over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergo Pep and Precision Peptides test results inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys all sound like the same person, like a bunch of broken records...
do you have any proof that our product damages the liver. I believe the blood work proved otherwise. Do you have any proof that your products real?

Do you have any proof that your findings are not one sided?

Do you have any proof that your controls were run properly, or even run at all?

Do you have any proof that your controls were even the real follistatin 344?
And if yes did you have the controls tested by a third party?

Your not the only person that has people working in a lab..

PFChangs is out to prove every one has crap but themselves.. Can it be possible that there our other peptide company's with great products?.

Seriously PM think about this how hard it it to get a 4000$ vial of follistatin from a USA company and have it tested one time for a 98% purity,, Just to guarantee your results to be 98% pure... and then buy 10000 from china for resale...

Any peptide company can do this.... Bottom line trust your source there is no such thing as a controlled test when greed, revenge and money is on the LINE...

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS TRUST YOUR SOURCE..

Interesting all this crap talk and hating on Phil. Personally I've never met the guy or used his products but he has always been respectful When ever I ask for advice

It's a freaking peptide forum for crying out loud which should be about the discussion of peps gh and igf etc. I think it's a buch of nonsense on peptide companies bashing on other companies

Ok so we all know majority of people on this board support ergo and Phil. Why talk shit about them. Let them do as they please. If you don't like what they have to offer than keep that to yourself.

If you have used their products then post a thread and say what worked or did not work. No point in bashing a sponsor with just some paper work or lab testing.

If majority of people are raving about ergo products then there is a reason for that. Just like everyone on here was all about elitropins. So I pulled the trigger due to all the people saying mexi's the best bang for your buck and guess what the shit worked. Yeah it wasn't serostim but results were there.

So if ergo peptides tested at bunk despite the fact majority of people are liking their stuff and it's working for them then there is some serious hating going on

And last but not least it's a peptide discussion forum to learn about peptides not about who's peptide company is better or worse.

Last edited:
The Natalie Barton account that posted in this thread was created by weight78 (ip's matched). weight78 is an associate/partner/employee of Phil. weight78 is now banned.

Phil is a good friend of mine and has been for over a decade. Like I always used to tell him, he is too trusting. That is how we actually met - he was being ripped off by someone. I told him to check into his supplier, but he blindly defended him believing everything he was told/sold.

Unfotunately, Phil's trustiness caused him a big loss here. Ergo's ads are being removed. Ergo is welcome to come back when they restock and provided 3rd party tests on their products.

There are 2 other pep suppliers on this board that obtain some fo the stock from Ergo/same supplier as Ergo. I suggest that they remove those products from their stock too.

This matter is finalised and if any of members want to argue my decision, save some respect for yourselves and refrain from posting stupid shit.

I Bought 2 products for Phil
A- Melanotan II- and I could pass as a black man.
B- Follistatin- 3 times. 7lbs on first bottle. 5lbs. on second. Running 3rd now. Inches on bodyparts. I have been shammed before. Not here my friends. PHF has an agenda and until real scientific analysis is completed this is bunk.
See I am 35- taken everything under the sun. But most important I have a Masters Degree in Science from a very prestigious university. Spent my time in the lab. This is not the protocol used for testing and obtaining specimens. I tell you there is more to this than is apparent right now. Agenda. PHF would not waste that kind of $ on testing if there were not one. PHF are you Angry about the Boladrol? Sure- it has to be hepatoxic like any other oral. Prove that it doe not raise alt/ast aka sgot/sgpt enzymes. I will bet you it does. Something smells fishy here about motive. I trust in Phil's products because they work. PHF seems jealous, and more dangerously out for notoriety and vengeance at all costs. This is just the beginning.AND TO MAKE A BOLD STATEMENT THAT MOST CHINESE HGH IS FAKE? -prove it and put your money where your mouth is. I am quite frankly shocked the mods allowed this nonsense.

Last edited:
PHF...

Very concerning when you outline an agenda threat in a previous post, and come back with this crap. So, I'm supposed to believe a competitive company with an agenda to post the truth??

Hmmmmm...think not. I've been taking Ergo products with great results, and while taking their "fake" Folli gained 8 pounds in just over a week. I'm sure it was from that "mysterious" protein that was found, that 21 couldn't quite figure out.

Personally, I could care less of the test, because you simply can't be trusted based on your previous stated agenda. Therefore, I would believe your tests are false, and through my own research, I would have to state that Ergo products work exactly as expected.

You guys with Ergo banners in your sigs please remove them until Big A approves their ads here again.

Sorry guys

We have to remove our banners........we are losing our advertising here.....I know what we are all about and so do many......we will be back

We have to remove our banners........we are losing our advertising here.....I know what we are all about and so do many......we will be back

And Ergo will be welcomed back as I know it will be good.

And Phil, stop trusting people so much, as not everyone has the good intentions you do. A lot of people want to leach off your name.

Oh forgot to mention when a person orders gear from a sponsor they order based on reviews right??? I never seen them say oh I ordered from so and so sponsor never ran their gear but tested it and it came out bunk.

Never had a bad experience with a sponsor that had more positive than negative reviews.

Let the shit go. You don't like whats being offered than try another sponsor. No need for all this shit talking. The dude has a family and has taken his time all day responding to your shitty insults.

Like said I've never ordered from ergo but after today I'm way more inclined to order from them especially when their folli comes out

Are Ergos banners being removed because of what weight78 did, or the tests? What about PPs banners, they had bad tests too right?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ok

And Ergo will be welcomed back as I know it will be good.

And Phil, stop trusting people so much, as not everyone has the good intentions you do. A lot of people want to leach off your name.

A, I have HPLC on every product I have.......every peptide.......I will not sell follistatin or anything else that is unapproved by you.....I will wait until the USA made myostatin inhibitors are finished. In the mean time, can I email you my HPLCs on strictly my peptides?

A, I have HPLC on every product I have.......every peptide.......I will not sell follistatin or anything else that is unapproved by you.....I will wait until the USA made myostatin inhibitors are finished. In the mean time, can I email you my HPLCs on strictly my peptides?

I believe he said 3rd party results, even HPLC doesn't prove it to be correct if coming from the source alone.

In defense of Phil, IMHO I believed those lab results as presented.

But there was one line where PHF called him out for telephoning the lab behind the scenes and giving them hell.

But if Phil didnt believe in his products he would have never placed that call. Guilty people dont do that. And I read a lot of fictional crime novels, so Im an expert in criminal behavior.

And guys that are still bitchin - "Big A has spoken". A guy of few words on this board.

I believe he said 3rd party results, even HPLC doesn't prove it to be correct if coming from the source alone.

Leave it alone already. You got what you want. I'm still not sure what it is. Sounds very personal to me. If you are incorrect this is a total shame- to ruin a good man's name. Did you leave reasonable doubt in your testing procedures? YES.

Unfortunately, that is correct. Phil know that I had the same problem with an entire CONTAINER - 20 tonne! I had all the certificates, etc sent to me from the supplier. Aust Customs tested the container (they tend to do that when they see white powder) and ALL of it was bunk. Plain talcum powder.

You simply cannot trust the supplier until you do your own independent tests.

Still in attack mode? Damn, remind me not to cross you.

Its done for now guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume