over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Erik Kanevsky Full Contest Cycle-6-8grams of gear

Come on this isn’t bodybuilding .com People can be critical without being jealous. You have a variety of folks on this site, many care about the sport and I think seeing a video like that is concerning to those folks. Maybe the “he looks like shit” comments go to far but I don’t know there are a lot of local guys on a gram of gear who look better than eric so the doses do shock the system.

I don’t care about the sport...at all. I do find it fascinating and it is shocking to me someone would abuse their body like that to look like that.

You have whole lot of guys in here that look outstanding including some posting in this thread.

Like I said I don’t care. People abuse heroine, Coke, etc and we don’t think twice. But I’ll watch a documentary on heroine users or shows like intervention. Same idea here and why this interests me.
I hear ya. Just think the criticism is pretty intense. No, it's not worth taking that much gear to look like that, but for anyone to say he looks like shit because hes taking that much gear, that's just silly. I think he looks pretty damn good. I dont look like that and never will as I'd probably need similar doses. Do any of the guys here know what it's like to have a max bench press or squat of 135lbs when they first starting lifting? I do, and this dude probably does too. His heart is set on being jacked. Many die young, even the healthy, so be it. Hopefully he enjoys it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hear ya. Just think the criticism is pretty intense. No, it's not worth taking that much gear to look like that, but for anyone to say he looks like shit because hes taking that much gear, that's just silly. I think he looks pretty damn good. I dont look like that and never will as I'd probably need similar doses. Do any of the guys here know what it's like to have a max bench press or squat of 135lbs when they first starting lifting? I do, and this dude probably does too. His heart is set on being jacked. Many die young, even the healthy, so be it. Hopefully he enjoys it.

Oh stop keying up on the shit part really i said it get over it..if we are jealous bitches, you must be his bitch..yes im the 50% that looks better because i live the life style for the last 35 years..thick dense muscle with all of the injuries of crushing heavy duty weights...now go toughen up you snowflake

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh stop keying up on the shit part really i said it get over it..if we are jealous bitches, you must be his bitch..yes im the 50% that looks better because i live the life style for the last 35 years..thick dense muscle with all of the injuries of crushing heavy duty weights...now go toughen up you snowflake

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I suppose if being smaller than someone else makes me their bitch, then yes, I'm his bitch, that would also make me your bitch...lol. I'm okay with that. While I lift because I want to be bigger and stronger, I also lift just because i enjoy it.

Anyways, you said it yourself, it takes big doses to get big. Hes made some huge strides at only 23, possibly(most likely) some permanent health damage but, pending he sticks with it and gets his gear use in check as long as you have, by your age, he could be quite impressive. I dont think its smart but I dont think its smart to use the doses or carry the body weight the top level bodybuilders do, nonetheless, they're still impressive.

I really think for most it’s just the shock of the numbers. Personally the gym I go to has guys like Mike Francois training people and all kinds of pros. Most are quite open about cycles and hearing things like “I don’t know man I take about a gram of whatever I have in my drawer as a base and during contest prep work up to about 2-3 gram total” all that seems customary and normal. Big doses make big dudes.

So I really think the “OMG!” reactions are more honestly from shock. I’ll admit maybe I’m the naive one. I was shocked when I first went to my gym 15 years ago and saw in writing pre contest protocols of 1.5-3 grams but maybe 6-10 grams IS the norm now.

For his sake I hope those use amounts are just for shock factor. Something's you just can't force. Drugs are not a substitute for genetics.

You guys sound like a bunch of jealous teenage girls, lol. I didn't watch the video but if he is the guy on the right of the still shot, I'd say he looks pretty damn good, and I bet better than more than 50% of the people that posted in this thread. Just cause you as arnt willing to run that much gear to look like him, doesnt mean you have to put him down. If he has to run that much gear to look like that, obviously means he doesnt have good genetics, doesnt mean he doesn't look good. I have poor genetics and bone structure and would probably need similar amounts to ever step on stage but would never take that much and will accept being smaller but I'm not gonna talk shit because I'm a jealous prick. You all need to worry about yourself, not others, live your own life.

:rolleyes:

It's not about "looking good," it's about looking that way on that much gear. Where is his dose going to go at now if he is already at like 6-8 grams....10 grams?

You have pretty strong words for somebody who didn't even watch the video....mister "but I'm not gonna talk shit because I'm a jealous prick."

As vets we have an obligation to call shit out for safety of others. He is delusional.

Last edited:
Crazy Jay does not care about the type of the video, he's a jealous guy who needed to get attention and, then, he uses a usual strategy.

Everyone who publishes a video, a photo or an opinion is subject to criticism, good and bad. For that are opinion forums. :rolleyes:

Crazy Jay does not care about the type of the video, he's a jealous guy who needed to get attention and, then, he uses a usual strategy.

Everyone who publishes a video, a photo or an opinion is subject to criticism, good and bad. For that are opinion forums. :rolleyes:

Exactly. That's the choice you make when you decide to 'publish' yourself. Even Mother Theresa got her share of criticism.

Offseason
500-2g long estered test based on tolerance
400-1g of deca OR eq or 100-300 of tren
Orals for 6 weeks runs if possible
AIs serms as needed

Pre contest
Same test, drop 4-6 weeks out or switch to short ester
350-700 tren and mast
winny, halo, sd, var, and/or drol in desired combination 4-6 weeks out
clen/t3/AIs/SERMs as needed

Don't think it ever needs to be more complicated or higher dosed than that...

:rolleyes:

It's not about "looking good," it's about looking that way on that much gear. Where is his dose going to go at now if he is already at like 6-8 grams....10 grams?

You have pretty strong words for somebody who didn't even watch the video....mister "but I'm not gonna talk shit because I'm a jealous prick."

As vets we have an obligation to call shit out for safety of others. He is delusional.
Sorry, I did cross the line with that last comment there.

My point was, everyone saying he looks bad but build wise, i think he looks pretty solid. Should he be bigger on that much gear...I dunno, never taken that much but I do know that the bottom line is genetics. If one has poor genetics, they'll need more gear than others that are more gifted, and really, they should just accept bodybuilding as a hobby, not profession. My guess is, he's full of shit and not taking that much gear. Me personally, I'd never make it out of bed, most aas make me really lethargic. I've never understood how guys take 2-3 grams and function.

Attention whore, that he is. YouTube pays good money for all those views on his videos. Hes going to get criticized, obviously, that's majority of social media anymore. He's making a stupid decision but all that aside, I'd say he has a good build regardless of his aas use.

He's just trying to be the next Bostin Loyd and get attention and money. The only problem is Bostin actually looked decent while this dude clearly doesn't have the genetics to win a local show. He'll burn out quick..

And let's be fair to Bostin, he may have done and recommended crazy shit earlier in his bodybuilding and coaching career, however as he's aged he's learned and prescribes increasingly more realistic doses and more heavily emphasizes nutrition. You can see his latest videos for evidence. He even now takes scheduled time off from AAS.

I disagree, he is not going anywhere just looking at him. The genetics are not there. Austen is also 23 with only a few years in him too. He looks nowhere near as good as him.

I mean like his body will look good. Not saying he will win shows or anything.

YouTube pays good money for all those views on his videos.

He says in the first minute that this video had a lot more views/likes than others, and this one has been watched now about 15K times. I don't know if it's called a "view" if you click and watch very little and never see an ad or not. But even if just clicking and beginning to watch is considered a view by YouTube, his approximate 15K views have earned him somewhere between $45 and $75 dollars. No money is bad money, but that video is 20 min long and edited like crazy, took more than an hour to put together for sure. Beggars in Santa Monica make $45 an hour weekdays between 7 and 9am if they get to the best corners first. Attention whore yes, he's not doing it for the money

Eric and I are very close friends (I’m on a few of his videos)

Eric’s a smart guy, I coached him in 17 for his first show then he took over and did his bulk to 315 which I disagreed with. He did put on like 20-30lbs stage Weight in 2 years which is amazing but these are doses even I wouldn’t venture to use honestly. I pushed the limit with him and he took it to another level. We have the exact same source, so his gear is 100% real and so is his gh all the same as mine.

For those who says he looks like shit on this much gear, he hadn’t been using it that long. Guys like Dallas and other huge pros have been abusing high doses for many many years which creates the monsters. He did this for maybe a year or so. He will grow quickly as the years go by like I have if he keeps consistent.

He told me he was gonna look better than me and beat me for the cal title 😂😂 I know you’re reading this Eric and I love you bro but I hope now you realize we’re on different levels competitively

But anyway, hope that clears some things up

Anything to get yourself noticed these days. I don't get these people. If he really is using this much, I don't think I would be bragging about it and looking the way he does......the hunger for attention.

No way youtube is giving that money amount, lol.

You're right...I just did a quick google search earlier, and there are a lot of explanations and estimates on how much someone can make. I just saw another that said maybe $1.50 for 1K views. What an incredible waste of time, just for attention.

Social media seems to be doing a lot more bad than good for people, on a personal and intellectual level. It's funny, there was a time when parents taught their children to "walk softly and carry a big stick". Now, most people with young children would hear that and say "I don't understand what that means, walk softly and what? I definitely taught my (showoff) kid that the squeaky wheel gets the grease."

I'm not on FB, IG, or anything similar. I get my news from major news outlets, real journalists who tell the truth (not Fox News). Is it all industries and hobbyists etc that do so much attention whoring, or does the fitness industry seem to be the worst of it? I ask because it makes sense if the fitness industry exemplifies it, many if not most people who are into this culture got here because they wanted/want to look a certain way.

Is it all industries and hobbyists etc that do so much attention whoring, or does the fitness industry seem to be the worst of it? I ask because it makes sense if the fitness industry exemplifies it, many if not most people who are into this culture got here because they wanted/want to look a certain way.

No, it's a general problem, most people seek attention to gain visits and likes (and if the can, in some cases, money), and are not in the fitness industry. The ego and lack of self-esteem is not about fitness indusdry only.

Personally, I think that social networks are not good or bad, like any technological tool, they depend on the use that one makes of it. This forum is a social network, and I think most of us here find it a great place, useful time.

1) for the guys talking about how much money he makes from youtube...that's a fraction of what they make. Most of the profit comes from selling programs/client coaching etc, not youtube views

2) I've seen a shit load of blood work across the past 10 or so years of bodybuilding, including my own, and I've never seen anyone's come back normal(especially cholesterol) after running a ton of orals, and he's supposedly ran 600mg a day total orals, including 100mg of var a day which by itself is enough to annihilate my blood work(myself anyways high dose tren no problem, bit of var = blood work messed up, which is why I haven't run an oral in 8 years beside proviron here and there) so not sure what's going on here, either mutant gene's or somethings not adding up.

3) I will say it doesn't surprise me (besides the oral dose)(although obviously don't agree with it) that people use this much...lots of local guys at my gym running 2-3g's of stuff and they barely look like they work out and the gear is on point, ridiculous i know but my point is wouldn't surprise me some push it even higher.

The thing I really dislike about these types of videos is that most watching aren't even bodybuilders, lots of young gym rats that will give them justification to push the envelope thinking everything will be ok when most would have severe consequences running anything close to that(especially the orals) Yeah sure if your body building as a career and have years of experience with sides and understand the risks then a grown man can make their own decision but putting this kind of stuff out there when 3/4 of your audience is probably dumb kids doesn't seem wise.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear