over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopeps stance on testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL HERNON

Banned
We see the test results and we accept them at face value. We will remove our Follistatin from the Ergopeop site for now untill it is re tested and approved by Big A. Folistatin is not produced by our manufacturer as they are close to making it, but cannot get the process down as of yet without having a HIS TAG. As Big A said before, every other product we have is held to the 98% purity standard and that is why we are sponsors here. If customers do not want to try the Follistatin, then we understand as it is from a seperate vendor. I personally love follistatin and upon special request my friends and competitors can still purchase it but not from the Ergopep website. We have been in this game a long time, but the peptide industry and dealing with making the myostatin blockers here in the USA soon, has been a challenge. For now we have removed the problem child to his room.......when he proves himself he may join us at dinner. We want to stay at Pro muscle and we have a large following here........we will not let you down as our goal is your pleasure in research. Anyone that feels slighted by us, I will give you a free item with your next order. Just mention " Problem child" in the statement box. Thank you.......

From your post you made 5 minutes ago, maybe Im misunderstanding it and you can explain?

From your post you made 5 minutes ago, maybe Im misunderstanding it and you can explain?

yea i'm with you rajjin i have read some of his other post and dont know WTF! this dudes talkin about....

if a company is practicing bad business ethics...........do they not get into trouble.

if you took your kids to mcdonalds for a happy meal and they got sick from contaminated meat, would you complain if they ended up in the hospital?

same difference

What would you guys guess was in the foli i swear i got stronger appetite increased got a lot harder...lol.

yea i'm with you rajjin i have read some of his other post and dont know WTF! this dudes talkin about....

the reason i say this is because i ended up in the ER 4 years ago from contaminated gear while i was preparing for a contest. everything was in order but the gear i was on back then was UG. so now i try to educate people so they dont end up in the ER for taking bad gear.

if you really wanna bodybuild, go get blood tests, get your levels in order before you think about going into the black market for your supplements.

as much as people complain about bad gear, why do you take it? addiciton? sometimes you need to break free from the crowd and think "is this really helping me even though im breaking out in rashes and having cold sweats every night?"..............then you might want to wonder if it is even gear?

are you following me? i am trying to help out fellow bodybuilders who dont know about the black market and going into this blind. i almost lost my life due to shady dealers, im not about to watch another bodybuilder end up like me, losing 4 years of his life just trying to get healthy again.

i can go on and on because ive been through hell and back and dont want the same on anyone else.............esp some teenager wanting to get big.

if a company is practicing bad business ethics...........do they not get into trouble.

if you took your kids to mcdonalds for a happy meal and they got sick from contaminated meat, would you complain if they ended up in the hospital?

same difference

so your sayn that ERGOPEP needs to be visited by the better business bureau????

the reason i say this is because i ended up in the ER 4 years ago from contaminated gear while i was preparing for a contest. everything was in order but the gear i was on back then was UG. so now i try to educate people so they dont end up in the ER for taking bad gear.

if you really wanna bodybuild, go get blood tests, get your levels in order before you think about going into the black market for your supplements.

as much as people complain about bad gear, why do you take it? addiciton? sometimes you need to break free from the crowd and think "is this really helping me even though im breaking out in rashes and having cold sweats every night?"..............then you might want to wonder if it is even gear?

are you following me? i am trying to help out fellow bodybuilders who dont know about the black market and going into this blind. i almost lost my life due to shady dealers, im not about to watch another bodybuilder end up like me, losing 4 years of his life just trying to get healthy again.

i can go on and on because ive been through hell and back and dont want the same on anyone else.............esp some teenager wanting to get big.

have you made your story available to the board?? some guys might want to hear about it....

I'd suggest making your own thread and tell your story...

Last edited:
That is how I took it. If so you will be banned and no longer welcome. Thats the last thing we need is some fella like you here gonna save us all.

That is how I took it. If so you will be banned and no longer welcome. Thats the last thing we need is some fella like you here gonna save us all.

no bro, im trying to protect fellow bodybuilders man, not hurt them. we all do this because we love it, some a lil more on the dark side than others, but we are all brothers in iron.

read my long post and you will understand why i say what i say............i almost lost my life to a heart attack, woke up on a stretcher outside my house, and now i am an advocate of clean gear no matter who makes it.

i go through all the blood tests and take scripts to deal with the aftereffects man............i care about all of you and its why im standing up for those who had similar things happen but affraid to voice their opinion on an open forum.

im not scared anymore.............and i will do it right this time around.........going through a TRT/HRT doc and following everything he has laid out for me. we live in america for gods sake, we need to stand up for our rights as citizens and stop allowing bad business in the health industry.

Well BP

no bro, im trying to protect fellow bodybuilders man, not hurt them. we all do this because we love it, some a lil more on the dark side than others, but we are all brothers in iron.

read my long post and you will understand why i say what i say............i almost lost my life to a heart attack, woke up on a stretcher outside my house, and now i am an advocate of clean gear no matter who makes it.

i go through all the blood tests and take scripts to deal with the aftereffects man............i care about all of you and its why im standing up for those who had similar things happen but affraid to voice their opinion on an open forum.

im not scared anymore.............and i will do it right this time around.........going through a TRT/HRT doc and following everything he has laid out for me. we live in america for gods sake, we need to stand up for our rights as citizens and stop allowing bad business in the health industry.

Bad business is what you are doing......you need to check yourself as you are the problem.

Bad business is what you are doing......you need to check yourself as you are the problem.

dont do this oldtimer, you are past your prime and need to step aside and stop harrassing people who disagree with your ideas. believe it or not, i dont care what you say to me, im me and do not need to stoop to your level to feel like a man.

Hey BP

dont do this oldtimer, you are past your prime and need to step aside and stop harrassing people who disagree with your ideas. believe it or not, i dont care what you say to me, im me and do not need to stoop to your level to feel like a man.

" im me" ......precious

bigphill I understand your are wanting to help people but i think the best way is to start your on thread and tell your story your experience and say what you would have done different and what you have changed....I dont think attacking ergopep about bad buisness is a way of doin that....

put your story up there and let the bros read it, they will take what they want from it thats your best way of helping i think....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws