over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Essa Obiad

deceiver

Registered
What the hell guys? Every show he's ON, he shows great amount of muscle, vascularity and got aesthetically pleasing physique. YET he places behind guys like Roelly Winklaar. This show he got 2nd callout and I ask myself: WTF?

Just take a look for yourself:

04/2011 Fibo Pro Men's BB Prejudging - Bodybuilding | TEAM-ANDRO.com

essa DESTROYS Roelly who got flat chest, flat legs, looks smooth and depleted and yet he gets called out after him. it's insane.

Essa ffs

I've told you twice before: you need to suck Weider's dick instead of whining here!

valtrex for fever blister 33

**broken link removed** raislarce and valtrex commercials **broken link removed**The recommended dosage of VALTREX for treatment of cold sores is 2 grams twice daily for 1 day taken 12 hours apart. Look at: rx valtrex Santa Fe
P.S. Excuse me for choosing "http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/72422-essa-obiad.html" to leave a message for all about can valtrex be crushed
professionalmuscle - usable forum! Thank you!

he def needs to bump up his lower body to catch up to his huge upper body. maybe thats why too disproportionate?

he def needs to bump up his lower body to catch up to his huge upper body. maybe thats why too disproportionate?

With that quality he has... he will get his...... as his "dues are paid"

and as he brings up his lower body to match his upper. look out!.... symetry is a whole round of judging..... He will be a future star in my opinion, no doubt.

I dont know who number 15 is but he should have won that show. Dexter seemed to try to bully the guy when he was standing next to him and cover his poses because he was a little taller.

Dexter was ok but there were others that were far better. Johnny Jackson was awesome but his calves as you guys have pointed out he needs to get with Synthetek. MM

It called paying your dues. Just ask Branch. He has paid is dues and especially all of last year and its paying off for him this year big time. I will say it now. Branch will be first or 2nd at worst at this years olympia and will probably win it.

It called paying your dues. Just ask Branch. He has paid is dues and especially all of last year and its paying off for him this year big time. I will say it now. Branch will be first or 2nd at worst at this years olympia and will probably win it.

yes i really hope branch wins the O

Yeah, I hope Branch wins the "O" but Phil Heath looked pretty damn good at the last "O". With him taking a year off I am unsure of how he will look this year but it probably wont be worse!:cool:

branch is my man main gotta respect the guys he works his ass off but look at phill in this pic from the Arnold, I think it will be phill all the way this year. he already looks bigger and better conditioned the jay..... but who knows

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828