over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ESPN - MLB Turinabol Use

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
According to a recent ESPN OTL report, new testing methods for Turinabol have led to several positive results from MLB players during spring training.

In the past players were using it over the winter and with a very short half life they were always "clean" by the time spring training arrived.

New testing methods are able to detect the metabolites for much longer now and have caught players by surprise this year.

I wondered why baseball players would need gear for such an extremely athletic and demanding sport :rolleyes:

I wondered why baseball players would need gear for such an extremely athletic and demanding sport :rolleyes:

I have an idea, why don't you try playing 162 games a year, on top of the 30 in spring training, plus the amount they travel they do and let me know how easy it is on you. Do they NEED them? No. Does it aid in their recovery? Of course. That's why they use them, it helps them through a long season. Funny how people always talk crap about how baseball is so unathletic, I'd like to see the joke of an attempt it would be to see you try to play baseball.

I have an idea, why don't you try playing 162 games a year, on top of the 30 in spring training, plus the amount they travel they do and let me know how easy it is on you. Do they NEED them? No. Does it aid in their recovery? Of course. That's why they use them, it helps them through a long season. Funny how people always talk crap about how baseball is so unathletic, I'd like to see the joke of an attempt it would be to see you try to play baseball.

You have the worst sarcasm detector I've ever seen in my life.

I belive aas/gh/peps also helps reaction time and hand eye coordination.

You have the worst sarcasm detector I've ever seen in my life.

Of course he was being sarcastic by implying that baseball isn't an athletic or demanding sport. Which is why I said what I said, everybody who thinks that baseball requires no athleticism, I gladly invite you to try and hit a 90+mph fastball and do it consistently. Then let's add in the amount of travel these guys do along with the sheer length of the season, yeah pretty undemanding. It's easy for people to say things when they have no experience in something

I belive aas/gh/peps also helps reaction time and hand eye coordination.

Nope. They may help with fast twitch muscle fibers, but that doesn't necessarily correlate with a better reaction time or eye hand coordination. It would rather mean that their speed would be improved, not necessarily those things listed. Played with many guys who used and that just wasn't the case. The guys who struck out a lot, continued to strike out a lot. It will, however, help guys who are good hitters to begin with hit the ball harder/farther

Doesn't explain the testosterone in his system

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

:(

Cry me a river. They get paid loads of money to play a kids game. Most of them miss games for a sore pinky.

Cry me a river. They get paid loads of money to play a kids game. Most of them miss games for a sore pinky.

a "kids" game???

i dont know too many kids that can hit a 95mph fastball...

most men cant even see one...:)

Yeah they get paid loads of money to play a game most played growing up, doesn't change the fact that what they do is hard. You sound like a bitter fan who couldn't cut it after little league so you try to demean these guys. As I said before, it's always funny to hear what people have to say about something they haven't a clue about. I'd love to see you wear a 95mph fastball on your leg or back and see how tough you are

a "kids" game???

i dont know too many kids that can hit a 95mph fastball...

most men cant even see one...:)

Lol, went the batting cages...
Couldn't hit one fast ball...
All I could hear was the balls hitting the wall behind me.
Gimme some slow pitch softball...home runs ery time.

The new testing method involves scanning the MLB players' Instagram accounts. There were multiple selfies of the group taking hits off a Turinabol bong (actually most effective method of administration).

Lol, went the batting cages...
Couldn't hit one fast ball...
All I could hear was the balls hitting the wall behind me.
Gimme some slow pitch softball...home runs ery time.
Hahaha same happened to me. I couldn't hit a ball for the life of me and when I did it really didn't go anywhere lol.

Chris Colabello just tested positive for Turinabol. I grew up down the street from him. All he ever wanted to do as a kid was play baseball. That's all he would do when he came out and played with us from 8 years old all the way to highschool.

I am from a small town. Nothing ever happens there. He was the home town hero. When he tested positive it hit the front page news. My whole news feed on facebook was flooded with peoples negative comments. What a shame was mentioned numerous times.

I have never felt so bad for someone. I hate how people think its magic. All his hard work and a lifetime or trying just shot down now.

It really sucks man I feel bad for the kid

testing is still not all that hard to beat, if you know what you are doing or are following a protocol of someone who does.
id bet there are at least a minimum of 8 players on each and every team that are using.

Chris Colabello just tested positive for Turinabol. I grew up down the street from him. All he ever wanted to do as a kid was play baseball. That's all he would do when he came out and played with us from 8 years old all the way to highschool.

I am from a small town. Nothing ever happens there. He was the home town hero. When he tested positive it hit the front page news. My whole news feed on facebook was flooded with peoples negative comments. What a shame was mentioned numerous times.

I have never felt so bad for someone. I hate how people think its magic. All his hard work and a lifetime or trying just shot down now.

It really sucks man I feel bad for the kid
Agree. The ignorant masses out there think a little tbol turns an average Joe into a pro. Not possible. Bonds would have never been what he was without raw ability. The steroids just give a slight edge and help the older guys recover better. The general public won't ever understand that because they don't use. As you pointed out, they think AAS are magic and they simply aren't.

No one in a professional sport is an average joe. Every professional athlete has talent, steroids make huge differences in these athletes. These are athletes that already have better gentetics and recovery abilitities than most.
I dont think its hard to see who has used in the past 20yrs. Even if you can inflate your numbers using for a couple of yrs, get paid and get off. I see alot of players numbers fall off right after they get their 6+yr and 150+ million contracts. Thats kind of the beauty of baseball, all that money is guranteed.

Nope. They may help with fast twitch muscle fibers, but that doesn't necessarily correlate with a better reaction time or eye hand coordination. It would rather mean that their speed would be improved, not necessarily those things listed. Played with many guys who used and that just wasn't the case. The guys who struck out a lot, continued to strike out a lot. It will, however, help guys who are good hitters to begin with hit the ball harder/farther

Fast twitch muscle fibers do directly correlate to a faster (faster=better) reaction time. We aren't talking about Phil Heath being able to hit a fast ball; we are talking about pro baseball players who already have amazing hand eye cordination and reflexes. If they take AAS that help with fast twitch muscle fibers then I can guarantee they will field and hit better.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner