over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Essential supplements

Slowmoe

Registered
Gear aside, what supplements besides the obvious like food and water to you consider essential for you to perform at 100% every day?

Personally I found that amazing grass green superfood is something that improves my quality of life greatly, to the point where its the only supplement that I've tried and stuck with for years. It's basically wheat grass powder mixed with a few other greens. Promotes a great sense of health and well being.

Just curious to know what you've come across over the years that you can't/ won't do without..

Creatine, good mulit, D3, apple cider vingegar, nutrigen greens supp, bio curcumin, EEAS.

Pretty much all staples for me. I'll add tudca,nac, glutathione during prep when super supps are in ply.

Aswaghanda, vit d3 and k2, red yeast Rice, coq10, peptopro and occasionally creatine

Multi, Krill Oil/Astaxanthin, Tudca, Ashwagandha, Digestive Enzymes as needed, ACV, CoQ10, Greens Supp, BioCurcumin

Then a pretty extensive intra/peri

Aswaghanda, vit d3 and k2, red yeast Rice, coq10, peptopro and occasionally creatine

Why PeptoPro versus a Hydrowhey? Cause GI issues?

I used to use PeptoPro until I found hydrowhey digests just as fast (seemingly) and is much cheaper than Pepto.

www.ProfessionalMuscleStore.com

Everyone, remember to use the forum shop for all of your supplement needs!

Over 5200 products from 400 brands!

Guaranteed Low Prices!

We accept all major forms of payment, including cryptocurrencies!

Also please like/share/follow our pages below:

SHOP: ProfessionalMuscleStore.com
LIKE: ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
FOLLOW: ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

The Largest Selection of Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Products

We've done this thread over and over. I don't mind doing it again but I can't re-type all the stuff I've typed on older threads again.

Everyone should have different supplement routines based on their genetics and health concerns. In my case, I focus on heart health supplements. Curcumin is a staple all humans should be taking, and Ubiquinol (CoQ10) is important for people who want to keep their hearts healthy IMO. For worsening ejection fraction, arjuna and D-Ribose should be strongly considered along with Pycnogenol (and RX meds too). If people are worried about hypertension, they should opt for supplements that help for that. If people are worried about kidneys, then astragalus is a must. For anxiety, ashwagandha and rhodiola are great. Etc and so forth.

Last edited:
We've done this thread over and over. I don't mind doing it again but I can't re-type all the stuff I've typed on older threads again.

Everyone should have different supplement routines based on their genetics and health concerns. In my case, I focus on heart health supplements. Curcumin is a staple all humans should be taking, and Ubiquinol (CoQ10) is important for people who want to keep their hearts healthy IMO. For worsening ejection fraction, arjuna and D-Ribose should be strongly considered along with Pycnogenol (and RX meds too). If people are worried about hypertension, they should opt for supplements that help for that. If people are worried about kidneys, then astragalus is a must. For anxiety, ashwagandha and rhodiola are great. Etc and so forth.

Which curcumin product do you recommend

Which is why I placed a copy of a link for people to go back and look at.....this has been over and over.

Which curcumin product do you recommend

I think the Novasol formulation is probably the most bioavailable from what I have researched.

Why PeptoPro versus a Hydrowhey? Cause GI issues?

I used to use PeptoPro until I found hydrowhey digests just as fast (seemingly) and is much cheaper than Pepto.

I have a fairly cheap source for Peptopro, no other reason tbh :D

Citrus bergamot, fish oil, krill oil, d3, curcumin, magnesium, creatine, injectable glutathione (EOD, greens sup, arjuna.

Whey isolate,creatine,and a solid multivitamin

I take a lot of supplements but none of them are essential. Well the closest thing would probably be my preworkouts to help me train to the complete max. I would say the most useful bodybuilding wise would be EAA's. My heart health is a concern so things like ubiquinol and curcumin. Everything else I can give or take but they are still useful.

Care to share? :p

Not me but the last time I ordered peptopro I bought a 5kg bag and got 1 free from myprotein. Although it's black friday soon so deals like that could be offered all over. Granted this was in the UK and we pay higher prices for supplements and the reason I bulk order from the US quite a lot.

Omega3, Vitamin D3, K2, Probiotic
Ubiquinol, Curcumin, Arjuna, Magnesium(Glycinate), Astragalus
B-vitamins, Zinc Picolinate, ALA, NAC, C, Tocotrienols, Ashwagandha, Garlic, Phosphatidylserine, Greens product
Pterostilbene, Astaxanthin, PQQ(?)
Chromium Picolinate,Berberine

Citrus Bergamot? DIM? Broccomax? Arthromax Advanced? Palmettoguard? Krill? Cayenne? DHEA? Rhodiola? Milk Thistle? Benfotiamine? Nattokinase?

Glutathione, TUDCA

Boron, Mk-677
TRT/GH
Baby Aspirin? Telmisartan? Aromasin? Nolvadex? Metformin?
GW-50516?

I kind of grouped these...but most are what I consider essential. Then it goes onto super anti-oxidants and some blood sugar stabilizing compounds. The ones with question marks by them are in limbo or perhaps only used in certain applications. Things like Glutathione and Tudca are occasionals..again - application based.
Then it drifts towards hrt hormones and other 'medicines'.

ONE THING I am super excited about is the product Dante is putting together with EMIQ and APIGENIN.

***Sports Nutrition
EAA
Creapure or Creatine HCL
Citrulline Malate
Taurine
Hydromax
TMG
HBCD at times.
Whey Protein Isolate (rarely)

Last edited:
I think the Novasol formulation is probably the most bioavailable from what I have researched.
I can't quantify the extent of your research but you seem to have always liked identifying something uncommon. The fact that no major company or formulator, and no one we hold high in the industry suggests novasol...it's a real hard sell for me.
And for every new and rare formulation is a mountain of marketing hoopla to accompany it. Somewhere along the way they lost sight of simply being informative and transparent.

Meriva and BCM-95 seem to be the ones always cited in our community and there's got to be a reason for that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner