YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Erectile dysfunction on test e and cabergoline.

The Stallion

Registered
Running 1 mg of caber a week with 500 mgs of test e, I'm finding myself to be suffering from erectile dysfunction after week 3 of caber.

I did a 12 week cycle of 750 test and 300 tren ace per week. After my cycle I was having a hard time getting erections ( this was about 4 weeks after I dropped the tren and dropped my test down to 500 mgs). Immediately after I dropped my test to 500 and eliminated the tren I started my exemestane (2.5mgs ed) for two weeks to combat gyno. After two weeks the swelling and sourness went down but the gyno was still present.

After having difficulties getting erections ( mind you it has been 4 weeks since I touched tren. I thought this was suppose to be out of the system quick?) I started caber at 1mg per week. After 3 days of just .5 mgs my sex drive returned and I was able to have sex again. How ever after the 2nd week of caber I'm suffering from erectile dysfunction again.

Right now I lowered my test e to 250 mgs a week and this is my 4 th week on caber. It's impossible to get an erection and this is driving my insane.

After 2 weeks of caber my gyno disappeared so I know it's not fake and besides for 2 weeks I was a raging sex addict.

I am going to through a bit of stress full time and anxiety is high. Could this be psychological?

Any advice would be appreciated. I am 24 yrs old and 225 lbs at 11% bf at 5'6

Stress always makes ED worse so you need to sort that out. Are you running any AI at the moment? Could be that your E2 is out of whack, get that checked out.

You still on the letro ? To little estrogen can be just as bad as to much

When's the last time you took an AI? You said 2.5mg of exemestane but I assume you mean letro? Start taking 12.5mg of exemestane eod and see where that leaves you.

I'm sorry. I meant to say 25mgs of exemestane. I haven't touch exemestane for about 2 weeks now. Should I drop my caber and immediately run 12.5mgs of exemestane?

I'm sorry. I meant to say 25mgs of exemestane. I haven't touch exemestane for about 2 weeks now. Should I drop my caber and immediately run 12.5mgs of exemestane?

Blood work will tell you a lot. If you're serious about sorting this out, get it done. Both too much and too little estro can do this to you, so it's impossible for us to know what's happening.

Experimentation will also work, but could take a long time.

I would probably drop the Caber, not because I think it's causing you the problem directly but it's another factor in play and probably isn't needed 4 weeks after stopping tren ace.

I noticed you said 1mg/wk and also "3 days of .5mg" of Caber. How much exactly are/were you taking?

Only 1 mg a week. It was after 3 days of my first dose. So I split up .5 twice a week. 3 days after my first .5 dose I experienced a much high sex drive then fell off after week 2.

I agree with you. It's just another factor and I need to get blood work. Just hard with out insurance. I think I'm just going to run 250 test a week and work on getting blood work. I want to run exemestance but I think it might be safer to wait and try to get blood work.

Blood work will tell you a lot. If you're serious about sorting this out, get it done. Both too much and too little estro can do this to you, so it's impossible for us to know what's happening.

Experimentation will also work, but could take a long time.

I would probably drop the Caber, not because I think it's causing you the problem directly but it's another factor in play and probably isn't needed 4 weeks after stopping tren ace.

I noticed you said 1mg/wk and also "3 days of .5mg" of Caber. How much exactly are/were you taking?

Instead of guessing with your ancillaries (which could or could not be bunk) get some blood work done. You really should have had bloods drawn before you started to know what your basline was. Since you didnt do that at least get them drawn now so you can more accurately resolve your boner issue...

Insurance =$300/mo every month whether you need it or not.

Blood work =$50 when you need it.

Easy math.

Yea but you need insurance to get blood work? From what I understand you need a primary doctor. I don't understand what you're implying.

Yea but you need insurance to get blood work? From what I understand you need a primary doctor. I don't understand what you're implying.

You can order bloodwork online. I dont have the link in front of me. I live in NJ and cant use that service I think its the same in NY. Let me look for the link.

Everyone has sides to one degree or another, ultimately your going to have to make some sacrifices living this lifestyle. It just depends on what sides u can handle, ive seen guys on here not care about sex, ive seen other guys grow boobs, ive seen guys leave relationships over this lifestyle. Troubleshoot find out what works and what doesn't, but nothing in this life is free, currently im sweating like the niagra falls on lightnings tren, and apparently I don't know shit about sheets, thread counts nor am I concerned with my wifes feelings....LOL

Everyone has sides to one degree or another, ultimately your going to have to make some sacrifices living this lifestyle. It just depends on what sides u can handle, ive seen guys on here not care about sex, ive seen other guys grow boobs, ive seen guys leave relationships over this lifestyle. Troubleshoot find out what works and what doesn't, but nothing in this life is free, currently im sweating like the niagra falls on lightnings tren, and apparently I don't know shit about sheets, thread counts nor am I concerned with my wifes feelings....LOL

So the OP shouldnt care about being able to get a hard on is what youre saying? I agree there are certain sacrifices that one makes in this sport but growing tits and not being to get an erection are things that can be managed quite easily! Like you said youre sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee...thats something you have to deal with while doing the drugs youre doing! Not flaming...just saying!

So the OP shouldnt care about being able to get a hard on is what youre saying? I agree there are certain sacrifices that one makes in this sport but growing tits and not being to get an erection are things that can be managed quite easily! Like you said youre sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee...thats something you have to deal with while doing the drugs youre doing! Not flaming...just saying!

I didn't mean for it to come out like that, my apologies, I do care about his ability to get hard on, lol lol...if you read my post I told him to troubleshoot to find resolution...I didn't say it but hes proably tripping to hard on it, mentally, I guess I was trying to give him another way to look at it. But, its cool man I love this place, and I have enjoyed our conversation..good luck

I didn't mean for it to come out like that, my apologies, I do care about his ability to get hard on, lol lol...if you read my post I told him to troubleshoot to find resolution...I didn't say it but hes proably tripping to hard on it, mentally, I guess I was trying to give him another way to look at it. But, its cool man I love this place, and I have enjoyed our conversation..good luck

No worries!!! Thanks for the reply! Its hard to understand what people are trying to get across in a message board! I mean who doesnt want to get a boner??? LOL

Peace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity