over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipose Hunger

ScrotuMan1

Newbies
Question for you guys. I started running about 250 EQ per week. It seems my hunger has gone through the roof. Does anyone else get this effect of such a low dose of EQ?

Like DarrenG29 I typically run EQ at 600mg in which I have my hunger increases exponentially.
I have never run EQ that low but it's good to know that it has the potential to increase appetite even with low doses sub 300.

I was running 250 a week and I swear I would wake up a night because i was hungry. I couldn't sleep right and if felt like I was missing some kind of vitamins because the hunger was just unmanagable. It was very uncomfortable.

I ran lots of eq and unfortunately never helped my appetite which I hoped for

I was running 250 a week and I swear I would wake up a night because i was hungry. I couldn't sleep right and if felt like I was missing some kind of vitamins because the hunger was just unmanagable. It was very uncomfortable.
I got that recently from Anadrol just crazy hungry all the time lol

Unfortunately I cannot run EQ anymore as a result of dangerous high RBC from using it back in the day, I’m too nervous to try it again.
I would wake up at night and sleepwalk basically to my fridge naked with a boner and chug milk lol

Was probably a sight to behold haha

I got that recently from Anadrol just crazy hungry all the time lol

Unfortunately I cannot run EQ anymore as a result of dangerous high RBC from using it back in the day, I’m too nervous to try it again.
I would wake up at night and sleepwalk basically to my fridge naked with a boner and chug milk lol

Was probably a sight to behold haha
I've heard from many that Anadrol degrades their appetite. Luckily for myself drol doesn't decrease my appetite but it doesn't increase it either. That's pretty cool that you drol increases your hunger.

I've heard from many that Anadrol degrades their appetite. Luckily for myself drol doesn't decrease my appetite but it doesn't increase it either. That's pretty cool that you drol increases your hunger.
Yeah I had heard the same too, so I was surprised. I think maybe because I was on a low moderate dose and I was on a heavy dose of TUDCA my appetite ramped up. I’ve always wondered if EQs hunger was from increased RBC (and hence why I mentioned drol hunger because it increases RBC too very well too).

Yeah I had heard the same too, so I was surprised. I think maybe because I was on a low moderate dose and I was on a heavy dose of TUDCA my appetite ramped up. I’ve always wondered if EQs hunger was from increased RBC (and hence why I mentioned drol hunger because it increases RBC too very well too).
I too had always surmised that the hunger increase from EQ was due to RBC increase.
I have issues with gurd so I actually let oral tablets dissolve under my tongue and while this is complete bro science I really feel it helps keep reflux to a minimum when using orals. I partly assumed this is why my hunger doesn't decrease with drol.
The people I know that loath drol commented on both headaches and decreased appetite. Perhaps it's mainly the headaches lower their appetite? Luckily I don't get either. For myself the point of diminishing returns comes above 75mg so I don't run it very high, relatively speaking.

Does TUDCA have a positive influence on your appetite?

I too had always surmised that the hunger increase from EQ was due to RBC increase.
I have issues with gurd so I actually let oral tablets dissolve under my tongue and while this is complete bro science I really feel it helps keep reflux to a minimum when using orals. I partly assumed this is why my hunger doesn't decrease with drol.
The people I know that loath drol commented on both headaches and decreased appetite. Perhaps it's mainly the headaches lower their appetite? Luckily I don't get either. For myself the point of diminishing returns comes above 75mg so I don't run it very high, relatively speaking.

Does TUDCA have a positive influence on your appetite?
My stomach has always been iffy and I’ve always had reflux especially after a hard training session. I started taking TUDCA for support from orals but I added it in before this last drol run just to test it without an oral and I noticed that I didn’t get reflux after lifting with it added in! So now I take 500mg year around, everyday.

I would recommend TUDCA to you. I have heard the appetite suppression of orals is from the liver being taxed. So it makes sense to run with orals and maybe just makes sense for you as a year around supp.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear