YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol came back high, throw in some ralox?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Feel like a newbie here but I've always been lucky in that I never had to use any AI's before. Using 500mg cyp a week, 4iu HGH 6 days a week and usually 50mg var preworkout but not consistent on that one. Test came back at 1100 and estradiol at 80, explains why I've been so damn tired all the time lately, always hot and have been sleeping like shit among other things.

How does 60mg ralox every other day until I'm back to TRT sound? Does that work or should I use something else?

Feel like a newbie here but I've always been lucky in that I never had to use any AI's before. Using 500mg cyp a week, 4iu HGH 6 days a week and usually 50mg var preworkout but not consistent on that one. Test came back at 1100 and estradiol at 80, explains why I've been so damn tired all the time lately, always hot and have been sleeping like shit among other things.

How does 60mg ralox every other day until I'm back to TRT sound? Does that work or should I use something else?
Won't say who it was but a IFBB pro told me if Estrogen is high don't worry about it unless you have sensitive nips etc - unless end of a contest prep

Won't say who it was but a IFBB pro told me if Estrogen is high don't worry about it unless you have sensitive nips etc - unless end of a contest prep

I do have slightly sensitive nips at the moment, which is what prompted me to get to checked.

But regardless I think what a competitor does to finely tune their body with no other considerations would be a lot different from what I should be doing.

if it were ME i would also add aromasin because ralox isn’t going to keep you from converting more test to estrogen

Add a bit of masteron to your trt, like 100mg a week

if it were ME i would also add aromasin because ralox isn’t going to keep you from converting more test to estrogen

Thanks Southern, you always have good info.

Yea that's pretty much why I was asking to make sure, this is probably way oversimplifying it but ralox is similiar to nolva in that it only messes with the receptors in your tits but I've also read around here it being recommended for high estro. So if I'm not so much worried about gyno I'm probably better off going with adex or exemestane?

A SERM isn't going to lower estro. An AI will. I'm also a big fan of Aromasin for this purpose. My Test(total) is higher than yours on 200mg per week. Also way high estrogen for 1100ng. Killing a lot more aromatase will change those numbers. I take a quarter tab every day except Sunday.

Thanks Southern, you always have good info.

Yea that's pretty much why I was asking to make sure, this is probably way oversimplifying it but ralox is similiar to nolva in that it only messes with the receptors in your tits but I've also read around here it being recommended for high estro. So if I'm not so much worried about gyno I'm probably better off going with adex or exemestane?
Yes. I much prefer exem over adex but obviously if you have adex on hand then use it

Take a low dose of aromasin.

Dude your Test is wayyyyy low for 500mgs a week

Yea I thought so also, could the high estrogen be leading to that or you think maybe a gear issue?

Yea I thought so also, could the high estrogen be leading to that or you think maybe a gear issue?
The first issue would be how many times a week you’re pinning, and how far away from last pin was the test.

if you pin once a wk on friday and took the test on a thursday that would def affect the results

aromatisation should only affect a small percentage of the testosterone

Pure bro science guess is that maybe you got a bad bottle of Test and you went from legit 500mgs levels to whatever you have now and the Test hormone adjustment may have fucked with your E2.

The first issue would be how many times a week you’re pinning, and how far away from last pin was the test.

if you pin once a wk on friday and took the test on a thursday that would def affect the results

aromatisation should only affect a small percentage of the testosterone

Twice a week, pinned Tuesday and tested Thursday...

M
Pure bro science guess is that maybe you got a bad bottle of Test and you went from legit 500mgs levels to whatever you have now and the Test hormone adjustment may have fucked with your E2.

I know 100% it's bro science but it would explain the sudden shift in how I feel the past few weeks as well which prompted me to do bloods. Since I cracked open a new vial...

DI'd you start a new vial recently? Your test is where I'm at using 175mg but your estrogen is as high a someone with 2000 test levels. A sudden drop in test would cause those symptoms.

DI'd you start a new vial recently? Your test is where I'm at using 175mg but your estrogen is as high a someone with 2000 test levels. A sudden drop in test would cause those symptoms.

Yea I did...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner