over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ester clearance times for drug tests.

I would 100% bring up her drug use...it won My friend's domestic despite her juice talk...as soon at the judge heard cocaine...he discredited everything out of her mouth...she was now a junkie trying to get $$ in his eyes

Yeah, I would think it is a powerful tool to use in a custody battle. So the judge could care less about your steroid use? I was worried that would be a bad thing too, but maybe it comes down to a choice between what the judge sees as the lesser of two evils?

She isnt talking about bringing it up in family court. She said that she has items/proof and is going to drive down to the police station and turn it in and tell about my use if I file for even shared custody. I cant let my baby grow up with a prostitute that gets high and gambles away car payments but I dont know what police would do if she rolls up in the station telling them stuff.

She isnt talking about bringing it up in family court. She said that she has items/proof and is going to drive down to the police station and turn it in and tell about my use if I file for even shared custody. I cant let my baby grow up with a prostitute that gets high and gambles away car payments but I dont know what police would do if she rolls up in the station telling them stuff.

I think that they would have to come talk to you and get a feel for what is going on. I believe that police must pretty much check out all calls. I very much doubt they would go to a judge and get a search warrant and that at most they might ask for permission to come in and inspect your home. I doubt much would come of it, especially if you clean house and get rid of anything at all that might incriminate you there. If she brings in something to the police like she says she will you could always just claim that you don't know where she got that and she is just trying to frame you etc. Maybe someone in LE could chime in here.

I agree with you, fight tooth and nail to keep you child away from her if she really is like you describe.

Last edited:
Don't see where you have much concern. Sounds like you cleaned house. Get your son and raise him like he should be raised. Good luck bro

You have got nothing to worry about. That's just the desperate ramblings of a junkie whore grasping at straws. She is trying to use your fear of getting busted by the cops against you to drop the fight. But IT WONT WORK, CUZ YOUR BABY IS TOO IMPORTANT! RIGHT?! If she goes to the cops act calm and mature and explain to them what is going on regarding the kid and that shes a junkie whore and is trying to sabotage your case using your TRT that you dont even use abymore.

Regarding the "evidence with fingerprints" I call bullshit. More psychotic ramblings of a desperate junkie whore. no way in hell do the cops waste time fingerprinting a bottle of gear or dna testing a used syringe lol. She is bluffing. Its called being a junkie. I know because I was one myself. None of this will matter when the kids is where he belongs, with you!

I have to agree with everyone here, that's junkie talk, no way cops would care to pursue that, even knowing she didn't get it somewhere else...unless they have a big score(dealer/manufacture) they don't care what You do Bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131