over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ester immunity??

sodzl

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was talking to a friend and he said that some BB, (Piana or lloyd don't remember) said they your body becomes immune to certain esters over time. My basic understanding of esters makes me think that this( ester immunity) is just one odd those controversial post to attract more subscribers.

Anyone more knowledgeable care to explain/ discuss?

Complete nonsense

From a biochemistry standpoint, an ester is an ester.

In simple terms...

Your body has enzymes that recognize esters and metabolize them. The length of the ester just (somewhat) determines the time it takes to be metabolized. If your body "became immune" to certain esters, it would become immune to all esters and we'd be in a world of trouble.

IMO, it's probably broscience someone came up with and used to justify a shitty batch(es) of gear.

It's silly... It's simply a ploy to implement or excuse reckless dosages..

I too have noticed this topic about the usage of 1 particular ester slowing down or doing NOTHING..But yet people fall to mention or talk about 3 specific things that can/may slow down gains with a specific ester ."1-Progesterone 2-Mysostatin, 3- and at times E1/E2 estro"..

These will be culprits with hindering results different results in users..Or,I always love when others claiming one ester to be Superior to the next..This is all individual based on ones static system of checks/loops, no two individuals are the same..This is why people argue that cypionate is much more potent than enanthate, as this is a fragile argument at best and makes little sense, as your muscles/receptors are only recognizing free bio hormone no matter what the ester that was utilized to deploy the parenting hormone!

Now, these are great questions & a worthwhile topic, as there's some real truth behind this;

Everyone has different metabolic rates. Some esters like Longer esters do possess the ability to increase your growth potential BUT it's exactly that..."possess" not "always does." This is NOT a one size fits all lifestyle!

Let's begin with the expression of a single hormones yielding an opposite effect - rather than a positive "smooth" response to the hormone as some individuals claim/experience..An appropriate example to begin with would be that of an alcoholic...

Why? Because of Genetics, I'll explain! (There's a method to my madness,just read)

Everyone posses different gene expression,with enzymes,protein bonds,and so on..(Enzymes are known to catalyze more then 5k biochemical types)..Yet our bodies posses inhibitors and activator molecules that can greatly effect the activity, by increasing or decreasing hormonal actives..Now, that of an acholohic,it's a genetic predisposition (same applies for particular endocrines with sensitive users concerning AAS) in which one posses a group of particular enzymes that metabolize alcohol much differently compared to other individuals, thus the effects will be much greater, and more detrimental in some individuals over the next..(Different metabolization)

Now, let's compare this to the hormones!

(Example) Testosterone can have 3 roles - 1) Being testosterone as it's primary function..2) Converting into DHT (dihydrotestosterone: a more potent metabolite/androgen)..3)Converting into estrogen

Here you see this effect differs greatly by individual instances, as genetics or even ethnicity (in some cases), or even sex may be a factor, whether one has a greater presence of aromatase enzymes, or even a deficiency.. Hormones/esters have various biosynthetic pathways occurring in the endorcrine,some either or before reaching their target tissue(to control plasma levels or active compounds),or at times after termination of their actions (inactivation and elimination)..However many of hormones and esters are metabolized within their target tissue, in which a complex interplay between activation and inactivation mechanisms serve to regulate the specificity and the amplitude of the hormonal response..

This is why "singular ester" hormone treatment is NOT designed as a one size fits all therapy...

Just an FYI: There's two main types of enzymes that act in the cleaving process of the ester in which activate the hormone...These 2 particular "Enzymes" are esterases & hydrolysate.. These come along and cleave pieces of the ester off the hormone, thereby releasing the active chemical (parenting steriod hormone) and allowing it to do its job (ultimately muscle building/tissue via protein synthesis, positive nitrogen balance and so on )...Now in the bloodsteam which testosterone and blood born nutrients and substances circulate is recognized as the "medium". These enzymes circulate in the medium and directly affect the release of "active" hormone in the bloodstream by ester cleavage, thus exerting different expression per individuals, trigger a chute of cellular interaction at receptor sites that will differ from one to the next..

People need to remember that hormones are "chemical messengers" that rely messages to cells that display specific receptors for each hormone and respond to the signaling..Depending on the ester and the individuals metabolization ratio the hormone can/may make changes directly to a cell, by changing the genes that are activated, or by making changes indirectly to a cell by stimulating other signaling pathways inside a specific cell group that is effected and effect other processes, thus this can "initiate" an intracellular cascade of events..

This is why the "same/singular hormone ester" effects people differently, because there's numerous ways a hormone can yield different effects..So, depending on which transcription factors are present different genes will be transcribed in response...Thereby the reason some individuals tend to bloat and others do NOT, as some can run 250mgs of Test and begin to see signs of fluid retention or edema exert in the circular system, or particular regions of the body..Yet, there's individuals that can utilize 1000mgs of Test and remain dry..Of course diet permitting.. (but this article's about biosynthesis, and not diet)

Further more, people fail to understand how AR's operate and other motor units..It's such a vast network with internal switches, I can go all day long here.. But, this is just an idea on how one single ester will perform..

Don't get me started on myso and ar's lol

Just my 0.02

If your body "became immune" to certain esters, it would become immune to all esters and we'd be in a world of trouble.

That's what i said. Sounded like pure bro science

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity