over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Erik Kanevsky Full Contest Cycle-6-8grams of gear

You gonna bitch the kid out for wanting to try the car out when his parents bought out the track?
People are free to do whatever they want if noone gets harmed other than themselves. But I am free to point out that it's a retarded proposition and will likely kill the kid with no upside.

People who are fixated on only one thing in life need to get a grip. If something didn't work out, or you realize in advance that you have no talent for it, move to the next best thing. There's so many fucking things you can do in this day and age, all of them enjoyable and satisfying in their own right.

People are free to do whatever they want if noone gets harmed other than themselves. But I am free to point out that it's a retarded proposition and will likely kill the kid with no upside.

People who are fixated on only one thing in life need to get a grip. If something didn't work out, or you realize in advance that you have no talent for it, move to the next best thing. There's so many fucking things you can do in this day and age, all of them enjoyable and satisfying in their own right.
Because your subjective life meaning is the correct one.

Yes please tell someone else what should be more enjoyable for them

I really don’t agree with this. Many ppl are never good at something until they become obsessive over it. Especially if their competition are people who are obsessed with it and have done it for years. How do you expect to be good at anything until you give it a real go? For fucking years ppl on forums told me I couldn’t be a serious bber. I didn’t give up and I kept going.

This is the mindset of mediocrity, not to mention what is enjoyable and satisfying is the perspective of the individual

This guy isn’t trying to rush getting big. He’s not injecting synthol everywhere. Blood work seems really good. Considering he got up to 315lb even tho he was fat that still shows this guy is working really fucking hard. Respect

This thread is going to be epic! I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one

O yeah, my personal opinion? The kid is a fucking moron!

And for all you guys talking about your genetics are shit and you just can't grow, you need more drugs, blah, blah, blah.
I challenge you to hire John Meadows or Dusty Hanshaw and do exactly what they say and travel at least once and spend a couple days training with them and you will soon realize what you have been missing all this time. I may even help out with travel expense for you if you are serious.

There are too many variables too be able to even comment. Some of my best bloodwork was post contest after I was off 2-4 weeks. I remember once my LDL went from 280 to 98 in less than a month!

That really means little though. My ldl was sky high for probably 8 months and seeing a low number didn’t undo the damage. It likely took months to years to fix.

There are too many variables to even comment on his bloodwork. It’s also why Dante always tells people to get bloodwork done I’m the heart of your cycles. Either way there isn’t enough info to even form an opinion.

I agree. Well said my brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People want the freedom to do what they want, publish it and tell others, but do not want others use the freedom to say them if they are right or wrong? What fucking pussies!!

This thread is going to be epic! I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one

O yeah, my personal opinion? The kid is a fucking moron!

And for all you guys talking about your genetics are shit and you just can't grow, you need more drugs, blah, blah, blah.
I challenge you to hire John Meadows or Dusty Hanshaw and do exactly what they say and travel at least once and spend a couple days training with them and you will soon realize what you have been missing all this time. I may even help out with travel expense for you if you are serious.

They just don't get that. Most want to take drugs to substitute hard work and a Diet that has little cheating to none. I am going to train Austen in the off season. I am not going to have him take more drugs but train like he never trained before. I only had 6 weeks last year to train with him like that. Where I went to the gym and actually worked out with him. He told me he never trained that hard. I also made him eat good in the off season. This year I will take 6 months with him and personally work out with him. He needs to push himself like he never did before to win a national show. You can bet your ass John and Dusty train that most wouldn't keep up with the pace they do. This is what separates champions from losers. Having genetics is one thing, but work ethics take it up to the next notch.

Last edited:
People also forget the time guys like JM and Dusty put in.

John has gotten more second places than pretty much anyone in the bodybuilding national scene. Most men would’ve quit A LONG time ago in his case.

Dusty was the same way, garbage insertions, not naturally lean, nothing pretty about his physique (unlike majority of his competition). Kept working, adding, dieting, adding, adding, year after year to get to where he is.

1 year in bodybuilding doesn’t mean dick; one cycle, one prep, one off season, all of it adds a tiny bit to the whole sum.

That’s why when you see these crazy suicide cycles, you can’t help but shake your head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just find it interesting how guys in the 90’s and early 2000’s looked way better than now and there were virtually no coaches.. A lot of those guys prepped themselves at the highest level...

What the hell are you talking about? Have you not seen Charles Glass training Flex Wheeler? Have you not heard of Aceto, Nichols and several others? Palumbo and Milos were competitors that also helped other competitors at the time. Coaches were around in the 90s...people didn't just prep themselves. They had a little help..but there were far fewer, more qualified and a lot less touted.

Let's all remember Eric published this. When you have 100K+ followers and publish controversial things you are not gonna get "good job do you bro". I'm all for him doing what he wants but I don't feel sorry for any crap he is catching. He knew full well that was going to happen (and probably hoped it would). From a money making standpoint this is working out perfectly and generating a huge amount of views and discussion. He can milk this and drug talk for a long time and access more money from this whole niche part of the niche sport.

I really don’t agree with this. Many ppl are never good at something until they become obsessive over it. Especially if their competition are people who are obsessed with it and have done it for years. How do you expect to be good at anything until you give it a real go? For fucking years ppl on forums told me I couldn’t be a serious bber. I didn’t give up and I kept going.

This is the mindset of mediocrity, not to mention what is enjoyable and satisfying is the perspective of the individual
That's wrong. If you do not have a talent for something, then the best you can do is to be mediocre. And to get to that mediocre level, you need to become obsessive, so the 'success' will come at the cost of other aspects of life.

Only if you do things in life that you have a talent for, will you ever reach anything above mediocrity. On top of that, focusing on things you have a talent for implies that you will have more time and energy to spend on other things. We only have one life but near endless opportunities and sensations to experience. To throw all that away and focus on one thing is only ever worth it if you have a shot at being the best, at achieving something no one has ever done before.

Y'all really be bickering about dumb shit

To throw all that away and focus on one thing is only ever worth it if you have a shot at being the best, at achieving something no one has ever done before.

Well, that's pretty daring, very few people will achieve that. Most do not even discover what they can be good at. In addition, although there are many things to do in life, for many people, these hobbys are not interesting, motivating or relevant.

Of course, I think most are wasting time and energy because they do not do what they want to do, they are slaves of jobs or social norms, religion... but if someone wants to be a bodybuilder, painter,... all the power for him.

The problem with bodybuilding and kamikaze activity, is that these idiots are publishing all that, which influences many easily impressionable and manipulable teens.

I agree people can do whatever they want if no one gets hurt but that situation is very rare, usually, someone is always getting hurt, family, friends, people who follow your example, etc. Now when you start putting it social media, you are definitely actively trying to recruit others, which is directly harmful.

That's wrong. If you do not have a talent for something, then the best you can do is to be mediocre. And to get to that mediocre level, you need to become obsessive, so the 'success' will come at the cost of other aspects of life.

Only if you do things in life that you have a talent for, will you ever reach anything above mediocrity. On top of that, focusing on things you have a talent for implies that you will have more time and energy to spend on other things. We only have one life but near endless opportunities and sensations to experience. To throw all that away and focus on one thing is only ever worth it if you have a shot at being the best, at achieving something no one has ever done before.

:yeahthat:

You can put 100% effort into bodybuilding without taking 8 grams of gear at the age of 23

Yup I've pretty much tried every training routine there is out, I've tried low volume and high intensity on both gear and without gear, and same thing don't notice much of a difference at all. If I had a lot more money I'd love to go get some blood work test from one of those anabolic / trt docs you see I know there's Doc Mcclain here in LA and maybe he could give me some insight as to what exactly the problem is from a blood work standpoint posisbly?

Guarantee you I do mate, and let's be real here it's not hard to get training and dieting down, the fact of the matter is it's actually simple and that's the biggest thing that I learned is that lifting and dieting is stupid easy, you don't need a coach or anything like that UNLESS you're doing a show or need someone to push you. That was the biggest mistake I made as a noobie was trying to find the easy way and the perfect routine and the perfect diet. When in reality it's all common sense. Dieting down and getting relatively lean is easy for me, it's gaining actual muscle mass that I have trouble.

You know the AAS and I've taken it and I've taken a LARGE dose of it, I'm talking stupid high doses, like I said I've done 4k+ test, 300 mg+ anadrol, tren ace 1000mg + weekly, superdrol 50mg +, dbol 60+ mg, I could go on and on, but the point is some people's genetics are just absolutely not that good for bodybuilding, and without the drugs it would be even worse even WITH great diet and muscle building, you wouldn't understand unless you're one of these people. I've expereinced some of the side effects though I've noticed like with tren I've definitely had the tren cough a few times, I've noticed my urine turns a slightly darker color, and get's foamier.

I have nothing to gain by telling you what I'm doing think about it, I honestly wish I did respond well to aas, and lifting, since I've always been into the sport and always wanted to be like Arnold or those other guys growing up. I'm relatively strong but again, not as strong as I should be for the amount of AAS I've taken and how long I've been lifting ( 8 years or so now). I'm also very very consistent, and don't miss workouts out sway away with diet, and I go fucking hard in the gym no pussyfooting around. GENETICS are KING.

If for some reason you feel I'm totally missing something or don't believe me, and want to have a conversation and you're in the LA area, I'm down to meetup.

im going to take one little last attempt to be the voice of sanity and some middle ground before this goes all off track and please we need to pause for irony as any time i become anything resembling middle ground or reasonable the world is truely fucked. lol

but to this guy and some of the other very pro drug crew...
i get it but listen to your own words.
the giant doses dont do it!
take all you want!
fucking set up an iv!
you see.... its not the fucking drugs!!!!:banghead:

i tried, plenty have and we all say the same thing...
drugs didnt do it!:lightbulb:

what did... boring painful repetative shit!

there was some pic of pinkton and while he looked impressive.. i thought it was sad that it was drugs n not dead lifts.

100% listening to someone like bboy or any of the guys he mentions, you could be the exact same if not better on 10% of the gear.

as much as i love drugs...
ill be honest in that i love the training more.
the training is what repeatedly grabs my attention over the years. and its the training that helps with my head and body and energy... just keep going back and relearning that basic shit.

i was actually watching some old videos to help some ppl in the gym n came across one of dusty. so simple and short and brutal. plus guy was an absolute beast in the video... knowing what i know i am 100% sure even i would be shocked at how little someone of that size n look is on.

its doable.
these guys arent lying.
the lying is what we do to ourselves when we say we are "training" and "dieting" hard... months dont count. lol

i know this gets talked to death here, and that will continue, as i write this i am plesantly reminded of the truth in that the one thing i get real satisfaction of in real life over the years is seeing ppl progress and use less drugs once they actually listen to the training vs drug thing. thats real for me, over and over in many differnet gyms. the few that listen and even do half the work get real results with less drugs and better work, at least form what ive seen. lol totally got lost on that happy little reality thought.

:star-w:rs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127