over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQUIPOISE

eq takes a while to kick in and learned that 400-500 wasn't doing too much for me besides making me eat alot .then went up to 650 and noticed a a big difference .750 sounds like a good amount. good luck

if you go to 750-800mg/wk id just be cautious about a little added anxiety.. just saying. i read a lot about ppl mentioning over 600mg is where the anxiety kicks in. but then again, you may not get any! :)

EQ sides?

On paper EQ is said to incease RBC. But EQ is an AAS with a great reputation for no real negative sides. I have used it many times with a dosage of about 600mg per week stacked with 800mgTest cyp.
It seems to me that AAS in general makes my blood clot slower. Like when I shave and cut myself it just keeps bleeding. The color is much deeper red, but it doesn't clot faster.

I have also stacked it with dbol,androl, and tren. All of these has harsh sides so it would be difficult to say that EQ wasn't giving me any sides. You can't really know where one ends and where another begins.

But stacking it with Test Cyp gave me little to no sides. Also I can't really say it increased my appetite.

Just my 2 cents.

On paper EQ is said to incease RBC. But EQ is an AAS with a great reputation for no real negative sides. I have used it many times with a dosage of about 600mg per week stacked with 800mgTest cyp.
It seems to me that AAS in general makes my blood clot slower. Like when I shave and cut myself it just keeps bleeding. The color is much deeper red, but it doesn't clot faster.

I have also stacked it with dbol,androl, and tren. All of these has harsh sides so it would be difficult to say that EQ wasn't giving me any sides. You can't really know where one ends and where another begins.

But stacking it with Test Cyp gave me little to no sides. Also I can't really say it increased my appetite.

Just my 2 cents.

:)

btw, not to get too off topic, but wheres the most place to get a blood clot? never really thought about it till someone brought it up w eq

they usually happen in the veins. Sometimes one can break lose and lodge in the arteries going to your lungs, this is a pulmonary embolism. Can also have a stroke or heart attack if one forms in an artery in your heart or brain. I just had one in my heart a month ago. These things do happen, but usually in a vein such as in your leg.

Just to let you know, Its not only on paper that EQ is said to increase RBC values. Ive had bloodwork done with many different cycles and EQ raised both RBC and Hematocrit significantly (35% above highest normal value). I donated blood about 6 weeks after cycle and then had re-test done about 3 weeks later and it was still slightly elevated. Just thoght I would let you know if this is a concern that it really does raise your levels.

Just my 2 cents.

they usually happen in the veins. Sometimes one can break lose and lodge in the arteries going to your lungs, this is a pulmonary embolism. Can also have a stroke or heart attack if one forms in an artery in your heart or brain. I just had one in my heart a month ago. These things do happen, but usually in a vein such as in your leg.

whoa sorry to hear about that mal. good thing you got it taken care of! youre scaring me now w this lol

Just to let you know, Its not only on paper that EQ is said to increase RBC values. Ive had bloodwork done with many different cycles and EQ raised both RBC and Hematocrit significantly (35% above highest normal value). I donated blood about 6 weeks after cycle and then had re-test done about 3 weeks later and it was still slightly elevated. Just thoght I would let you know if this is a concern that it really does raise your levels.

Cool,
Thanks for the info!

Just my 2 cents.
what is the highest dose you can take of eq?the highest i heard was 1000mg

what is the highest dose you can take of eq?the highest i heard was 1000mg

ive seen ppl on boards say they know ppl that run about 3g/wk. that sounds nuts to me :eek:

i dont think id ever go past 700-800mg/wk unless i was competing. 3g is not needed for a rec lifter like myself

does anyone run this all the way up to a show? I hold a tiny bit of water on EQ, but was thinking of just increasing my exemestane dosage the last 2 weeks...

whoa sorry to hear about that mal. good thing you got it taken care of! youre scaring me now w this lol

Im not sure if my high hematocrit played a part in my heart attack, but it is possible that it might have. If youre going to be using things like deca and EQ you really have to have your hematocrit and/or hemoglobin checked regularly. I purchased a meter of my own to test at home. Many AAS raise the hematocrit, even test. In fact men on HRT doses of test, 100-200 mg/wk, have been known to develop high hematocrits.

ive seen ppl on boards say they know ppl that run about 3g/wk. that sounds nuts to me :eek:

i dont think id ever go past 700-800mg/wk unless i was competing. 3g is not needed for a rec lifter like myself
so you think 800 is all you need.thats the dose i will try with test c

Im not sure if my high hematocrit played a part in my heart attack, but it is possible that it might have. If youre going to be using things like deca and EQ you really have to have your hematocrit and/or hemoglobin checked regularly. I purchased a meter of my own to test at home. Many AAS raise the hematocrit, even test. In fact men on HRT doses of test, 100-200 mg/wk, have been known to develop high hematocrits.

im def considering getting it checked bro. but wow, even hrt doses?? i was clueless to that fact

im def considering getting it checked bro. but wow, even hrt doses?? i was clueless to that fact

Ive read some guys posting, I think on here, that said they had hematocrits out of range even while just on HRT. If you read HRT literature you will see that doctors are supposed to check your hematocrit/hemoglobin regularly. Just something to think about when messing with EQ especially.

eq takes a while to kick in and learned that 400-500 wasn't doing too much for me besides making me eat alot .then went up to 650 and noticed a a big difference .750 sounds like a good amount. good luck
i got my eq yesterday i did a 600mg shot and it made me hungry all day.i usaully have trouble eating because of the hot sun i work under all day out side.i went to the chinese buffet and ate like 8 plates of food like nothing.

i got my eq yesterday i did a 600mg shot and it made me hungry all day.i usaully have trouble eating because of the hot sun i work under all day out side.i went to the chinese buffet and ate like 8 plates of food like nothing.

you should split your dosages up bro. just to avoid possible anxiety by injecting it all at once

Would 200mg eq every 4th day make sense or would you spread out a 400mg dose differently?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws