over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Erik Kanevsky Full Contest Cycle-6-8grams of gear

Flex500

Registered
Thought some of you may find this interesting. If you don't know him he has somewhat of a cult following online. Actual cycle starts about 9:30. Some quick math I think it was up to about 7-8 grams of total gear or so.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPajTiFCM00"]ERIC KANEVSKY 2019 CONTEST PREP STACK REVEALED - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not even being critical this isn't a "bash" thread. I don't care much what grown ass men want to put in their body. All that said, being out of the actual sport of bodybuilding I found all this very foreign to me and for some reason I do find it interesting. I remember doing 400mgs EQ, 300 test, and 200 tren a week for my contest prep lol.

Personal opinions aside on that level of use I just find all this interesting.

he looks like shiit for that much gear

That's a lot of heavy, hard hitting gear. As mentioned I'm not trying to beat it up I don't care and all the best to the young man but I didn't realize that is how much people take. Also, just seems like a lot of work popping that much gear!

at least a few thousand in gear and still has trash legs (among other huge gaps.) Thanks for the self esteem boost! Again this is why I say social media is poison; not because he broadcasts his gear usage, its the fact he's shit, with no credentials, and yet here he is handing out advice and selling services like he's not just a high test dough boy.

Last edited:
If I were him, I would hang it up. And I'm not one for quitting or shying away from high dosages but to have that end result from so much gear is just disheartening to me.

this is alarming. after he was using 5000, he asked "what am I missing that I can add?"
Im thinking there may be a thread here in the future that has this dudes sad story attached

300mg of anadrol a day!! half his gear must be fake or only half dosed, with those doses his bloodpressure would explode.

the 300mgs of anadrol at one point had me like "whoa!". Also, his bodybuilding buddy brandi ended up in the hospital recently. You can search for it in Eric's videos.

Lot of guys out there in the social media bodybuilding world taking a crazy amount of crap really hurting themselves.

I kind of feel bad I watch that shit and find it so interesting but I do...

Great thread btw Flex500, always love me some sensational shit

This thread is going to be golden :fo:d-smil Kanevsky is going to get roasted harder than 'Guru Ameen' was :D

this guy is a moron!!!!! taking that much and only looks like that!
it's like he takes everything and hopes to get into shape. this is what gives bodybuilders and bad rep.

His genetics is crap.

His dealer is crap.

He is a drug dealer, so he promotes a massive use to sell more.

This thread is going to be golden :fo:d-smil Kanevsky is going to get roasted harder than 'Guru Ameen' was :D

ha I know and it really wasn't my intention. I have to say I'm one of the guys I find it really interesting what people in the sport take. I don't emulate or try it but I do like listening and hearing about it.

Here's the difference between a guy like this and Pinkton. Pinkton actually has the genetics for shape, symmetry, size, etc. and has the potential to be a serious competitive bodybuilder. This other guy obviously doesn't have the genetics to be a serious contender. Has he ever won a local show?

Last edited:
Reminds me of the powerlifter Ryan Kennelly jailhouse interview talking about his use.

stop guys, he didn t take all them, he wants to make a buzz.
social media is really shit with this kind of people

This guy looks like GARBAGE, the only size he has if from oil and even that is less than a natty high schooler. What a joke.

This guy looks like GARBAGE, the only size he has if from oil and even that is less than a natty high schooler. What a joke.

Probably the worst part is that, just like Guru Ameen, he's coaching/advising other people as well :eek:

He reminds me of that white trash kid in your high school class who gets random girls pregnant and works at Burger King.

Click bait. He isn't taking all that.

Jason (Pinkton) did coach him..doubt he is now with that "stack".

Wow, I‘d feel soooo bad for wasting so much money on all that gear. Obviously his shit had to be underdosed. Didn‘t watch the video but looked at pics on IG and he looks completely out of shape. His shape should be achievable on less than a gram of non-aggressive AAS easily. A self-esteem boost indeed.

stop guys, he didn t take all them, he wants to make a buzz.
social media is really shit with this kind of people

maybe, maybe not, but there are various screenshots and such of his old cycles and friends talking about how he was doing 2-3 grams back as a teenager.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws