over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipose question

You are some kind of retard. Do you enjoy making yourself look stupid? Because it sure as hell seems like it. Hope you continue lifting and learning about proper lifting and nutrition because once you do you will realize a big of a moron you are.

Dude you are a "BIG DICKHEAD", I'm not here to belittle you or disrespect you but you need to know who to pick your fights with. Oldfella, Quad Smack, TKAV1980 and Sigmund Roid are all knowledgable people and are very well respected here on this board, they were just trying to help you out along with alot of other guys and what did you do "cry like a little baby" cause apparently you did not get the answer that you wanted to hear. This is the #1 board for Bodybuilding/Powerlifting and this board really does not need anyone like you to lower the standards, so my advice to you is to shut your big mouth, sit back and read, learn from what you have read, learn a little bit more about a subject and if you are a little confused about it then go ahead and ask away or PM a member. As for Oldfella he is ONE of the BEST on this board and I consider him a good friend. He is always there for the beginners all the way up to the pros. He has helped numerous people including myself with more then you can THINK of...he is considered the BEST of the BEST when it comes to this sport, so pull your head out of your ass and realize he is here to help you not bash you.

Wow. I'm honored and humbled by being included with these fellow board members. Thank you Stump.
I just like to try and help newbies along because I learned most everything the hard way. I was not fortunate enough to have such an immense wealth of knowledge like Professional Muscle, the Mods and members when I was getting into the game.
Its unfortunate that this thread ended up the way it has, but its good that Sigmund Roid was on the lookout for us.
Peace everyone.

Hey Stump,
Thank you for your kind words. I too am honored to be held in such high regard.

It is a shame that once in a while we have to deal with such ignorance and arrogance here from those that obviously know everything. But as Quad has pointed out, we have an incredible team of mods here at pro muscle to look out for our backs around here.

Thanks again Stump, Quad, tkav, and so many other good bro's here. We are all in this together!!

Cheers!

first off ...thanks stump..but what the hell am i doing in your post?!?!?! dude im not even in the same league as oldfella and quad. those guys have tons more experience than i do. im still just here to learn...but thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131