over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise

kandaandm

Registered
Do you think 300mg a week of Eq is enough to thicken the blood?

I dont think there s any evidence for EQ and thick blood, any steroid can cause that. I ve had from only mid high dose of dbol and a shitty diet

its very well known for raising rbc tremendously...

and I feel 300 is not worth the trouble.....

npp, primo would be a better choice at that type dosage.

:)

I dont think there s any evidence for EQ and thick blood, any steroid can cause that. I ve had from only mid high dose of dbol and a shitty diet

You're a moron who clearly hasn't been in the "real" game long enough.

Eq 100% thickens blood and raises rbc count. Hence why on any dosage over 500mg (ish) per week you should donate blood. It's been well known and well covered in the last 20 years. Me personally Iove 600mg per week. I've ran 900 per week and didn't notice any real difference except for side effects.

You're a moron who clearly hasn't been in the "real" game long enough.

Eq 100% thickens blood and raises rbc count. Hence why on any dosage over 500mg (ish) per week you should donate blood. It's been well known and well covered in the last 20 years. Me personally Iove 600mg per week. I've ran 900 per week and didn't notice any real difference except for side effects.

hey dipshit, i ve been 'in the game' longer than you and long enough to tell u that what made ur piss thick might not make mine thick, when i was doing EQ u haven't even seen a syringe. you fkn schmuck.

Last edited:
Let's put it this way, I was anemic and the doc treated iron deficiency anemia. My HCT was 39, then we got it to 41. I added EQ at 400mg a week. 3 months later my HCT was 56.7... so, yeah.

Let's put it this way, I was anemic and the doc treated iron deficiency anemia. My HCT was 39, then we got it to 41. I added EQ at 400mg a week. 3 months later my HCT was 56.7... so, yeah.

it might with some ppl ... my crit was in range at about 2g of EQ and RBC normal count only slightly increased platelets. this was 2 months ago...b4 I started draining out blood to help with the platelet count...

Guys.. What's up with the name calling lately.. This isn't getbig... Tone it down.. Disagree and state your evidence but stop the juvenile name calling.. :eek:

That being said.. Yes, EQ has been shown to increase red blood cell count.. But so has numerous other compounds.. Test included.. Does eq have a affinity for raising it more than others.. ? Yes it appears based on anecdotal evidence with exoerienced lifters.. Also in vet studies.. But like much of its dose dependant.. All compounds can rear their ugly head depending on excessive doses for that particular compound.. But yes eq has that reputation.. But deca has a rep for deca dick and some don't get affected.. But many do.. Same can be said for EQ..

AAS don't effect platlets.

says who? i m speaking of personal experience and you can also read tons of scientific studies about AS and platelet count increase...If u have a scientific article about AAS and low platelets , i d like to read it

Last edited:
basic TRT (100-200mg) can impact RBC to the point of needing to donate blood. Blows my mind how many of you don`t know this. It has even been a question before you donate for over a year, maybe 2... "Has a dr ever reco`d you to donate because of TRT use?"

So yes, EQ of 300mg/wk will raise RBC and you should keep an eye on it.

Also don`t buy your EQ from the same place as xman either, he got bunk. No way 2g of eq did not effect RBC count.

basic TRT (100-200mg) can impact RBC to the point of needing to donate blood. Blows my mind how many of you don`t know this. It has even been a question before you donate for over a year, maybe 2... "Has a dr ever reco`d you to donate because of TRT use?"

So yes, EQ of 300mg/wk will raise RBC and you should keep an eye on it.

Also don`t buy your EQ from the same place as xman either, he got bunk. No way 2g of eq did not effect RBC count.

Tell this to Panda Labs , I usually use raw stuff from one of the best sponsors here but at time was using Panda..U can let him know personally that his 500/ml vials of EQ were bunk! Happy big mouth???.... now it s all up between u and Panda was it legit or was it not.... , cus i dont care , I got my raws now....;)

Tell this to Panda Labs , I usually use raw stuff from one of the best sponsors here but at time was using Panda..U can let him know personally that his 500/ml vials of EQ were bunk! Happy big mouth???.... now it s all up between u and Panda was it legit or was it not.... , cus i dont care , I got my raws now....;)

Let's just say for argument's sake that EQ did NOT negatively impact your hematocrit; That doesn't mean it won't for other people.

MOST people will get increased RBC and Hematocrit from EQ, but it's similar to nandrolone in a lot of sense too because that will increase it for some as well.

All about individual physiology, but some general patterns emerge more often.

Let's just say for argument's sake that EQ did NOT negatively impact your hematocrit; That doesn't mean it won't for other people.

MOST people will get increased RBC and Hematocrit from EQ, but it's similar to nandrolone in a lot of sense too because that will increase it for some as well.

All about individual physiology, but some general patterns emerge more often.

thats exactly my point - any steroid can cause high RBC and crit, and because it does affect some people doesnt mean everybody, last time I checked mine were fine at 5g of gear, and a friend of mine was advised to stop his 250mg/a week HRT because of high crit and RBC

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL