over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Erik Kanevsky Full Contest Cycle-6-8grams of gear

That's wrong. If you do not have a talent for something, then the best you can do is to be mediocre. And to get to that mediocre level, you need to become obsessive, so the 'success' will come at the cost of other aspects of life.

Only if you do things in life that you have a talent for, will you ever reach anything above mediocrity. On top of that, focusing on things you have a talent for implies that you will have more time and energy to spend on other things. We only have one life but near endless opportunities and sensations to experience. To throw all that away and focus on one thing is only ever worth it if you have a shot at being the best, at achieving something no one has ever done before.

That makes some of us feel sad working that hard to only accomplish mediocrity, but yeah it is a cruel world. Sounds like you must look amazing and not have to put in much effort. Can you post a pic to show what all this talent has done so far for you.

That makes some of us feel sad working that hard to only accomplish mediocrity, but yeah it is a cruel world. Sounds like you must look amazing and not have to put in much effort. Can you post a pic to show what all this talent has done so far for you.

He means mediocrity in the competitive arena of that endeavor.

Not overall mediocrity.

It takes basically very little work to be above average nowadays.

Only in bodybuilding are guys with 19+ arms with abs are still insecure with how they look lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to have a proper coach guide me through diet and training for a good 12-15 weeks with a decent amount of drugs. Log the progress and show it can be done by bursting your balls day in day out. And by decent amount I’m talking max like 1.5-2g for a growing phase. Rather than all this 6g shite and getting fat as fuck.

Any good coaches want a student lol

I've met Eric a couple of times. And yes, he's a fuckin idiot.
I dooo think there is a good amount of shock factor here. All of his videos are joke shit and the dude will do anything for followers, which is pretty pathetic.

First of all, the dude bulks up to 315 or so and then barelyyyy makes it to the SHW class (in not that good of condition, decent) That shows he clearly doesn't know what he's doing if he's losing what 75+ lbs during an offseason. It's clear this dude abuses DNP as well.

And no I don't think he's going to make any noise at all. Compared him to say Nick Trigili and a group of young white dudes who DID abuse the shit out of gear. Massive transformations show to show....and some gains but nothing epic here. He has shit genetics and a shit ton of 16 yr old followers. This is just bad.

I agree people can do whatever they want if no one gets hurt but that situation is very rare, usually, someone is always getting hurt, family, friends, people who follow your example, etc. Now when you start putting it social media, you are definitely actively trying to recruit others, which is directly harmful.

Exactly. If something negative happens to a man's health, a guy that is married with children, it affects the whole family. Now if the guy is young and not married then I suppose it isn't quite as bad, but there is still family-siblings, parents, grandparents, etc. Guys like to think that this is their life and im going to do whatever I want and screw all the critics, but in the end they end up hurting those that most love them.

im going to take one little last attempt to be the voice of sanity and some middle ground before this goes all off track and please we need to pause for irony as any time i become anything resembling middle ground or reasonable the world is truely fucked. lol

but to this guy and some of the other very pro drug crew...
i get it but listen to your own words.
the giant doses dont do it!
take all you want!
fucking set up an iv!
you see.... its not the fucking drugs!!!!:banghead:

i tried, plenty have and we all say the same thing...
drugs didnt do it!:lightbulb:

what did... boring painful repetative shit!

there was some pic of pinkton and while he looked impressive.. i thought it was sad that it was drugs n not dead lifts.

100% listening to someone like bboy or any of the guys he mentions, you could be the exact same if not better on 10% of the gear.

as much as i love drugs...
ill be honest in that i love the training more.
the training is what repeatedly grabs my attention over the years. and its the training that helps with my head and body and energy... just keep going back and relearning that basic shit.

i was actually watching some old videos to help some ppl in the gym n came across one of dusty. so simple and short and brutal. plus guy was an absolute beast in the video... knowing what i know i am 100% sure even i would be shocked at how little someone of that size n look is on.

its doable.
these guys arent lying.
the lying is what we do to ourselves when we say we are "training" and "dieting" hard... months dont count. lol

i know this gets talked to death here, and that will continue, as i write this i am plesantly reminded of the truth in that the one thing i get real satisfaction of in real life over the years is seeing ppl progress and use less drugs once they actually listen to the training vs drug thing. thats real for me, over and over in many differnet gyms. the few that listen and even do half the work get real results with less drugs and better work, at least form what ive seen. lol totally got lost on that happy little reality thought.

:star-w:rs

I’m not sure what you’re getting at if I’m misunderstanding let me know, but you said you saw a pic of me and was sad that my physique was built with drugs and not hard work? :confused:

Just posted in the other thread about this guy. I don't know him. Although my opinion changed when reading about his bulking approach/cycle. 330iu slin is just stupid and unneccesary. Before reading that when I saw this thread the other day I didn't really think anything negative. Obviously he doesn't have the genetics to go far but he can do what he wants. 6-8 grams of gear is not as uncommon as some people think and I come across various guys doing those sort of doses. Obviously no one needs that amount but again I don't care and they can do what they want.

This guy is obviously just trying to make a name for himself for all of the wrong reasons. Go on the internet and make a video about being a steroid abuser and it will get views. He doesn't even look that good but I agree regardless of dose this stuff can take time especially if you don't have the genetics. I am sure he will look much better in a few years if he doesn't burn out. He could 1/4 is doses and look pretty much the same on stage.

What happened to growing on the minimal dosage possible is that just not cool for kids anymore....gotta just jump in and take as much as possible? Stupid as shit.

Pinkton made a mention towards Dallas taking excessive dosages to get big because that's what it took...Dallas was one of my close friends and guess what? He passed away well before 30, so think about that when you decide to take 5+g gear, gh, slin, etc. If you can't grow on small doses (you'll be surprised how big you can get under 1.5g total gear when you train hard and eat), then stop.

This younger generation (which I am apart of sadly) is about short cuts and lack of work. I've been fortunate to train with some incredible bodybuilders and a real workout will leave you gasping for air.

What happened to growing on the minimal dosage possible is that just not cool for kids anymore....gotta just jump in and take as much as possible? Stupid as shit.

Pinkton made a mention towards Dallas taking excessive dosages to get big because that's what it took...Dallas was one of my close friends and guess what? He passed away well before 30, so think about that when you decide to take 5+g gear, gh, slin, etc. If you can't grow on small doses (you'll be surprised how big you can get under 1.5g total gear when you train hard and eat), then stop.

This younger generation (which I am apart of sadly) is about short cuts and lack of work. I've been fortunate to train with some incredible bodybuilders and a real workout will leave you gasping for air.

If you were that close with Dallas then you’d know he didn’t do it to take shortcuts, he did it to take it to the next level. Dallas grew on low doses and high doses, but he grew faster on high doses WHILE training g stupidly hard and eating massive quantities of food.

Dallas would not have been that size if it weren’t for his doses end of story.

Regardless his death is a tragedy no matter the cause and I’m sorry for your loss. No one deserves to be taken that early.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at if I’m misunderstanding let me know, but you said you saw a pic of me and was sad that my physique was built with drugs and not hard work? :confused:

my only point was you seem to be of a similar mind set the the guys beign spoken of.

you had pics that looked good, i was speaking of the back pic, so im not talking bad about you. but there was a comment of you not doing deadlifts.

ive seen your sythol thread, not read it and you seem to be of the very pro drug sort, which, like ive said i get, but also there is something to be said for the training "work" part not just the drug/other.

im not saying you havent worked hard.
just that probably you could accomplish the same or better with other methods. especially had you taken guidance form ppl of the more training and diet camp then the pro drug camp.

i gravitated to learning more "bb" sorta stuff from a more athletic sort of back ground. at this point in hindsight i see.. i guess simply put a benefit to having this sort of back ground then of simply picking up bb sort of ideas.

the athletic background forces basics like big bench/squat/dl those things for years give a base that i feel is largely missed the other way.

in genral the more training/diet oriented group focuses on stuff like that while the more other oriented group tends to avoid that sort of basic "beginner" methodology..
maybe that can help you progress?
nothing bad intended
;)

you are as big as your dose. you won’t be competitive in bodybuilding with 500 test and 300 tren. Maybe 212 class with good genetics..

you are as big as your dose. you won’t be competitive in bodybuilding with 500 test and 300 tren. Maybe 212 class with good genetics..

There is no doubt this is true. I think the contention, or perplexing part is the guys all over the country in gyms who walk around @ 250 and compete at 190 or 300 and compete at 215. Many of these guys are on grams and grams of gear and lose 40 to 80 pounds for prep. It would seem that just not getting so heavy would be beneficial to health. I mean honestly would Eric need a 7-10 grams a week + 330 IU slin to achieve his look? I would think with all else locked in he could have achieved his goals on 500-1000 test, 500-800 of an anabolic, some hgh and 10-20 iu's of slin. At 5'8" I was a fat, water logged, bloated mess at 25 @ 276 pounds but hot damn I actually think I was leaner and looked better than Eric.

I do NOT think I look good here so I don't want anybody thinking "wow fatass thinks he looks good". I didn't. But...this is never really going over things like 400 test/400 eq and being off 3-5 months of the year.

Just shy of 280 @ 5'8". That isn't impressive, it was dumb, it doesn't look good and now looking at it, it's embarassing. I'd say the same for Eric in his offseason look. It's retarded and unfathomable he'd need even 15% of those drugs to get to his off season look. Let me also state I'm talking about wanna be's like Eric and my former self I'm not talking about your legit pro's walking around looking like kai green. If you are going to be 300+ with abs and lean it is going to take elite genetics and a boat load of drugs...no way around that. But my old look, Eric's offseason look...is not that. We are/were wanna-be's. The difference is I used about 18,000mgs of gear a year and I think that was more than was needed. I could have done that shitty ass look at 300-400mgs of total test.

Last edited:
I want to make one overall point as I feel it needs to be said. Firstly this guy is obviously an idiot and is just taking far too much. He also gets too fat and is just abusing his body unnecessarily. However there is a misconception here that all the guys who high dose are in a sense taking an easy route and don't train hard. Yes I believe you need to be the best bodybuilder you can be on low doses then push the drugs when needed (if you want to be the best you can be).

This is not in relation to me at all as I don't even compete and don't overdo anything but I see it all the time. Fact is many of these training/diet focused guys are also taking huge amounts of drugs they just prefer not to mention drugs and if they do they are downplayed. Yes some are also in the 1.5-2.5 gram range in contest prep but 3+ grams is not rare. Most of the guys I deal with are taking over 3 grams and for many it's around 4-6 grams.

Again this doesn't mean I am stating guys need to high dose because they don't but you need to separate high drugs with minimal effort. I know it's because certain idiots online (Tony Huge for example) portray drugs are everything and never diet hard etc. But you need to stop believing all the big guys are on 1.5g total and put training first cos loads of them put as much effort into the drugs as they do their training and diet. If someone wants to win a big show (especially without elite genetics) they are going to have to maximize all areas. Although I should add for many less can be more so again I am not stating people need to abuse but fact is bodybuilding (hard or easy trainers) is full of steroid abusers.

I want to make one overall point as I feel it needs to be said. Firstly this guy is obviously an idiot and is just taking far too much. He also gets too fat and is just abusing his body unnecessarily. However there is a misconception here that all the guys who high dose are in a sense taking an easy route and don't train hard. Yes I believe you need to be the best bodybuilder you can be on low doses then push the drugs when needed (if you want to be the best you can be).

This is not in relation to me at all as I don't even compete and don't overdo anything but I see it all the time. Fact is many of these training/diet focused guys are also taking huge amounts of drugs they just prefer not to mention drugs and if they do they are downplayed. Yes some are also in the 1.5-2.5 gram range in contest prep but 3+ grams is not rare. Most of the guys I deal with are taking over 3 grams and for many it's around 4-6 grams.

Again this doesn't mean I am stating guys need to high dose because they don't but you need to separate high drugs with minimal effort. I know it's because certain idiots online (Tony Huge for example) portray drugs are everything and never diet hard etc. But you need to stop believing all the big guys are on 1.5g total and put training first cos loads of them put as much effort into the drugs as they do their training and diet. If someone wants to win a big show (especially without elite genetics) they are going to have to maximize all areas. Although I should add for many less can be more so again I am not stating people need to abuse but fact is bodybuilding (hard or easy trainers) is full of steroid abusers.

I think most would agree that is an all around fair assessment. Also, with the advent of youtube and popularity of video streaming you get a good idea of who has any basic idea of actual training, programming, etc. and you quickly realize the people you thought were "diet and training focused" look like a monkey trying to f*ck a football when a few of their training videos are posted.

Being more of a "super libertarian" I may be critical of doses but I'll also be the first to say "have at it" a grown ass adult can do as they wish.

I must admit I am intrigued though because even you saying 1.5 grams that seems so foreign and crazy to me, almost incomprehensible. Let alone 3+ grams...

I don't know what it's so shocking to me the gym I went to for 15 years and cut my teeth at has the likes of JM Blakely and Mike Francois, etc.

I think most would agree that is an all around fair assessment. Also, with the advent of youtube and popularity of video streaming you get a good idea of who has any basic idea of actual training, programming, etc. and you quickly realize the people you thought were "diet and training focused" look like a monkey trying to f*ck a football when a few of their training videos are posted.

Being more of a "super libertarian" I may be critical of doses but I'll also be the first to say "have at it" a grown ass adult can do as they wish.

I must admit I am intrigued though because even you saying 1.5 grams that seems so foreign and crazy to me, almost incomprehensible. Let alone 3+ grams...

I don't know what it's so shocking to me the gym I went to for 15 years and cut my teeth at has the likes of JM Blakely and Mike Francois, etc.

Matey 1.5g's for contest prep is fairly rare these days regardless what people say on here. Yes many do it but it's rare for bigger guys. The lowest dose big guy (many) on here that I have spoken to over the years done 1.5g contest prep but usually 2-3g and that is the lowest. Many are in the 2-4g range. Loads of guys take much more though. But sure many also low dose it. You are not going to get a top guy on 500mg test and 300mg winny though unless they used more in the past and are maintaining now so they can compete on much less. But sure a genetic elite could win a show on that or even 300mg test. It was also a bit different in the past but humans will be humans regardless what decade they were born in. Although when I see the bodybuilders from the early 1990's that interests me and it shows just far people can go and they built some impressive physiques. Today training/supplementation knowledge is greater as is the genetic pool so people can go far even without any drugs.

It's not my place to say but I would love a certain person who everyone admires post his last contest prep cycle. It would open up many eyes. Most realize these days but on here it seems if you take more than 2 grams you are a bad abuser and all about drugs and doesn't train hard. It's not the same on here as it was a few years ago. Guys don't post their true cycles who are still pushing it. Concreter posted about 2 high days of orals per week and everyone lost their minds :eek::D Can you imagine a competitor pushing it listing his real aas, hgh, slin, fat burners etc it's just not worth the hassle. Many guys have got older and they seem to forget what they done in the past as well. Guys with genetics could prep on minimal doses. Guys without genetics need more but still shouldn't beat the guys with genetics. Again I am not endorsing high doses but nearly everyone uses high doses. I guess ones definition of high varies though. Bodybuilding is full of drugs.

Hey my new cycle will be 500mg test, 400mg mast e and 300mg deca and that is good for me. I would do much higher and I would do much lower but that is a decent cycle for me. Although 100% if I competed (don't have genetics nor do I want to) I would be ramping up the doses especially in the final 4 weeks. You really think most of these hard trainers who put everything in the gym and in the kitchen and their lives revolve around bodybuilding are going to stick to low doses in their prep. Some who are scared of dying may but most will be using everything they can to be the best they can be.

The problem with many though is now you have idiots who don't even want to train hard or diet but take tonnes of drugs. They can still build impressive physiques so if they post a video about it the young ones will follow. Many are after a quick fix and everything revolves around drugs which is sad. But all this nonsense on here about the hard working bodybuilders don't need high doses and only the bad ones abuse needs to stop.

Last edited:
I'm sorry LK3 but this is the most random off-based comment on here.
Firstly, you admitted to not reading the Synthol thread....so what are you basing this off of? The random couple posts you've seen Pink write? If that's correct, than this is still off-based.

And secondly, someone mentions they don't do deadlifts and your response is that they don't work hard? Maybe you should go reread what you just posted. There are several top pros and top coaches who preach, "do the exercise that's right for you." Maybe you're trapped in the old dogma that we all need to flat bar bench and squat and DL to create that FB player first physique then move on...but that shit is old and dead my friend. Time to update yourself.

You can't say the, "what if you worked hard" comment if you know almost nothing about him.

Please, let's move back to this Kavensky idiot.

my only point was you seem to be of a similar mind set the the guys beign spoken of.

you had pics that looked good, i was speaking of the back pic, so im not talking bad about you. but there was a comment of you not doing deadlifts.

ive seen your sythol thread, not read it and you seem to be of the very pro drug sort, which, like ive said i get, but also there is something to be said for the training "work" part not just the drug/other.

im not saying you havent worked hard.
just that probably you could accomplish the same or better with other methods. especially had you taken guidance form ppl of the more training and diet camp then the pro drug camp.

i gravitated to learning more "bb" sorta stuff from a more athletic sort of back ground. at this point in hindsight i see.. i guess simply put a benefit to having this sort of back ground then of simply picking up bb sort of ideas.

the athletic background forces basics like big bench/squat/dl those things for years give a base that i feel is largely missed the other way.

in genral the more training/diet oriented group focuses on stuff like that while the more other oriented group tends to avoid that sort of basic "beginner" methodology..
maybe that can help you progress?
nothing bad intended
;)

Sorry for carrying the subject on but I have no hope then :D Right now I don't deadlift, barbell row, t-bar row or free bar squat. I must train like a pussy too ;):p

I agree. I don't know Pinkton that well but I 100% can state he is a fucking hard worker. He has built a great physique that could realistically turn pro at a top show and that was after many told him he didn't have the genetics for it. He has put his head down and worked hard over the last few years and proved them all wrong.

This is what I was going on about above. The fact Pinkton is open about his usage and has mentioned using syntherol and various other drugs he is put into this "all drugs and does not work hard" box. Yet other guys who take just as many drugs but don't post anything about them and even downplay the importance of drugs escape that stigma.

I'm sorry LK3 but this is the most random off-based comment on here.
Firstly, you admitted to not reading the Synthol thread....so what are you basing this off of? The random couple posts you've seen Pink write? If that's correct, than this is still off-based.

And secondly, someone mentions they don't do deadlifts and your response is that they don't work hard? Maybe you should go reread what you just posted. There are several top pros and top coaches who preach, "do the exercise that's right for you." Maybe you're trapped in the old dogma that we all need to flat bar bench and squat and DL to create that FB player first physique then move on...but that shit is old and dead my friend. Time to update yourself.

You can't say the, "what if you worked hard" comment if you know almost nothing about him.

Please, let's move back to this Kavensky idiot.

Regardless of your genetics or drugs it takes years of proper training to achieve all the mass your particular genetics will allow you to hold. The biggest factor most coaches hold off on telling you is the time factor. Its not a 10-12 week program. Its dozens and dozens of those 10-12 week programs built up over the course of a 10 year period that builds the most you can build.

and the worst part is this is not unusual for PLs / BBs at the highest level. dallas mccarver was 10 gs of just test and god knows what else. Scot mendelson took 20 anadrol 50's a day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws