over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergo Pep and Precision Peptides test results inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why are you posting a receipt of materials from FEBRUARY 2011 AND JUST NOW GETTING IT TESTED????????

Its a placebo ONLY if you believe this nonsense....I have the COAs, she has this with the lab tech telling us she cannot comment on the results......she cannot verify what was posted here......so right........hahahhahaah

You can't get much more verification than that. Call the lab yourself if you doubt the results.....that is the beauty of chain of custody is. We have still yet to see a COA from you and COA doesn't mean anything without the HPLC 3rd party test results to prove it. Anyone can type up a COA, it has no backing without test results, understand. That document you had Jello put up looks like data from a pub-med article that you copied, pasted and watermarked with ErgoPep. DO you even know what a COA is supposed to look like. You COAs would have the manufacturers information on it not ErgoPep. Just for reference, here is a real COA sent from a real research facility.
COA.jpg

Wow is all i can say, fvcking wow.....

and why are you posting a receipt of materials from FEBRUARY 2011 AND JUST NOW GETTING IT TESTED????????

We planned to test Precision Peptide's follistatin back in february, to prove to everyone the same debate argument (nobody has the real follistatin).....it wasn't until all this Ergomania hype that we decided to test both companies.
Don't worry we have plans to test ALL companies that carry follistatin now.....it is just a matter of time.

That is kind of mute point anyway, isn't it?

I am not doubting Phil here, but he has stated several times that he has the HPLC test results as well. Instead of posting just the COA, which I am not disputing the legitimacy of, post the HPLC results that you have as well. Sometimes in business we have to provide proof of our integrity and honesty to others who do NOT deserve it, but we do it anyway because that is the right way to professionally conduct ourselves.

BEAST

yikes

i dont really know what to say about this. Now this is gonna be meant with all due respect to all parties and again this is my oppinion. Phil has been on this board a long time. I know several people who use his services on training.nutrition and have gotten great results.
I am curious to PHF. IS this about you believing something is not being sold as is and you are getting tests done ect? Figure it this way

if you believe an underground source isnt selling what they say it is,are you gonna do tests on all the testosterone/ EQ/ DECA ect? or being that these are peptides is why you are concerned? I must say the results are shocking and obviously the sheets were not made up. I do have to say though, I have used ergos des on my rats and they are getting crazy pumps and leaner as well.

HAhahha

There was mention of a comparative..........what was it compared to? This is total nonsense........its humorous.....
1. No comparator
2. Where did the molecular weight come from?
3. Was myostatin HMP compared to ACTUAL myostatin?
Did you use ELISA antibody test?

Look at quantity AND quality....55% means nothing......in this setting. Any questions? Matt, is this simple to understrand?

We planned to test Precision Peptide's follistatin back in february, to prove to everyone the same debate argument (nobody has the real follistatin).....it wasn't until all this Ergomania hype that we decided to test both companies.
Don't worry we have plans to test ALL companies that carry follistatin now.....it is just a matter of time.

That is kind of mute point anyway, isn't it?

I don't suppose theres and chance of having hgh tested is there because im sure some of the crap ive had wasnt real hgh....

My issue is this, A manufacturer and seller of peptides as 21 Century Biochemical appears to be according to their websites, is not an unbiased uninterested independent 3rd party.

The entire scenario, reminds me of Nordicsport and GH many years ago.

Ak

Sure

I am not doubting Phil here, but he has stated several times that he has the HPLC test results as well. Instead of posting just the COA, which I am not disputing the legitimacy of, post the HPLC results that you have as well. Sometimes in business we have to provide proof of our integrity and honesty to others who do NOT deserve it, but we do it anyway because that is the right way to professionally conduct ourselves.

BEAST

I sent it all to Jello, he has them...if you do not understand lab testing you could be fooled by this, there really is nothing more I can say.............believe it or not.

Yes

My issue is this, A manufacturer and seller of peptides as 21 Century Biochemical appears to be according to their websites, is not an unbiased uninterested independent 3rd party.

The entire scenario, reminds me of Nordicsport and GH many years ago.

Ak

Thank you...........she said she cannot discuss what PHF posted here......she said she is staying out of it....RIGHT! hahahahahha

I sent it all to Jello, he has them...if you do not understand lab testing you could be fooled by this, there really is nothing more I can say.............believe it or not.

I can accept that. I never saw the HPLC posted, just the COA, is all I'm saying.

BEAST

yes we can and I can tell you that most of all IGF-1 and HGH are fake or contains something else coming from china.

I don't suppose theres and chance of having hgh tested is there because im sure some of the crap ive had wasnt real hgh....

Last edited:
Thank you...........she said she cannot discuss what PHF posted here......she said she is staying out of it....RIGHT! hahahahahha

Actually I just spoke to Pam and she said you were not very happy about what she told you, but that client information is confidential and she could not speak to you about it and if you wanted anymore information you would need to get it from the person who paid for it. Little did she know that I already gave it to you.

i dont really know what to say about this. Now this is gonna be meant with all due respect to all parties and again this is my oppinion. Phil has been on this board a long time. I know several people who use his services on training.nutrition and have gotten great results.
I am curious to PHF. IS this about you believing something is not being sold as is and you are getting tests done ect? Figure it this way

if you believe an underground source isnt selling what they say it is,are you gonna do tests on all the testosterone/ EQ/ DECA ect? or being that these are peptides is why you are concerned? I must say the results are shocking and obviously the sheets were not made up. I do have to say though, I have used ergos des on my rats and they are getting crazy pumps and leaner as well.

bro u wont test, test and other aas because one thing they are regularly available underground and that the prices are afffordable for the average user. so if u realise ur not getting the gains u expected u just switch over to another brand or seller. with folli its expensive for one. it doesnt last long (if the dosages posted everywhere are correct ) and its fairly new with no decades of research on humans like aas's are so i can understand why phf and others could be skeptical and want to test it!

So the results say that Ergo's Folli is 55% pure and the molecular weight was not what they expected. Am I the only one that thinks "Well if people are gaining 5-7 lbs in a week off this stuff and not getting sick I would still do it anyway". Most of what I use I have no idea if it is what is stated on the bottle. I almost always have to make my judgements based on the results of the product.

I can accept that. I never saw the HPLC posted, just the COA, is all I'm saying.

BEAST

That is all that you sent Jello, per Jello and that is what is posted.......it is not a COA it is a pub-med doc that was copy and pasted and watermarked with ErgoPep's name.......

Take a look at a screen shot of a legitimate companies follistatin's product page.....looks a lot like the wording of your COA.

FollistatinHuman_ProSpec-1.jpg

Here is Ergo's information page (I mean COA)
follistatin.jpg

:eek:

Well

So the results say that Ergo's Folli is 55% pure and the molecular weight was not what they expected. Am I the only one that thinks "Well if people are gaining 5-7 lbs in a week off this stuff and not getting sick I would still do it anyway". Most of what I use I have no idea if it is what is stated on the bottle. I almost always have to make my judgements based on the results of the product.

I agree to a point..........this would be the WORST CASE SCENARIO IF IT WAS ERGOPEP....but these results are not accurate nor fair......there was no comparative......its a sham..........it is what it is

yes we can and I can tell you that most of all IGF-1 and HGH are fake or contains something else coming from china.

Then what is in the GH that is giving the great results?
I have had great results from all but a couple of types from China.
I mean really good results. I have also had friends that have used Pharm GH thru a doctor that got the same results from a couple of China brands.
I am sure there is alot of fakes in HGH from China but "most" seems a pretty broad statements.

As for the lab results, I am a layman so even though they look good, I have no real idea on them. Any lab tech on this board that could look at them would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear