over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Erik Kanevsky Full Contest Cycle-6-8grams of gear

He reminds me of that white trash kid in your high school class who gets random girls pregnant and works at Burger King.

Click bait. He isn't taking all that.

Jason (Pinkton) did coach him..doubt he is now with that "stack".

That’s one thing I’ll never understand about this sport; coaches getting coached lol wtf I wonder if there are any guys today in this sport who are successful completely prepping themselves like guys back in the day would do.. I’m a fan of how Dorian did things...

On the subject, this guy looks like shit and if he really did take what he said he was upwards around 10g of gear towards the end... But I’m sure he’s doing this for clicks

Edit: looked at his IG This guy is only 23 and looks 43... Not only that but his offseason weight was 317lbs and he came into contest at 219lbs... Fucking useless amount of size he had for offseason having to lose nearly 100lbs for a contest.. At 317lbs he should’ve been coming in at least in the 250-260lbs contest...

Last edited:
I learned that he would have no problem affording hair transplants and also he can afford as much HGH as he wants.

This guy is a fukken joke. WTF?

Talk about delusional. If you have to take that much gear to still look like that, then maybe you need to take a hard look and think of your future. Take a look at this guy and compare him to Austen that Pesty helped last year, and there is a world of difference, and I can guarantee a fraction of the use of gear.

I'm not anti-large dosage for certain incidents (1-2, maybe 3 grams of certain compounds precontest), but you have to have some sort of reality to it too.

LOL @ catabolism of T3 at those dosages.

No legs, and the worse thing is this guy thinks he has everything figured out.

Talk about delusional. If you have to take that much gear to still look like that, then maybe you need to take a hard look and think of your future. Take a look at this guy and compare him to Austen that Pesty helped last year, and there is a world of difference, and I can guarantee a fraction of the use of gear.

I'm not anti-large dosage for certain incidents (1-2, maybe 3 grams of certain compounds precontest), but you have to have some sort of reality to it too.

I found that funny as well. I wouldn't take T3 if you don't need it but when you are taking 8 grams of gear don't worry about "going catabolic" on 25mcg of synthroid or something like that.

6-8 grams of property dosed stuff?

[emoji846][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s one thing I’ll never understand about this sport; coaches getting coached lol wtf I wonder if there are any guys today in this sport who are successful completely prepping themselves like guys back in the day would do

my question is what is the idea of success in our sport?
competing?
competing earning money?
competing healthy?

competing?
competing earning money?
competing healthy?

I’m actually not sure. Maybe mr Olympia? Maybe a pro that wins a lot?

If it’s money then as far as eric goes he likely IS making as much or more directly from fitness than most bodybuilders.

He's just trying to be the next Bostin Loyd and get attention and money. The only problem is Bostin actually looked decent while this dude clearly doesn't have the genetics to win a local show. He'll burn out quick..

competing?
competing earning money?
competing healthy?

I’m not sure competing healthy is a thing lol but that aside, basically like Dorian has said many times; “You’re a coach but what have you done?” In reference to guys who don’t even make it to the pro level, A LOT of guys not even making it to nationals or even breaking top 15 at a national show but they claim to be a coach/guru... It doesn’t really make sense to me... Virtually everyone is a coach/guru now a days with zero credentials just because they entered a competition, you see it all over IG, I know people here in SFL who got destroyed at nationals and some who didn’t make top 5 at southern states and on their IG it says “prep coach” lmao it’s ridiculous, prepping to lose?

I just find it interesting how guys in the 90’s and early 2000’s looked way better than now and there were virtually no coaches.. A lot of those guys prepped themselves at the highest level...

I’ve never done a competition but I don’t think it’s rocket science to prep, how is someone else going to know your body through a picture sent by email better than you actually going through it? When Dorian talks about it on his interviews it just makes sense to me.

I just find it interesting how guys in the 90’s and early 2000’s looked way better than now and there were virtually no coaches.. A lot of those guys prepped themselves at the highest level...

how is someone else going to know your body through a picture sent by email better than you actually going through it?

i think they did coach each other, it just wasnt monetized. guys in the gym helped other guys in the gym, and friends that competed helped those who were. in a sense, they all had a "coach (s)"

there is a lot that goes into coaching. its not just a photo and followed by instructions. there are so many variables that can be figured out together, and guidance from someone who has been there before, or had another client, or many, that have had something similar, or exactly the same happen, and draw from that experience

all athletes in every sport benefit from having a coach
dorain may make sense, but its sounds a bit old man, stubborn, set in his ways opinion. to think you know everything is truly ignorant. and with that being said- I started bodybuilding because I was/am a fan of dorian
maybe that adds to the myth, that he just appeared every year out of the "shadows" and beat everyone, having no one around and no eyes ever on him? who knows
one thing for sure, this dude Erik would benefit from some good coaching, bodybuilding wise, and longevity wise.

What is really sad is Austen was taking hardly a fraction compared to this tool and he won the CA in 2018. You can't beat genetics no matter how much gear you take.

Last edited:
Those of you saying he looks bad for taking that much gear...He is only 23. Chances are he hasn't been juicing that long (ok I didn't watch the video so maybe he mentioned this). I bet you if he continues this path, he will look amazing. He might die but at least he will look really good.

Those of you saying he looks bad for taking that much gear...He is only 23. Chances are he hasn't been juicing that long (ok I didn't watch the video so maybe he mentioned this). I bet you if he continues this path, he will look amazing. He might die but at least he will look really good.

I disagree, he is not going anywhere just looking at him. The genetics are not there. Austen is also 23 with only a few years in him too. He looks nowhere near as good as him.

i think they did coach each other, it just wasnt monetized. guys in the gym helped other guys in the gym, and friends that competed helped those who were. in a sense, they all had a "coach (s)"

there is a lot that goes into coaching. its not just a photo and followed by instructions. there are so many variables that can be figured out together, and guidance from someone who has been there before, or had another client, or many, that have had something similar, or exactly the same happen, and draw from that experience

all athletes in every sport benefit from having a coach
dorain may make sense, but its sounds a bit old man, stubborn, set in his ways opinion. to think you know everything is truly ignorant. and with that being said- I started bodybuilding because I was/am a fan of dorian
maybe that adds to the myth, that he just appeared every year out of the "shadows" and beat everyone, having no one around and no eyes ever on him? who knows
one thing for sure, this dude Erik would benefit from some good coaching, bodybuilding wise, and longevity wise.

For sure, I understand what you’re saying but I just don’t get it when it’s a guy with little experience or nothing to brag about under his belt like the people I spoke about.. If you’re a pro or top national guy and have won some notable shows and want to be a coach, I get it.. But if you place 10th at a local/regional show 5x then I don’t get it.. lol

And about being able to draw from other people’s experiences etc with using a coach, I agree and it makes sense but the “old man”, traditional way of thinking that my brain likes to turn to sometimes (I’m not old at all) just enjoys hearing something was done the hard/traditional way.. But I mean, also, information is so widely available that I think anyone can prep themselves and figure it out as they go along just as easily as talking it out with a coach who might have experienced that with other clients or whatever...

And yes, this guy needs a friend to tell him to hang it up..

I am going to start off by saying that I agree with the majority of you: He doesn't have the genetics to do well in bodybuilding, other than possibly winning some local shows, etc.

I think he would be better served to switch over to powerlifting and focus on moving some heavy weight. That, at least, is something that can be improved upon whereas muscle shape, insertions, etc cannot be altered.

That being said, I am going to have to give him some credit for being transparent. Erik has a lot of joke videos, but this is clearly not one of them. I think he was taking that much, but chances are much of it was garbage. Otherwise, imagine the sides.

I hope he cools his jets or he could very well be another RIP thread.

You wanna be a mass monster its takes high dosages thats no secret ( see BIG A's article).
What is missed is that it takes years and years of consistant lifting, eating meals gradually increasing calories and after that its putting in your time....and yes it takes some genetics.. that is the answer, this is marathon not a sprint and thats why most fail.....also this guy looks like shit and that body is the result of being rushed..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There are enough sources, which I believe and it’s out there enough he has been using a lot for years even though he is only 24.

Let me reiterate again I don’t care what a grown man does but I also don’t mind pondering and pontificating about it.

I don’t doubt the amounts are true and the gear was accurate dosed, or close. We don’t really know how he felt or what was going on outside of what you see on camera.

I also agree big doses create the big guys. But...when did big become almost 10 grams of gear and starting off 16 weeks out on 5+ grams?

It’s seems a little nutso.

You guys sound like a bunch of jealous teenage girls, lol. I didn't watch the video but if he is the guy on the right of the still shot, I'd say he looks pretty damn good, and I bet better than more than 50% of the people that posted in this thread. Just cause you as arnt willing to run that much gear to look like him, doesnt mean you have to put him down. If he has to run that much gear to look like that, obviously means he doesnt have good genetics, doesnt mean he doesn't look good. I have poor genetics and bone structure and would probably need similar amounts to ever step on stage but would never take that much and will accept being smaller but I'm not gonna talk shit because I'm a jealous prick. You all need to worry about yourself, not others, live your own life.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You guys sound like a bunch of jealous teenage girls, lol. I didn't watch the video but if he is the guy on the right of the still shot, I'd say he looks pretty damn good, and I bet better than more than 50% of the people that posted in this thread. Just cause you as arnt willing to run that much gear to look like him, doesnt mean you have to put him down. If he has to run that much gear to look like that, obviously means he doesnt have good genetics, doesnt mean he doesn't look good. I have poor genetics and bone structure and would probably need similar amounts to ever step on stage but would never take that much and will accept being smaller but I'm not gonna talk shit because I'm a jealous prick. You all need to worry about yourself, not others, live your own life.

Come on this isn’t bodybuilding .com People can be critical without being jealous. You have a variety of folks on this site, many care about the sport and I think seeing a video like that is concerning to those folks. Maybe the “he looks like shit” comments go to far but I don’t know there are a lot of local guys on a gram of gear who look better than eric so the doses do shock the system.

I don’t care about the sport...at all. I do find it fascinating and it is shocking to me someone would abuse their body like that to look like that.

You have whole lot of guys in here that look outstanding including some posting in this thread.

Like I said I don’t care. People abuse heroine, Coke, etc and we don’t think twice. But I’ll watch a documentary on heroine users or shows like intervention. Same idea here and why this interests me.

He’s making videos and posting them online, and like 9,999 others like him, he isn’t making any money, he’s just begging for attention. And he’s getting it, good or bad he doesn’t care. Sorta like the current POTUS.

And gear or no gear, like someone else mentioned, he’s 23. He looks at least 43. That’s NOT a good look. Period.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear