over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergo Pep and Precision Peptides test results inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well

What does it contain? What is producing results?

What is producing results is real follistatin. We are having it made here in the USA as we speak......she took samples of our last batch from our supplier and I stand behind it.......we just want more control over the bacteria so we ar emaking it here...available in 3-4 weeks.

this thread is going to get deleted and I wish it wouldn't......these threads ALWAYS disappear

:(

My issue is this, A manufacturer and seller of peptides as 21 Century Biochemical appears to be according to their websites, is not an unbiased uninterested independent 3rd party.

The entire scenario, reminds me of Nordicsport and GH many years ago.

Ak

They also test peptides as well..you cannot find many facilities with the type of equipment and know how to test the product. Do you see where they sell follistatin, IGF, DES and myostatin? And they are an unbiased 3rd party.....they are a research facility that was paid to test 2 companies products with Chain of Custody in tact. Now are you really trying to infer that this company directly competes with companies like Ergo, Precision, Great WHite and the like.

Innovative has been purchasing supplies from them for years and because we know them doesn't mean they'll fake the reports.

really, not even with a vested interest in the possibility of your sales and their sales increasing exponentially based on these reports.

Part of the reason she won't speak is she will not go on record to anyone but you, has nothing to do with confidentiality - it's their product to begin with is it not, don't they have a right for just a little bit of information??

This is very damning for Ergo IMO. But my question is how is it that all these people are reporting good gains from the Des and Folli when it is so impure?

this thread is going to get deleted and I wish it wouldn't......these threads ALWAYS disappear

:(

Actually this one won't get deleted this is actually the continuance of the thread "Why real follistatin costs 4680k, look inside....For civil Debate Only per Big A". Jello locked it to keep the garbage posts out of the thread until we had the results. Today we got the results but decided to start a new thread because there is so much information that we had to post.

I agree to a point..........this would be the WORST CASE SCENARIO IF IT WAS ERGOPEP....but these results are not accurate nor fair......there was no comparative......its a sham..........it is what it is

My point is that results speak for themself. And as for Precision Peptides the lack of results speak for themself.

I am a Simpleton and I am no expert in how the testing process is or how it goes or what exactly to look for, but when I look at these tests and they say they do not contain the said material or no material found, that to me means that whats supposed to be in there is not...correct me if Im wrong.

Also if there are analysis of Ergo's products why arent they posting them instead of stuff from PubMed and nothing they had personally sent in for testing and proof? If they are out there post them up so we can end all of this once and for all.

I just got a 6 month supply of about 4 different peptides from a place not mentioned yet, so Im interested in seeing more results.

Also PHF when are we going to see the test results from your products as well?

This is very damning for Ergo IMO. But my question is how is it that all these people are reporting good gains from the Des and Folli when it is so impure?

The mind is a very powerful thing......plus a lot of guys are running this stuff with AAS and change their diet and workout routines and have gains due to the motivation and excitement of trying a new product.....they workout harder, feel pumped and think it is what is in the bottle.

The mind is a very powerful thing......plus a lot of guys are running this stuff with AAS and change their diet and workout routines and have gains due to the motivation and excitement of trying a new product.....they workout harder, feel pumped and think it is what is in the bottle.

yelp, everyone is having the placebo effect!!!!

Innovative has been purchasing supplies from them for years and because we know them doesn't mean they'll fake the reports.

Why would you say fake reports, It can be as simple as the comparative sample not being a good representation.

Ak

....and what agenda would that be? Do you really think PHF wants to ruin their most popular sponsor? Why would they lie? Better yet, why would the lab lie?

It kind of makes sense when you consider all the people over the last couple of days who have said they gained NOTHING from Ergos Folli. I have also noticed that NO ONE is saying they've gaind 9-10 lbs in 10 days like GenX's stuff. The 55% purity level make sense, since it is half as strong as ours and guys are gaining twice as much.

Dude I bought a 20 pack of GenX's folli so I have nothing against your company but I have to say that unless you have documentation from a third party that backs up your claims you do not need to be posting here stoking the fires. At this point anything you say will probably only make your company look worse. So why not just say nothing at all.

I've been fooling myself this whole time? PLLLEASE!:rolleyes:

That's a stretch to make that statement when many of the "guys" you are referring to are well respected vet members here who have setup their research with known prior constraints/conditions and reported their results qualitatively and quantitatively. These "guys" had no vested interest in said items efficacy... other than providing unbiased information to our community... a community by the way that makes up the bulk of your sales and without you wouldn't be in business... so maybe a little more respect for your consumers is in order.

BEAST

I am not doubting Phil here, but he has stated several times that he has the HPLC test results as well. Instead of posting just the COA, which I am not disputing the legitimacy of, post the HPLC results that you have as well. Sometimes in business we have to provide proof of our integrity and honesty to others who do NOT deserve it, but we do it anyway because that is the right way to professionally conduct ourselves.

BEAST

Yes exactly, we have yet to see anything from Phil but a bunch of lies. He has yet to post a valid COA, HPLC and I believe I saw somewhere that he had 3 different american companies test his product. If you are getting this stuff from a professional company or university....you have a document that says "Certificate Of Analysis" with the manufacturing companies letterhead and contact information along with corresponding HPLCs such as the ones we posted in the results to confirm the correct compound. Even if he did have these documents.....they could be false (it happens all the time) that is why it is necessary to have a 3rd party lab test. As a consumer you want to validate the product but as the party selling this product to the consumer you have a liability to do so.
I would suggest nobody believe Phil until he shows the correct documents and has his product 3rd party tested. And when he has done this .....I still would send off to a lab to see if it is correct.
Also as a consumer, if I knew I purchased any one of these products.....I would ask for my money back since their quality has been guaranteed.

So, if I inject BW thinking there is Folli in it, you are saying that I will gain 5-7 lbs in 1 week? I just want to make sure that you are saying by simply working out harder and "feeling pumped" and excited will make me gain 5-7 lbs in a week AND lose a little bit of fat, then why is there even a need for drugs?!?! You understand how retarded you sound? The guys that saw great results did not change a single thing, yet dropped bf and gained weight. That is one hell of a placebo effect! Hey, if you give someone with cancer a pill and tell them 100% they will be cured, I guess you think the mind would work that out too right?

IF there is only 55% folli in Ergo's (which I HIGHLY doubt seeing how this isn't an independent 3rd party test as you said), than the results are still phenomenol! That means that guys would be packing 10-14lbs/week on 100% stuff, right? Let me guess, YOU and ONLY YOU have access to it :naughty:

So, if I inject BW thinking there is Folli in it, you are saying that I will gain 5-7 lbs in 1 week? I just want to make sure that you are saying by simply working out harder and "feeling pumped" and excited will make me gain 5-7 lbs in a week AND lose a little bit of fat, then why is there even a need for drugs?!?! You understand how retarded you sound? The guys that saw great results did not change a single thing, yet dropped bf and gained weight. That is one hell of a placebo effect! Hey, if you give someone with cancer a pill and tell them 100% they will be cured, I guess you think the mind would work that out too right?

IF there is only 55% folli in Ergo's (which I HIGHLY doubt seeing how this isn't an independent 3rd party test as you said), than the results are still phenomenol! That means that guys would be packing 10-14lbs/week on 100% stuff, right? Let me guess, YOU and ONLY YOU have access to it :naughty:

you're getting all worked up......ergo needs 3rd party testing at this point, I don't see any other way

Who the hell is this posting and can a mod please get it deleted. This is a fake alias trying to show affiliation with PHF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear