over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Escaping the Georgia heat... In ALASKA!

Jealous bro I'm up in prudhoe at work. While you're headed to the peninsula u might stop in girdwood as well its a fun little ski resort and homers awesome make sure u go to the salty dog saloon out on the spit its awesome have fun bro and no I dont have any idea what that was a picture of its kinda blurry on my Droid

Jealous bro I'm up in prudhoe at work. While you're headed to the peninsula u might stop in girdwood as well its a fun little ski resort and homers awesome make sure u go to the salty dog saloon out on the spit its awesome have fun bro and no I dont have any idea what that was a picture of its kinda blurry on my Droid

Yea I tried to get closer to it, but he was fast! There two, looked like HUGE ground hogs or something... I have no clue. That's was up at Summit Lake at Independence Mines

You obviously were abused as a child ;).

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
They said this was a wolf... Being a country boy, pretty sure it was a coyote haha

**broken link removed**
He walked right by our bus and did NOT look happy!

**broken link removed**
Here comes one of the 4 grizzlies we saw, right over top the hill

**broken link removed**
About 8 FEET AWAY!!!

That's intense being so close to a Grizzly Bear! :eek:

I lived in Anchorage for about 3 years and needless to say the wildlife is abundant. I must say you don't see a bear walking across your drive way in Chicago like you do in Alaska! Fun times

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Anyone know what this is? We can't figure it out! Thought maybe a wolverine, but it eats like a rabbit. We have no clue

Im going with Chupacabra...for sure. Nice pics man, looks like a great trip!

Im going with Chupacabra...for sure. Nice pics man, looks like a great trip!

We looked it up and it was a Alaska Marmot. I think it might be kind of rare because my dad and one of his friends who has been here years, says try have never heard of anyone seeing a Marmot...

**broken link removed**

This is what they looked like closer

Our Halibut trip got cancelled yesterday because of 6ft swells and 20knot winds. So we decided to go fishing on the Kenai.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

We saw about 7 bears total. The red fish are not good to eat, they have already done their their thing and turned to "squishy fish" as my mom calls them. Haha so we are tryin to catch silvers that are still firm and good haha in one hole I was on the bank spot fishing a silver, about 30 yards out was a bear catching fish too. I hooked on to the silver and tried to ease him in without splashing. That didn't happen and I was like ah shit! Sure enough, that bear comes pouncing over to get what would have been my only silver of the day. It got off before either of us could enjoy it.

I know it seems far fetched and something people only joke about, but it honestly happened. My mom had the camera and got some AMAZING pics I'll load up.

Our Halibut trip got cancelled yesterday because of 6ft swells and 20knot winds. So we decided to go fishing on the Kenai.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

We saw about 7 bears total. The red fish are not good to eat, they have already done their their thing and turned to "squishy fish" as my mom calls them. Haha so we are tryin to catch silvers that are still firm and good haha in one hole I was on the bank spot fishing a silver, about 30 yards out was a bear catching fish too. I hooked on to the silver and tried to ease him in without splashing. That didn't happen and I was like ah shit! Sure enough, that bear comes pouncing over to get what would have been my only silver of the day. It got off before either of us could enjoy it.

I know it seems far fetched and something people only joke about, but it honestly happened. My mom had the camera and got some AMAZING pics I'll load up.

Load them up bro. Sounds like your having a blast.

Ok, what I am going to do is just post links to the albums. There are just so many freaking amazing pics to go post all them on here.

http://f-22raptor.smugmug.com/Nature/8232011-KenaiRussian-River/18708785_JcVd9D#1447238272_FNLtJb8

http://f-22raptor.smugmug.com/Nature/8222011-Trip-to-Homer/18708721_BCdqdd#1447219154_3CK887n

http://f-22raptor.smugmug.com/Natur...i-National/18638754_BTp5cw#1440548239_ndfrRst

Enjoy! We didn't get any pics from out fishing trip yesterday. Forgot the camera. We caught a lot of Halibut slot of rock bass. I caught one Silver salmon and one lingcod. It was an amazing day. Calm water, warm sunny day!

Went to a local Pizza place last night called The Moose's Tooth. Whole wheat crust, grilled chicken, steak and pepperoni. Red peppers and cilantro.

Called Santa's Little Helper haha

**broken link removed**

They also brew their own beer right there, so of course I had to try some :)

In case no one looked at the links, this was the bear that was a matter of 10-15 feet away trying to steal my salmon

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314461923.794781.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314461923.794781.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 52
I think alaska is my new dream place to live.

I think alaska is my new dream place to live.

I have really considered looking for jobs here... It is so nice! The people are simple here too, not a lot fancy cars and clothing! And the girls... Simple but HOTT!

I have really considered looking for jobs here... It is so nice! The people are simple here too, not a lot fancy cars and clothing! And the girls... Simple but HOTT!

Where is it that you're at? Is it Anchorage?

Is that the biggest city? What's it like, pretty small?

It is the biggest, about 250k people. Im not sure what city to compare it to... It's nice, not to big not to small. No rush or hustle and bustle. Just really laid back! No worries.

Something I've noticed is people seem to be more interested in having nice toys (trucks, boats, snowmobiles, 4wheelers, etc) than worrying about having the biggest house or latest fashion

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws