over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep's ghrp-6 cjc combo

J

Jahcuree

Im thinking about giving ergopep one final try, my first experience with them i wasnt too pleased but i would like to hear any input on their cjc and ghrp6 if anyone can attest to quality.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Im thinking about giving ergopep one final try, my first experience with them i wasnt too pleased but i would like to hear any input on their cjc and ghrp6 if anyone can attest to quality.

Thanks guys.

Before I answer your question, I have one for you. What did you run that you weren't happy with?

Ok, your question. I ran the GHRP6 with CJC w/o DAC. If you don't mind gastric motility (emptying), than ghrp6 is for you. If you don't mind eating a ton of food, or you can control your primitive urges to eat a buffalo, ghrp6 is for you lol. Seriously tho, it made me so hungry I couldn't eat enough. I would honestly recommend ghrp2 (more bang for your buck) or IPAM (I like this the best, but price may dictate ghrp2). I think any of the 3 compounds with cjc is a great combo.

Thanks guys.

These are gtg from Ergo, however not worth it IMO

These are gtg from Ergo, however not worth it IMO

Well, let's hear why you don't think they are worth it. Why would you say that and not explain?

Before I answer your question, I have one for you. What did you run that you weren't happy with?

Ok, your question. I ran the GHRP6 with CJC w/o DAC. If you don't mind gastric motility (emptying), than ghrp6 is for you. If you don't mind eating a ton of food, or you can control your primitive urges to eat a buffalo, ghrp6 is for you lol. Seriously tho, it made me so hungry I couldn't eat enough. I would honestly recommend ghrp2 (more bang for your buck) or IPAM (I like this the best, but price may dictate ghrp2). I think any of the 3 compounds with cjc is a great combo.

My first order from them was $300 worth of Foli and felt like a 100% waste to me.

Thanks for the detailed response, im thinking that the increase in appetite from the ghrp6 is a positive in my case. My lack of appetite has been holding me back over the past 3-4 weeks. But that sounds a little scary! haha Will the ghrp2 stimulate the appetite response still but not as strong?

I would also like to hear the explanation as to why it isnt worth it from the above poster.

Well, let's hear why you don't think they are worth it. Why would you say that and not explain?

Hey richie - sorry I should have explained..... I think these particular peps from ergo are legit and their prices are very reasonable, but I did not notice any benefits. I was diligent with dosing to be sure I was using enough of them for a long enough duration to see results, and I really noticed very little. The only thing I noticed, at least initially was the hunger, but if that's all you are after, save your money, no need for mod. Just my opinion guys...

Hey richie - sorry I should have explained..... I think these particular peps from ergo are legit and their prices are very reasonable, but I did not notice any benefits. I was diligent with dosing to be sure I was using enough of them for a long enough duration to see results, and I really noticed very little. The only thing I noticed, at least initially was the hunger, but if that's all you are after, save your money, no need for mod. Just my opinion guys...

thanks for the reply man. Hunger is my main goal, anything after that would be a bonus, especially because the price is so cheap!

thanks for the reply man. Hunger is my main goal, anything after that would be a bonus, especially because the price is so cheap!

Ok, well then by all means, ergo 6 is your friend. Since your not concerned with the pulse, I see no reason you couldnt pin more often than every 3 hours, although you might want someone brighter than myself to confirm.

I can and will vouch for ERGO. Been using the DES for a couple weeks now. Since I started their peps, my sleep has improved A LOT, people at work say that I seem happier recently, vascular and feel great.

I'm using their CJC no DAC as well as the GHRP-2 and have no complaints, quality and results are on-par with any of the other companies I have used.

I have been a happy customer of Ergo for many moons now. I haven't had any complaints about either their products or service (except for recent payment methods :banghead:). I recommend them above any other supplier that I've used.

Last edited:

Nothing has ever made me as hungry as ghrp6. Have plenty of food on hand!

Research I have done: Ipam, GHRP 6, 2, CJC1295 wo Dac, with Dac, Des and folli (1) all from Ergo with noticeable changes in my monkey's physique. I like to to use GHRP 6 or 2 with IPAM + CJC 1295 wo Dac in the am prior to feeding the monkey. Its amazing how much oatmeal and egg whites he can eat in 10 minutes.

My first order from them was $300 worth of Foli and felt like a 100% waste to me.

Thanks for the detailed response, im thinking that the increase in appetite from the ghrp6 is a positive in my case. My lack of appetite has been holding me back over the past 3-4 weeks. But that sounds a little scary! haha Will the ghrp2 stimulate the appetite response still but not as strong?
I would also like to hear the explanation as to why it isnt worth it from the above poster.

You won't have to worry about the lack of appetite with GHRP6!!!!!

I haven't seen any hunger increase with ghrp2 at all.

You won't have to worry about the lack of appetite with GHRP6!!!!!

I haven't seen any hunger increase with ghrp2 at all.

Im the opposite of that, 6 don't really affect appetite much, even at 400mcg, where as 2 at 200 or above makes me starving. Tried various suppliers and it always holds true. I've spoke to few others on here that have the same reaction. 90% + will get hunger on 6 though. I used to do 24 hour fasts while hammering the 6. Fat loss was rediculous

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Awesome, thankyou everyone for the replies. Sounds like a small order of 6 will happen to assess how/if it makes me hungry! hopefully!

Im the opposite of that, 6 don't really affect appetite much, even at 400mcg, where as 2 at 200 or above makes me starving. Tried various suppliers and it always holds true. I've spoke to few others on here that have the same reaction. 90% + will get hunger on 6 though. I used to do 24 hour fasts while hammering the 6. Fat loss was rediculous

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I agree with you; 6 gives my rat an appetite but 2 makes him starving.

That combo is on par with low dose gh, I like to take alternate between the two or in unisun- peps and gh.
GHRP-2 also stimulates my hunger more than 6.

Ive used the combo for about a month now 3 times a day and I have noticed a fullness in my muscles. And strength has increased or i guess I would say stanima when going through the reps. An yes very hungry after taking :). Thats worked for me just my personal experence.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131