barely any changes in BP, no gyno issues.
For the last week of that cycle, I was able to take 200mg per day.
I only ran it that way for about ten days because it was getting to the point where it was just time to wrap things up. It was only when I was at 200mg per day that BP went up, but still lower than some of the BP numbers I see reported on heavy cycles on these forums.

I ran some other cycles without test this year, and they went pretty well too. I guess what I am trying to say is, my side effects are MUCH worse when stacking certain drugs than when taking high doses of one drug by itself.

I may spend 2012 playing with higher doses of one drug, then just switching compounds as time goes on.
Tren isn't the evil side effect drug that I thought it was. It only had harsh sides when I ran it with stuff like test and d-bol.

I still think stacking has it merits. I just think more time has to be spent deciding what drugs to combine. A non aromatizing oral like T-bol or var with the tren for example.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity