over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Essential Household Items

tren_plz

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Going to be moving into a new place. Looking to invest in brand new items that are worthwhile.

I'm talking beds (sleep #, Tempurpedic, knife sets, outdoor grill (green egg, quality Weber, or smokers, anything and everything really. With summer coming up in Texas and ill be done competing looking for some fun stuff.

Already have a ninja, badass rice cooker, nespresso (for sale cheap :eek: ) -- Looking to upgrade everything and hear what you guys like.

If you are going to get a new BBQ get a Treager, they are fuckin awesome and you can literally cook anything in them, even pies and pizzas!!!

Nothing better than an 8lb brisket cooked for 12 hours on one, just melts in your mouth. I also have a memory foam mattress and won't use anything else due to my lower back issues and since getting this mattress things have improved a little and haven't gotten worse!

Sams club has these memory foam mattresses from serta that come rolled in a box so you can fit it in a vehicle easy, I paid $400 for my king size one and every chick I pound says its the comfiest mattress they've ever been pounded in. Can't beat the price and it's sams club so you can always return it if you don't like it for whatever reason.

Other than that a quality hand vacuum is always good to have, just thinking outside the box. Also if you're going to buy a couch take your time and make sure it's the comfiest one you can find, don't buy furniture for style like i did :banghead:

Traegers are fantastic, I'd like to get one sometime. When it was time for a new grill last year, I had to go Weber Genesis, and I have no regrets. I absolutely love my grill.

Other guy essentials, garage fridge, basement mini fridge. Extra deep freezer for meat only. Garage TV. Garage couch. Good cabinets in the garage with sealable snack containers.

So......u think likes me in a different room or what?

Pimp your garage and enjoy.

Awesome keep em coming!

I've already got a extra deep freeze. I'll defintely be grabbing another fridge for the garage.

Ill check out Traeger's. When i cook out at my girls families house they have a pretty badass Weber. Not sure the model, but its top of the line.

I really want to invest into a good bed. Having slept in the worst shit possible in the Marines, i'd like to lay down and be comfortable. Ive had a mattress topper before and they are legit. Ill check out some reviews.

We have one of the big name brand matresses, Serta or Sealy I think, and I am pretty happy with it. It is a hybrid because it has the traditional inner springs and then on top of that is a big layer or the memory foam. I didn't realize it, but the sales guy let us know about how the foam gets pretty hot sometimes. It really stores body heat. Ours gets a bit hot in the summers but not too bad. I think the mattresses that are all foam might be even hotter. Not sure, but you might want to think about that living in Texas. Not sure how high you will have the AC cranked up.

We have has a Weber grill now for about 6 years and I really like it. Good brand. Ours is a smaller one, think they run about $600 or so.

Last edited:
We purchased a mattress that you buy online....there were no stores to test it at.

But one of the vacation places we stayed at last year had one....and we were so impressed that we bought one. 15 year warranty....and we feel like it's one of the best things we ever bought seeing as you spend 1/3 of your life on one. Below is a description.

Figured it would be an extravagant price....but was actually cheaper than we imagined.

Saatva Construction

Saatva mattresses use 2-layers of coil-on-coil construction in addition to a euro-style pillow-top. The top layer combines a thin layer of memory foam with a euro-style pillow topper. The top coil layer is comprised of 884 individually wrapped coils. These coils are encased in a layer of foam designed to provide great contouring, comfort, and edge support. Finally, the bottom layer is 416 high-profile hourglass coils.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

For me I have found that soft and comfy does not equal support. I like something vety firm. So the heaviest parts of my body are supported.

My wife and I have a sterns & foster mattress, its firm, but not so much where it's uncomfortable. It also has great edge support. We got it from Macys on sale, kinda pricy, but honestly money well spent in my opinion.

For me I have found that soft and comfy does not equal support. I like something vety firm. So the heaviest parts of my body are supported.

That's why I like our bed. It has the firm springs underneath and then the foam on top. Not too much pillow top, that makes it soft.

All Clad cookware (if you have a gas range). It is what the pro's use, and you will never have to buy it again. It is a buy it for life purchase....

Miele vacuum (C2 or above). Arguably the best vacuum you can buy. Especially good for allergy/asthma sufferers. Way better than Dyson, Shark, ect...

A cleaning lady to clean the house once a week - so your old lady does not have to be burdened with it.

Cannot think of anything else ATM.

I see you already said you had a ninja, but I'll throw out a shameless plug to for you to get a blendtec.

I just bought an air fryer actually. I threw some asparagus in there. Pretty badass. Ill definitely be experimenting with it in the off season.

My Dad's a chef, so i've spent my entire life in the kitchen.

Any recommendations for knife set/pan set? I obviously know the top end shit, but im not looking to get the Ferrari version of knives. Id rather spend the cash and get good value than have to replace in two years.

I'd say a pressure cooker and good set of kitchen knives.

I have a set of upper end Boker knives that are great , even though cheaper sets are far better than most common brands.

Upgrade your AC unit (inside) so it has a constant fan then use HEPA filters. This has helped us dramatically with allergies and helps circulation of the wife's essential oil smells.

Going to be moving into a new place. Looking to invest in brand new items that are worthwhile.

I'm talking beds (sleep #, Tempurpedic, knife sets, outdoor grill (green egg, quality Weber, or smokers, anything and everything really. With summer coming up in Texas and ill be done competing looking for some fun stuff.

Already have a ninja, badass rice cooker, nespresso (for sale cheap :eek: ) -- Looking to upgrade everything and hear what you guys like.

I have a Tempurpedic and LOVE it! I seen someone recommend a Treager grille,,,I don't own one yet but my dear friend has one and it is amazing!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws