over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

esters?

That is a fantastic article explaining esters in detail. Steve is right, so many people are confused by what "half lif" actually means vs detection time. I hope members of the forums take time and read this one. Myself, I prefer longer esters like cypionate and enanthate because I only have to inject twice per week. I have never run sust but am curious about the old guys that swear by it. They love it with the classics bulking cycle of sust, deca, and dbol.

This is a good topic. In my opinion, testosterone is testosterone and the ester only changes how frequently you need to inject. You often hear people claim that shorter esters aromatize less and cause less water retention but in my opinion, that is just bro science.

I have used both short and long acting esters and noticed no difference switching between the two.

Prop or acetate, no contest. I hate long esters unless it's for TRT

this is a must read article explaining these esters and how they work etc. people ask so many questions about this stuff and the solution is simpler then they think.

If you dont mind being a pin cushion, tne. Great benefit to side ratio. But if there has to be an ester id go test prop.

Why is that? Do you experience something different with longer esters?

I like shorter esters for the following reasons:
- faster results
- slightly less water retention
- the steroids leave your system faster once you stop, meaning you don't get the negative health effects for as long as you would after stopping a longer esters

I don't think actual results are really much different, at least not noticeably (Mike Arnold may disagree). The only advantage of longer esters is less injecting. I use slin pins mostly so more pinning doesn't bother me.

I like shorter esters for the following reasons:
- faster results
- slightly less water retention
- the steroids leave your system faster once you stop, meaning you don't get the negative health effects for as long as you would after stopping a longer esters

I don't think actual results are really much different, at least not noticeably (Mike Arnold may disagree). The only advantage of longer esters is less injecting. I use slin pins mostly so more pinning doesn't bother me.

Just curious, what exactly are the negative side affects of having a longer ester testosterone in your body a couple weeks longer compared to a shorter ester. Me, I don't see any negatives to that! :)

Just curious, what exactly are the negative side affects of having a longer ester testosterone in your body a couple weeks longer compared to a shorter ester. Me, I don't see any negatives to that! :)

I agree wit Mr. Nothuman
When I stop I wanna stop now not having compounds still floating around in me for a long period of time.
Its about control i guess If I want to taper down i can do that as well with my shorts.
Happy Ester to all BTW

Peace

I agree wit Mr. Nothuman
When I stop I wanna stop now not having compounds still floating around in me for a long period of time.
Its about control i guess If I want to taper down i can do that as well with my shorts.
Happy Ester to all BTW

Peace

I understand the point, my point is many of us always have something in our system, so no big deal. Also, is shooting yourself in the head with a 9mm really better than shooting yourself in the head with a .45? :)

I'm not talking about testosterone. I'm talking about everything else.

i like the longer ester's

test cyp is what i use the most because of availability and it is what the doctor gives for TRT

i have heard the test e is a little better though

i like that the build up is slow and more automatic same with coming off the taper is more gradual

test cyp is what i use the most because of availability and it is what the doctor gives for TRT

i like that the build up is slow and more automatic same with coming off the taper is more gradual

Don't believe everything you hear :) Test C and Test E are almost identical. Test C is used more in the States, Test E is used more in Europe. C ester is slighter longer than E, not by much.

Don't believe everything you hear :) Test C and Test E are almost identical. Test C is used more in the States, Test E is used more in Europe. C ester is slighter longer than E, not by much.

ya that is what i heard
do you know the true half life's of them

ya that is what i heard
do you know the true half life's of them

This is what a couple sites say, it is approximate.

Testosterone enanthate possesses a half-life of roughly 8-10 days.7 Testosterone cypionate possesses a half-life of roughly 10-12 days.7 [Half-lives depend on a person’s own rate of metabolism, so they may vary.] Therefore, it takes approximately 8 to 10 days for the body to metabolize and clear half the concentration of the testosterone enanthate following an injection.

This is what a couple sites say, it is approximate.

Testosterone enanthate possesses a half-life of roughly 8-10 days.7 Testosterone cypionate possesses a half-life of roughly 10-12 days.7 [Half-lives depend on a person’s own rate of metabolism, so they may vary.] Therefore, it takes approximately 8 to 10 days for the body to metabolize and clear half the concentration of the testosterone enanthate following an injection.

that is what i always thought with cyp being around 10 to 12
my TRT doc just told me that cyp was more like 5 to 7 days though

but ya, person's metabolism rate is going to effect it also

I guess it depends on my cycle goals.. if im doing a full on cut, def prop.... Heavy bulker with long esther AAS ill use Enanthate.. (nothing wrong with cyp, just an enthate kinda guy) lol. and if im bulking with tren ace i like to use sust and pin them together.. Test is test is test to me.... what im using it in conjunction with and my goals is the deciding factor in the esther ill use..

:headbang:l also like longer ester's .test e and test cyp is my favorite,compound with others like nolvadex ,dbl,will be better,let me excited.:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131