over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQUIPOISE

my mother is from the UK too! but lol, im still embarassed by that tan comment! hah

man dont worry about it

my girl (not that one in the picture) is from mauritius and she's the same colour if not a little lighter than me and she gets dumbass people near where she lives asking what fake tan she uses. WTF!!

man dont worry about it

my girl (not that one in the picture) is from mauritius and she's the same colour if not a little lighter than me and she gets dumbass people near where she lives asking what fake tan she uses. WTF!!

oh shit! id imagine girls geet nuts about that kinda stuff! they prob get pissedddd

good to see you bro! i had no idea you are the ripe age of 24 was it!?!?!?!? keep it up and i am gonna be one of those kids crying when i see you, lol! if i may use your words, "you are a legend bro!"
-STEELE

i know competing isn't for everyone but it would be awesome to see you on stage. not to mention it is an awesome feeling as well. i can't wait til i am back up on stage doing my thang!

Lol

I'm the "old boy" of my friends. the one who would rather sit in and relax and read than go out and party. i look about 35 though so i'm kinda screwed. my friends joke to people that i was found on a doorstep and nobody really knows my age hence why i'm 5 times the size of them. when i played soccer we used to get investigated because of the size difference to me and the other kids. i was like andre the giant against the chipmunks. never failed to cause an argument on a sunday morning match.

I love eq, I ran it 500mg a week, vascularity was great and few if any sides. I'm bout to start it up again with test e and oral tbol for the first time

would running d-bol and eq give you any blood thickening problems?i plan to run those two together

Lol

I'm the "old boy" of my friends. the one who would rather sit in and relax and read than go out and party. i look about 35 though so i'm kinda screwed. my friends joke to people that i was found on a doorstep and nobody really knows my age hence why i'm 5 times the size of them. when i played soccer we used to get investigated because of the size difference to me and the other kids. i was like andre the giant against the chipmunks. never failed to cause an argument on a sunday morning match.

yeah bro, u def look older than 24! lol at andre the giant! wrestling fan myself..

would running d-bol and eq give you any blood thickening problems?i plan to run those two together

From my personal experience (I am not an expert), EQ alone was enough to give me VERY thick blood. I would get a cut and it looked like red maple syrup coming out of the wound. Blood clotted extremely fast. I came off my second cycle of test e @ 250 and EQ @300 about two months ago. I am very pleased with the results and experienced great gains from it with no negative side effects. I think the expression 'eat like a horse' came from watching race horses on equipoise eat. :) My only concern is the high RBC count this drug induces. The simple solution is to donate blood like I did either during or after your cycle. Don't know much about dbol, though.

From my personal experience (I am not an expert), EQ alone was enough to give me VERY thick blood. I would get a cut and it looked like red maple syrup coming out of the wound. Blood clotted extremely fast. I came off my second cycle of test e @ 250 and EQ @300 about two months ago. I am very pleased with the results and experienced great gains from it with no negative side effects. I think the expression 'eat like a horse' came from watching race horses on equipoise eat. :) My only concern is the high RBC count this drug induces. The simple solution is to donate blood like I did either during or after your cycle. Don't know much about dbol, though.

whoa. after i read your first sentence i was going to ask you how much u ran, i was assuming 600mg/wk. then, when i read 300mg/wk i said wtf?? wow. i also think that saying came from horses eating on the eq. glad to hear u got nice results bro!

whoa. after i read your first sentence i was going to ask you how much u ran, i was assuming 600mg/wk. then, when i read 300mg/wk i said wtf?? wow. i also think that saying came from horses eating on the eq. glad to hear u got nice results bro!

A lot of people I know said that I had to take 400mg minimum to get gains. Based on how I responded to a small dose (250mg) of test for my first cycle, I figured I could get by on a little less. I was about 220 ( @6'1") when I started and gained about ten pounds (retained) after pct was over. Not all that much scale weight, but I look WAY different now two months later than I did before I started. I really like EQ and will probably use it again in the winter at the same dosage and see how far I can go with it. The main thing for me is just to give blood about halfway through to keep the hematocrit in check. A hospital patient somewhere will thank you for your rich blood, lol. The gains are a very high quality, and I only lost about 4lbs. when I came off (which I assume was mostly fluid). I bounced back very well with clomid, nolva, and a little arimidex at the end. :)

A lot of people I know said that I had to take 400mg minimum to get gains. Based on how I responded to a small dose (250mg) of test for my first cycle, I figured I could get by on a little less. I was about 220 ( @6'1") when I started and gained about ten pounds (retained) after pct was over. Not all that much scale weight, but I look WAY different now two months later than I did before I started. I really like EQ and will probably use it again in the winter at the same dosage and see how far I can go with it. The main thing for me is just to give blood about halfway through to keep the hematocrit in check. A hospital patient somewhere will thank you for your rich blood, lol. The gains are a very high quality, and I only lost about 4lbs. when I came off (which I assume was mostly fluid). I bounced back very well with clomid, nolva, and a little arimidex at the end. :)

i see, smart move man. how long did you that test e/eq cycle? im going for a nice, long and smooth run w enth and eq

hey grid, you see your girl yet? (im bored on a friday night, asking you for cycle pics. shit i gotta get out!)

Maybe it would be a good idea throwing in more fish oils into the diet when on eq and maybe a daily low dose aspirin. That might help keep the blood from getting too thick. Just ideas I've heard, no experience just yet with the substance.

Maybe it would be a good idea throwing in more fish oils into the diet when on eq and maybe a daily low dose aspirin. That might help keep the blood from getting too thick. Just ideas I've heard, no experience just yet with the substance.

how many mg of fish oils would you say power? 3600mg/ed?

I'm not sure exactly on what is a good dose to counterbalance some of the sides of EQ, but on a daily basis I take 5000mg(5*1000mg caps) per a day, and it has made a world of difference to me in many aspects, including tendonitis issues. I will be throwing in some cod liver oil soon too. Let's see if anyone has anymore info on supps that can be used when EQ is in use to prevent excessive blood thickening,etc.

I'm not sure exactly on what is a good dose to counterbalance some of the sides of EQ, but on a daily basis I take 5000mg(5*1000mg caps) per a day, and it has made a world of difference to me in many aspects, including tendonitis issues. I will be throwing in some cod liver oil soon too. Let's see if anyone has anymore info on supps that can be used when EQ is in use to prevent excessive blood thickening,etc.

damn, i was off by quite some bit lol. ill have to keep that in mind for when i run the eq/test. thanks power. hopefully someone ele can chime in on supps being used with eq

turinabol also decreases fibrinogen (making it harder for the blood to clot). it would stack real well with eq anyway.

btw, not to get too off topic, but wheres the most place to get a blood clot? never really thought about it till someone brought it up w eq

eq takes a while to kick in and learned that 400-500 wasn't doing too much for me besides making me eat alot .then went up to 650 and noticed a a big difference .750 sounds like a good amount. good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member