over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Esters, depots, and bodybuilders.

mexbeast

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
To reach my 1000th post i wanted to talk about esters and give my theory on the subject.
We must first remember a little history on the development of hormones, and their medical applications. So when test was isolated it was just test powder dissolve in sterile water, which was painful to inject and it had to be injected daily to maintain steady blood levels. So they needed a better way to make the injection last longer in the system, they achieve that by attaching a fatty acid to the steroid molecule, which could extend the release by several days. Remember they were looking to make patients comfort and compliance easier as opposed to giving bodybuilders the best muscle building drugs.
Now when you inject a steroid molecules which has an ester attached to it, the ester must first be cleaved off by an enzyme before that steroid becomes active, and that enzyme is only found in blood, so when they give a female patient an estradiol benzoate into her glut the injection depot will maintain steady blood levels for a month, and if they give a male patient test e or cyp, injection into the glut that is supposed to be enough to maintain steady blood levels for up to 3 weeks.

So the question is, why do bodybuilders inject so frequently? Well remember the enzyme esterase? It's only found in blood, so what happenes when you inject test e into your delt then go and work that muscle and get a great pump by pushing a lot of blood into it?
I believe that the greater blood availability will release more steroid hormones into the blood stream, and so the process happenes every time you increase blood volume to the steroid depot. I believe that's one reason why bodybuilders metabolize steroids way better and faster than sedentary people,
I think my blood sugar is a little low so my thinking is a little mest up, but i hope i was able to put into words what i wanted to say, looking forward to what you guys think about it.

there are a cpl other posts with charts n graphs that more accurately show depot dynamics of test release.

such infrequent admin doesnt build up "stable" levels, there are large peaks and valleys which depend largely upon ester.

your idea of more blood flow is interesting, i have always tried to do admin before exercise or movement of some kind.

the medical stuff is usually trying to look at "patient comfort" which to me is really more like dr comfort, lol but the other part of that is by having more muscle mass we have more meatyness to inject then a "normal" person. which gives us more options as does the desire to keep shoving this shit into us...

we approach that part from a much differnet standpoint then an hrt peron.. lol :lightbulb:

what we are trying to do is much more then hrt, when we are honest about it.

short vs long

I tried using test prop and never really saw any difference in affect between that and cyp. Some claim less water retention and sides so I tried it for more than a year. I eventually just switched back to cyp because I liked doing less injections and the effect seemed to be the same to me. I really don't see any advantage to using prop especially considering there is more PIP and more frequent injections. I even messed around with test base some, and that was interesting because I did find it was good to use about 6 hours or so before the gym. The effects seemed to peak fast on that. Pain is substantially more though and just wasn't worth it to me.

The half life of test e/c is about 4-5 days so if you want stable blood levels you better be injecting more than every 3 weeks. Half life also depends heavily on the muscle group (about twice as long for delts as glutes) due to the blood flow to the larger muscle groups.

Bodybuilders are generally injecting much larger amounts and are after much more stable blood levels, hence the more frequent injections

IM injections once thought to stay in the injection site and leave slowly over time (terms like "deep IM" were used), have since been studied and found to leave the injection site rapidly over time and be stored in fat cells before being cleaved by esterase...

That doesn't mean that I disagree with you, I think you are correct, that bodybuilders are cleaving esters faster due to heavy usage, I just think the mechanics of it may be a little different, I think IM dissipates pretty fast.

IM injections once thought to stay in the injection site and leave slowly over time (terms like "deep IM" were used), have since been studied and found to leave the injection site rapidly over time and be stored in fat cells before being cleaved by esterase...

That doesn't mean that I disagree with you, I think you are correct, that bodybuilders are cleaving esters faster due to heavy usage, I just think the mechanics of it may be a little different, I think IM dissipates pretty fast.
Reference please

Hi Kal, I did a lot of reading on this a few years ago. My recall is that it also travels to the lymphatic tissues and disperses from there.

This whole idea that more blood flow to a muscle increases the release or "Half life also depends heavily on the muscle group" is such non-sense! The human body circulates about 6 quarts of blood per minute.... That`s about all the blood in your body making a round trip to the heart every minute, at rest!!

Anybody who has ever done a 1" IM tren shot and gotten "the cough", really just the tren oil being circulated back to heart in De-oxygenated blood, then to lungs, all within seconds will tell you there is PLENTY of blood flow going on with a deep Im shot. Tren cough does mean the oil went in close to a punctured vein which does not always happen, but there is more than sufficient blood flow.

About which ester and having more stable blood levels, is always blown out and assumed one size fits all. Some people breakdown hormones faster than others, just how it is. New flash, not everybody needs to do 10mg/daily of test prop to have got normal levels. To decide which ester and frequency is best a person should get a DUTCH test done and will tell you how fast you are metabolizing things. I`m talking about TRT does on this of course.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws