over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopeps stance on testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
hipster-kitty-meme-generator-i-once.jpg

**broken link removed**

That is how I took it. If so you will be banned and no longer welcome. Thats the last thing we need is some fella like you here gonna save us all.

Damn Raj you get right on that shit.!

It was a threat, it was bullshit as was his justifications after the fact.

But Phil puts himself out there, you got to give him credit for that!

Everybody needs to calm down.

IPGEAR

IPGEAR

well said!!

IPGEAR

IP i like you and i like reading your posts but i disagree here....

He shouldn't get credit for pulling a product thats bunk, i mean what are we supposed to say, " thanks for not selling us your bunk product"??

Come on please...

IP i like you and i like reading your posts but i disagree here....

He shouldn't get credit for pulling a product thats bunk, i mean what are we supposed to say, " thanks for not selling us your bunk product"??

Come on please...

Would you believe we do not get caught up in anyones business to know how to judge their product lines or their integrity............

We have no position on this other than we supported the testing by raj and that we are fully aware that we at somepoint may have a liabilty on a product we assumed to be something but may actually not been what we thought it was.

And the first thing we will do is pull the product.

No sponsor in our book is guilty of scamming if they were not aware that they were selling fake or underdosed shit. It could happen to any of us that have extensive product line and supplier relationship with suppliers who are also dependent on others.

You seem sure phil was scamming which means you believe the test results and you believe Phil knew he was selling bogus shit. We could have easilly phucked phil over in the testing of his product in the manner that it was done. If we could have anyone could have.
I am sure these results probably fly, but damn it would not be the first time someone came up with bogus test results.

Your problem is that you know to much and you are very biased becuase of it. But do not worry bro, like Phil we just figure right now, everyones got a hardon and wants to show it off.

But if that guy made that threat to you we would still be saying it was a threat and the guy was full of shit with his response and he should have been banned whether you really were the dick he was claiming you to be or not.

To summarize, whether its a Big A, a mod, a source, or
a member, you, or IPGEAR, were all phucked up and we do not really want to look at just how phucked up you are.

Maybe you have been hurt by Phil or his responses that are sometimes inappropriate and with the knowledge you have and the experiences you have, have every right to go after him now.

But the closest thing we have that we can relate to in regards to banging anyone associated with this board is this guy who threatened ( although we know if he knew how bad he would look after the fact he probably never would said it).

IPGEAR can not come up with anyone to call out today. On a day where some are getting off on calling others out!

We know the truth! The truth is we should stop this sponsor to sponsor bullshit because it totally destroys our ability to serve the community.

Wheres Brad! He got called out and the truth was he was phucked up like everyone else, But the nuthuggers are still here and they are having a heyday today.

You go to a little foodmarket where there are a bunch of men selling their fruit and vegtables all dependent on sales to feed their families and you do not see this polarizing behavior.

I am glad you said something. Maybe you thought we knew more than we really do.

The truth is we need to find a way to get along and stop trying to one up or destroy the other guy.

We are all phucked up!

And it all get worked out and you reap what you sow!

IPGEAR

I just wanted to highlight something. I am not taking sides. But alot of people are having ago at this sponsor vs sponsor thing and that is spot on. It is sad what goes on. But I think they see Matt and see who he is associated with, thus, put him in that category. But regardless who is right or wrong Matt has been against Phil/Ergo/Folli etc far before he was ever associated with Purity or even before they existed.

I just wanted to highlight something. I am not taking sides. But alot of people are having ago at this sponsor vs sponsor thing and that is spot on. It is sad what goes on. But I think they see Matt and see who he is associated with, thus, put him in that category. But regardless who is right or wrong Matt has been against Phil/Ergo/Folli etc far before he was ever associated with Purity or even before they existed.

Your right mate, this has nothing what so ever to do with who im with or not and the fact that i may have helped pay for the test results gives me the right to comment....

Purity Solution don't sell folli so its not like im trying to steal customers, i just get mad when people try and scam others just to make a quick buck...

Kudo's...

Actually... kudos' for the BUSINESS CHARACTER Phil just put forth... try to see it that way...

So how do you plan on compensating the members that bought your follistatin?

This is the question that needs to be asked. Everyone's commending ergo for pulling a bunk product, which they swore to high heavens was legit, and showing good business practices when in actuality it's more of a "bro....you got caught" scenario. In the business world a reputable business would compensate for the customers loss. Not stirring the pot, just obvious to me that if this were any other sponsor shit would've hit the fan by now.

This is the question that needs to be asked. Everyone's commending ergo for pulling a bunk product, which they swore to high heavens was legit, and showing good business practices when in actuality it's more of a "bro....you got caught" scenario. In the business world a reputable business would compensate for the customers loss. Not stirring the pot, just obvious to me that if this were any other sponsor shit would've hit the fan by now.
Yep.

Actually... kudos' for the BUSINESS CHARACTER Phil just put forth... try to see it that way...

I wasn't gonna comment but you listed this in the other one too and well... are you kidding me. I can't talk about the testing but we know. He had to take it from the list. It is still available to buy to ex customers/friends etc. No one else will want to buy that now anyway. Taking it from the list does not show character. Think about it. Some peoples posts just make me :banghead:

I just try to see it from a neutral perspective... thats why I bought folli cos it sounded so good. So many on here have sides before they even post. Sure I have my mates on here but if they done bad I would say so. Look at the test results.

Last edited:
If the product contained no Follistatin, then what was in it!!?? I think ergo pep has an obligation to find out what they were selling their customers. Who knows what you guys were injecting. Seems like poor quality control and dangerous to me.

Last edited:
Yes

If the product contained no Follistatin, then what was in it!!?? I think ergo pep has an obligation to find out what they were selling their customers. Who knows what you guys were injecting. Seems like poor quality control and dangerous to me.

It is follistatin. The test found nothing....well, nothing is what happens to follistatin if it is degraded after 5 days of reconstitution, warm air, or gamma rays. Both Follistatins were nothing....it it obvious to me why.

It is follistatin. The test found nothing....well, nothing is what happens to follistatin if it is degraded after 5 days of reconstitution, warm air, or gamma rays. Both Follistatins were nothing....it it obvious to me why.

There are alot of things here that are obvious

Well

There are alot of things here that are obvious

Aside from this being your 3rd post? I am here to help guys, if you like follistatin then by all means, research with it...........if not then do not. If this is personal I am sorry, I never meant to hurt your feelings in some other area of your life.

So just to sum up here, what your trying to tell us is that all those guy's that donated money did so for nothing??

All the hours of hard work that raJJ and Valley amongst others put in was for nothing??

The lab that tested your bunk rubbish had no idea what they were doing??

The lab that previously tested your bunk rubbish had no idea what they were doing??

BigA has completely wasted his time creating a new forum and posting the results??

Wow........

Thank you Phil for the clarification. I hope you get this issue squared away with the maker of the item.

I would also like to say you are a stand up guy and most people would have bashed the test results and made excuses. Keep up the good work Phil!

Actually

So just to sum up here, what your trying to tell us is that all those guy's that donated money did so for nothing??

All the hours of hard work that raJJ and Valley amongst others put in was for nothing??

The lab that tested your bunk rubbish had no idea what they were doing??

The lab that previously tested your bunk rubbish had no idea what they were doing??

BigA has completely wasted his time creating a new forum and posting the results??

Wow........

No silly.......I am not saying that at all, you are saying that Matt. I wrote out what I said I believed......if you choose not to read it you can have someone read it for you.

So you dont think for one second that the "Follistatin" is just totally bunk and all filler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear