over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Essentially Zero" Sperm

ive been on for years but have always used hcg at 500iu 2x per week the whole time. When i decide i want kids i'll probably just go off everthing and stick with hcg, hmg and clomid and GH. That will still keep test levels high and that with the GH shouldnt effect muscle loss. Then once she gets pregnant, hop back on again.

Not everone has trouble. I was on about 2 grams/week of gear when I conceived both of my girls. Strangely, it seems like a lot of us that were on gear while we conceived end up having girls.

I have a theory about that...

My grade 9 science teacher taught us that Y sperm (boy) get to the egg fast but die quickly whereas X sperm (girl) take longer but linger around and survive for a much longer period.

I don't know about you but I'm pumping my girl as often as she can handle, add test and hcg and there's a lot of my swimmers floating around there at any given moment so when that egg is ready chances are a girl zygote is gonna happen.

Thank god for the pill.

ive been on for years but have always used hcg at 500iu 2x per week the whole time. When i decide i want kids i'll probably just go off everthing and stick with hcg, hmg and clomid and GH. That will still keep test levels high and that with the GH shouldnt effect muscle loss. Then once she gets pregnant, hop back on again.

I wish I had of started something like that when I first started, but to tell you the truth, I have never taken HCG, just Clomid.

No fertility treatments will work if you continue to take the Deca which is basically castration oil for sperm-so to have a baby ya gonna need to come off the gas.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: To document for the first time the successful treatment using human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and human menopausal gonadotropins (hMG) of anabolic steroid-induced azoospermia that was persistent despite 1 year of cessation from steroid use.

DESIGN: Clinical case report.

SETTINGS: Tertiary referral center for infertility.

PATIENT(S): A married couple with primary subfertility secondary to azoospermia and male hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. The husband was a bodybuilder who admitted to have used the anabolic steroids testosterone cypionate, methandrostenolone, oxandrolone, testosterone propionate, oxymetholone, nandrolone decanoate, and methenolone enanthate.

INTERVENTION(S): Twice-weekly injections of 10,000 IU of hCG (Profasi; Serono) and daily injections of 75 IU of hMG (Humegon; Organon) for 3 months.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Semen analyses, pregnancy.

RESULT(S): Semen analyses returned to normal after 3 months of treatment. The couple conceived spontaneously 7 months later.

CONCLUSION(S): Steroid-induced azoospermia that is persistent after cessation of steroid use can be treated successfully with hCG and hMG.

Successful treatment of anabolic steroid-induced a... [Fertil Steril. 2003] - PubMed result

Get on hcg, hmg, and clomid.

No fertility treatments will work if you continue to take the Deca which is basically castration oil for sperm-so to have a baby ya gonna need to come off the gas.

No, no,no... I'm not on Deca. I've been off of everything for 4 months now. And havn't taken Deca in a very long time. I said that it feels like I'm on Deca, but I'm not.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: To document for the first time the successful treatment using human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and human menopausal gonadotropins (hMG) of anabolic steroid-induced azoospermia that was persistent despite 1 year of cessation from steroid use.

DESIGN: Clinical case report.

SETTINGS: Tertiary referral center for infertility.

PATIENT(S): A married couple with primary subfertility secondary to azoospermia and male hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. The husband was a bodybuilder who admitted to have used the anabolic steroids testosterone cypionate, methandrostenolone, oxandrolone, testosterone propionate, oxymetholone, nandrolone decanoate, and methenolone enanthate.

INTERVENTION(S): Twice-weekly injections of 10,000 IU of hCG (Profasi; Serono) and daily injections of 75 IU of hMG (Humegon; Organon) for 3 months.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Semen analyses, pregnancy.

RESULT(S): Semen analyses returned to normal after 3 months of treatment. The couple conceived spontaneously 7 months later.

CONCLUSION(S): Steroid-induced azoospermia that is persistent after cessation of steroid use can be treated successfully with hCG and hMG.

Successful treatment of anabolic steroid-induced a... [Fertil Steril. 2003] - PubMed result

Get on hcg, hmg, and clomid.

Wow, very in depth and interesting. Thank you very much for that post. All of this gives me hope, because there are many options I can try. Thanks again.

Not sure what is so bad about deca for that, but I was on about 400 mg/wk tren A along with EQ and test when I conceived both of my girls.

Not sure what is so bad about deca for that, but I was on about 400 mg/wk tren A along with EQ and test when I conceived both of my girls.

Yeah, I'm not sure either. But I cleaned out of everything just to make sure there were no health defects or anything. just in case

Yeah, I'm not sure either. But I cleaned out of everything just to make sure there were no health defects or anything. just in case

Yes, if youre serious about having a baby you did the right thing. I will be honest with you, when we conceived our first girl I really didnt want to have kids yet. I was looking to wait another 2 years or so but I was already 32 yrs old and my wife was 30 and her biological clock was tickin I guess. I was thinking there would be noway I would get her pregnant while on over 2 grams of gear, man was I wrong. She was pregnant within 1 month of going off of the pill!

Some of you might remember that I had the same problem. My endo told me to lay off everything. It can take between six months to a year before you are fully fertile. Just be patient and no, tribulas and all those other gimmicks wont do jack shit!

Some of you might remember that I had the same problem. My endo told me to lay off everything. It can take between six months to a year before you are fully fertile. Just be patient and no, tribulas and all those other gimmicks wont do jack shit!

Really, u just stayed off gear and everything went back to normal? Well, it's been 4 months so I hope it comes back soon. I plan to stay off as long as it takes. Very phsycological though:banghead:

Ive had zero before as have some others I know.
A friend just got a test back today and 30million, last test was 900k about 3 months ago and 6 months before that he had zero.

With the right protocol it is possible.

Really, u just stayed off gear and everything went back to normal? Well, it's been 4 months so I hope it comes back soon. I plan to stay off as long as it takes. Very phsycological though:banghead:

It will bro trust me! The endo kept me waiting but in the end it worked out fine. Give youself at least a year, if it happens sooner then its a bonus.:)

yea go to an endo

i had to go last summer to an endo for the same thing low libido like deca dick!!! and no sperm production. It was all because of a varicose vein in mt testicles !! So that being said man i hope its not that because im messed up for life due to this chit .. I wish you the best of luck in your pregnancy brother God Speed

Ive had zero before as have some others I know.
A friend just got a test back today and 30million, last test was 900k about 3 months ago and 6 months before that he had zero.

With the right protocol it is possible.

Thank you. That gives me hope. I've already started some clomid until my other stuff arrives.

It will bro trust me! The endo kept me waiting but in the end it worked out fine. Give youself at least a year, if it happens sooner then its a bonus.:)

Thanks for the kind words. I really hope its shorter than 1 year though.:confused:

i had to go last summer to an endo for the same thing low libido like deca dick!!! and no sperm production. It was all because of a varicose vein in mt testicles !! So that being said man i hope its not that because im messed up for life due to this chit .. I wish you the best of luck in your pregnancy brother God Speed

That's pretty crazy!! Yeah I hope that's not my problem.

this is the best advice. :yeahthat:
btw if you want a kid, don't listen to these people who tell you that you'll have a girl or boy if you do this or that, or if you are on this or that. If you want a family, as long as they are healthy and prospering, that is what is important.
When your child is born, ask yourself if it mattered what you wanted even yesterday, and you'll find it didn't matter.
Patience my friend, and happy baby making
-c

this is the best advice. :yeahthat:
btw if you want a kid, don't listen to these people who tell you that you'll have a girl or boy if you do this or that, or if you are on this or that. If you want a family, as long as they are healthy and prospering, that is what is important.
When your child is born, ask yourself if it mattered what you wanted even yesterday, and you'll find it didn't matter.
Patience my friend, and happy baby making
-c

Thanks, brother. I very much appreciate this post.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131