over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Essentiale experiences

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I just got this today from my cousin in Krakow. It's just a month's supply. I already have Synthergine and NAC, but apparently he says these phospholipids are good.

Anyone have any experience with this Esssentiale Max 600? I don't think it's available in the United States.

20221125_165109.jpg

I remember there being an Essentiale Forte, or something similar to that, but not a Max. Not even sure if they are in the same ballpark (ingredient-wise) or manufacturer. it's just the first thing that popped into my head, lol. Never used Forte, and never heard of the one in question. I'm useless.

I remember there being an Essentiale Forte, or something similar to that, but not a Max. Not even sure if they are in the same ballpark (ingredient-wise) or manufacturer. it's just the first thing that popped into my head, lol. Never used Forte, and never heard of the one in question. I'm useless.
Yeah I'm not sure either. The Essentiale Forte and Essential Max are both made by Sanofi. I have to look and see what the difference is.

Looks like they're both available via Amazon. Forte being 300mg of "essential phospholipids" and max being 600mg.

I haven't used either but do often keep Life Extension HepatoPro in my liver health supplement rotation, which is 900mg polyenylphosphatidylcholine per cap.

Dzien dobry, why would Synthergine affect IGF? My IGF has been high usually. I don't get tested for GH and IGF very often though.

Polish production😅

honestly, the drug is not worth the price, you want something effective is UDCA from the pharmacy, tad-600 and hepamerz
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you find udca more effective than TUDCA? Seems like most TUDCA is iffy and I question many brands. Essentially it’s just udca with taurine attached , but I’m skeptical of its effectiveness of quality

Much thanks

Seems interesting. I’ve never actually seen this one. Have had success with NOW Nac. All of NOW has been pretty spot on

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you find udca more effective than TUDCA? Seems like most TUDCA is iffy and I question many brands. Essentially it’s just udca with taurine attached , but I’m skeptical of its effectiveness of quality

Much thanks
UDCA converts in the body to TUDCA but from what I read the results of the research UDCA is better when it comes to its regenerative effect on the liver

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws