over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Esterfied Gear Activation, Breakdown, & Use

MGPM123

Registered
Newbies
Was reading an interesting piece by Big A discussing site enhancement and he mentioned one brand of oil that had active hormone in it but that that particular aspect of it was worthless because it had esterfied gear that would have no localized affect on the receptor sites where it was being shot. He said that these esterfied compounds all get broken down by the liver before the hormone could become useful in the body, kind of like how they say GH has no localized effect because it has to be converted into IGF-1 before it does it's work. So my questions are say testosterone is inert while it still has it's ester attached to it how does the process work that makes it active and then keeps it active? Doesn't the liver de-activate the hormone itself as well? So then how would it just take away the ester and then put the hormone back into the system freely and of course there's esters of different sizes as well so how does that play into the whole process? Maybe there's different pathways that the gear is broken down slowly and utilized in the body besides the liver or maybe the hormone still has a use even before the removal/breakdown of the ester? Also would 100% of a compound be bound when in an esterfied state or is there already some loose free compound involved from the raws manufacturing process? I'm a bit of that dude always asking why but it's some fascinating shit if you think about it, not to mention getting a handle on this shit definitely gonna change what I shoot where and for what reasons!

Take the time to indulge and digest info on the hydrolysis of fatty acid esters via carboxylesterases, lymphatic flow and phosphodiesterase 7B.

lol is there really any answer useful after that?
should just lock this post now...
thanks stewie!

there have been theoires nothing more associated with sight enhancement, and from most of what you see just like that article says for the most part you do need to eat the ester off before the gear works. though that happens at different rates ( dumb version of steiwes post ). release of the ester is not exactly linier. which is why more spaced out admins give more ups n downs.

there are a few ideas on tne and one thing i found on wini saying maybe it could be active at the sight. idk about proof though.

tne has more feel that i think has to do with nerve excitation. which im sure stewie can provide much better detail on then i. lol

Is there a link to a specific article @Stewie ? I googled the sentence and got this - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4087164/ ... with that said anybody willing to try a breakdown of these principles in layman's terms lol I consider myself a pretty intelligent guy but damn! Thanks for pointing me in some good directions though, It does look like there are some pretty complex processes by which the esters are broken down and as I always think about science with as much as we do know I can only imagine what we don't.. Instincts and feeling are priceless.

This should align you in the direction on thee PK hepatic/extrahepatic hydrolysis via carboxylesterases.

Attachments

• kalicharan2016 (1).pdf
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 7
Once you get a grasp on "how" the ester is cleaved (hydrolysis) from the T (AAS) molecule. Challenge yourself to get a feel for two plausible hypotheses on hormone transport, i.e., SHBG-Megalin complex vs free hormone hypothesis. As well, cellular signaling such as; autocrine, jap junctions and paracrine cell-cell communication. This *could* challenge yourself of a dual understanding on one of your inquiries.

Genotypic variation of different "esterases" isoforms will take you down a different path of intra-individual hydrolysis rate.

Some individuals are exceptionally blessed, some mediocre, other's not so much.

interesting!
oddly i have noticed a difference in "feel" from injecting different muscles, like glutes, hips, delts....
first time i have seen something to support that idea.
thanks bud!

That is a at some points confusing but overall very interesting read, thanks @Stewie . What I gather is although immediate site effects wouldn't be from an activation at the site, it's also a bit more complex than to just say it happens in the liver. Seems as though once it enters the system the compound is slowly going through the processes of breakdown and activation and do have a more generalized balanced effect all over. And the different lag time based on injection site part is pretty interesting too, @LK3 I absolutely understand what your saying and have noticed the same. Definitely need to dig up some more research & look into the other info you talked about too.. super interesting stuff!

interesting!
oddly i have noticed a difference in "feel" from injecting different muscles, like glutes, hips, delts....
first time i have seen something to support that idea.
thanks bud!

Feel as in from suspension?

Feel as in from suspension?

no
i have been mostly shooting glutes the past while since ive been using such small doses. if i switch to say delt or hip, it almost feels like the dose is slightly less for those admins, go back to glute and almost feels like the dose goes up a little. no change in dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131