over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep joins forces with ALPHA6164

PHIL HERNON

Banned
We are working closely with Alpha6164 to bring you the latest peptide testing results and help sift through the BS out there on what is effective and what is not effective. Alpha is here on our behalf to answer your questions.....please do not PM him and just ask in the open forum so everyone can learn.

We are working closely with Alpha6164 to bring you the latest peptide testing results and help sift through the BS out there on what is effective and what is not effective. Alpha is here on our behalf to answer your questions.....please do not PM him and just ask in the open forum so everyone can learn.

This is how things should be done, very impressive. Out of interest was all alphas testing done with ergo products? I don't think he stated unless i missed it. I've always known the GHRP's, mod grf and Des were good as i researched myself but Nice to see it in black and white

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We are very fortunate to have such knowlegable profesional people involved with this research. Thanks guys!

Glad to be part of Ergo's team!

Ergo will be the first peptide company to have a board certified physician who does anti-aging on their team to answer clients questions and help weed out good from bad products. Before agreeing to join I made very definite and clear indications that I will be 100% honest with all my findings good or bad and would not want to put my name and reputation on products that I find under performing.

I was very impressed with Phil's acceptance and sharing the same belief. He is very dedicated in making sure that only quality products are carried by Ergo. I whole heatedly believe that no sponsor has 100% of their products as A+ quality specially when you carry 50+ different products and from different sources you are bound to have somethin that doesn't pass the mustard. What counts is taking proper measures to weed those products out and this is the exact same reason I have come on board ;)

I love it welcome Alpha

if in the future there are any trials I can assist with IE being a test subject let me know I'm in.

No One!

There is no one who medically based opinions I value more than Alpha's NO ONE! ;)

IMHO Alpha6164 has proven to be one of the most valuable members here on PM.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

That's awesome! Welcome to Ergo, Alpha. Another great addition to the Team.

big moves ergo big moves.

thx alpha and ergo

appreciate the hands on research your doing
quick question
best pep combo for sleep and all around anti aging

Nice to see you on the team brother! I love the research you've done and can't wait to see what's ahead for testing. I am very honest with my results such as all are on the team. I would not be part of a team that I did not believe in myself. That's why I'm proud to be part of ergo. Phil wants to bring the best research material to the market that will reduce health risks on our test subjects through other supplements.... And in my opinion that's what makes Ergo stand out. This is one more step to prove that.

Now back to the lab!:headbang:

Phil,

You are a smart business man. Thanks for making alpha a part of your team. We can learn a lot from his research.

Awesome to have you on the team brother. Ergopep just keeps raising the bar. This is why it has always been such a pleasure to work with a company like Ergopep. Phil, Pam, Kyle, Mike, and Norm have done great things for this forum, industry, and community. Let me know if I can help you in any way Alpha. :D

BEAST

appreciate the hands on research your doing
quick question
best pep combo for sleep and all around anti aging

Bump this question. I would like to hear what he has to say about these topics

Glad to be part of Ergo's team!

Ergo will be the first peptide company to have a board certified physician who does anti-aging on their team to answer clients questions and help weed out good from bad products. Before agreeing to join I made very definite and clear indications that I will be 100% honest with all my findings good or bad and would not want to put my name and reputation on products that I find under performing.

I was very impressed with Phil's acceptance and sharing the same belief. He is very dedicated in making sure that only quality products are carried by Ergo. I whole heatedly believe that no sponsor has 100% of their products as A+ quality specially when you carry 50+ different products and from different sources you are bound to have somethin that doesn't pass the mustard. What counts is taking proper measures to weed those products out and this is the exact same reason I have come on board ;)

I have always enjoyed reading your informative posts man.

I am looking forward to this !

Chip

It appeared that Ergo already had the pep game on lock, now with the addition of alpha you go from first to first? Mr Hernon you are obviously a good businessman

He's a smart dude and one that I pay attention to. I will be tuning in.

Oooooooooo...this is going to be good!

Glad your a part of Ergo's team Alpha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner